About This Listing
It will be our pleasure to host you in the heart of the Marche Region.
Bed and Breakfast the houseamongolivetrees
Come to us and enjoy the peace of our relaxing atmosphere.
You will be stunned by the green of nature and experience the hug of Italian olive trees
Our house is conveniently located in Italy, on the seaside resort of Civitanova, in the Marche region.
Houseamongolivetrees is your perfect choice for:
romantic holidays, in a place full of joy
It must be discovered.
Come to us and enjoy the peace of our relaxing atmosphere, you will be stunned by the green of Nature and experience the hug of Italian olive trees... an invitation for you to walk through this precious hilly land!
From all the windows of the house you will be striken by the views of blue sea and sky.
Thanks to the mild climate our large secluded garden gives us its fruits all the year round. We pick up them to share these simple but extraordinary gifts with our guests and friends.
• Ensuite rooms
• Organic breakfast included
• Daily room cleaning service and bed linen change every 3/4 days
• Linen: Bed linen; large, medium and small towel; bath mat, four pillows.
• Private living room with: TV with Dolby Digital Surround Sound system, DVD player included and a piano, for those who like playing music
• Private car parking
• A reading room
• Children's playground
• 30000 sqm of private garden
• Lake (bathing prohibited)
• Free Wi-Fi connection
• 6 bicycles
• Shuttle service
• Whirlpool bath TEUCO
• Hair dryer and soaps
• Heating with individual thermostat control
• Seaside, Old Town and public transportation within 1/2 Km
• Tailored excursions: we will be pleased to help you discovering our land
• Rent Car Service
• Private key (24h entrance and exit)
PS: -- we are not near the center - you need a car to arrive to us or ask for our shuttle - from here to the centre 5 minutes with car -
About the Host, Sandra
Ciao a tutti, sono Sandra. Sono una persona solare e simpatica, sono laureata in Belle Arti e tra i miei hobby personali posso sicuramente citare il Canto Classico. Parlo due lingue, inglese e francese, oltre all'italiano.