Clean, Furnished, Comfortable, Quiet, Safe 2 bedroom furnished apartment sleeps up to 7-8. Lovely kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and all amenities. Close to Central Park, subways, restaurants, grocery stores and more.
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave. Pots, pans and utensils so you can cook and eat with ease.
Entire apartment to yourself. Newly renovated, luxury, fully furnished apartment for rent at West 107th St and Central Park West. For rent by owner. No broker fee.
Aussi, je parle français. :)
Please read this description in full before emailing me with questions as it answers most questions. Thank you :)
* 1 block from Central Park
* Parking: Free street parking (difficult to find but possible if you are determined) or nearby garages.
* On well lit street lined with privately owned condos
* Brand new renovations. Gut renovations with all new moldings, hardwood floors, etc.
* New appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, fridge, microwave and stove.
* Fully furnished including desk, table, couch, beds, TV, DVD, lamps etc.
* 2 bedrooms with full beds and another futon in the living room plus 2 single self-inflatable air mattresses so can sleep up to 8. It is crowded with 8 but it is possible.
* Fully equipped with dishes, kitchenware, sheets, towels & linens so you don't need to purchase anything
* In immaculately clean condition (new construction and we rent it to you in perfectly clean condition)
* TV and DVD in living room. Netflix and hundreds of channels available via roku
* Minutes from B, C and 1 train at 103 or 110 stop
* Not a walk up. On ground floor although apartment is 1/2 flight up, so its safe.
* Near all amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, Gym, Yoga/Pilate Center, Jazz clubs etc.
* Air conditioned
* Rent includes utilities (hi-speed wireless internet, gas, heat & electricity)
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Check in is normally anytime after 4pm and check out is normally anytime before 12pm. Sometimes exceptions can be made, but it depends on when the other tenants are checking in and out. I can usually get you in as early as 1pm if you don't mind that the cleaning might not yet be done. Alternatively, there are low cost places you can leave your bags for the day if you arrive super early and want to spend the day as a tourist around NYC. Check-in and check-out are done with a lock box, without my presence. So your check-in can be at 11pm or later if you like as it will not disturb me. I will send you instructions on how to do a self check-in after you book.
The apartment is at 67 W 107 street. It is 20 minutes to Times Square. Please feel free to enter the address into online searchable maps to calculate distance.
You rent the full apartment to yourselves. No one else has access except for me, the super for emergencies or if a repair needs to be done.
Interaction with Guests
I am available via text, email or phone calls with any issues and have a fast response if there are issues.
The neighborhood is safe, family friendly, and full of amenities such as yoga studios, gyms, restaurants, organic grocers, jazz clubs, bike rentals and more. Close to Columbia University, subways (1, B, C lines), Central Park, swimming pools, skating rinks and more. It's a vibrant community full of Columbia professors, students, families, professionals and artists. 20 minutes to Times Square.
There is street parking although it is high maintenance in that 4 times a week you have to move your car for street cleaning. There are garages nearby.
It is just 2 blocks from the 1, B and C trains. As it's in Manhattan and close to the subways, it's very easy to get around.
Other Things to Note
My tenants are pleased with the apartment and express interest in coming back. It's very rare that I have any issues. Guests often say it looks even better in person than in the photos.
This is a legal sublet. In accordance with NY law, all Adult tenants will fill out a tenant info sheet immediately following booking that will provide references & next of kin info.
Welcome to 67 West 107th street, New York City. As the owner of the apartment, I would like to welcome you to the Big Apple. Please make yourself at home in the apartment during your stay.
This welcome packet was created to answer your questions about logistics as well as to inform you about the neighborhood. I hope you find it helpful. If you have further questions, please contact me, Athena Reich, at (phone number hidden) or at (email hidden)ease be sure to read this small booklet as it contains important information, including heating, cleaning and how to hail a cab!
Enjoy your stay. ☺
Most tenants do a self check-in, using the lock box. Please remember
your code and DO NOT give the code to anyone else.
Free Wireless Internet
Check out is no later than 12pm. Sometimes exception can be made for a later check out, if the tenants checking in that day are arriving later. Please contact me (Athena) if you would like to make a special request. Upon check-out, please put one set of keys in the lock box, so the cleaning lady and/or next tenants can check themselves in. If you do not leave 1 set of keys in the lock box, a penalty fee will be deducted from your deposit. Please leave the remaining keys on the table in the living room. Please text/email/call me after you have placed the keys in the lock box so I can be assured the keys are ready for the next tenant. Below is a picture of where the drop box is, outside the apartment door.
In order make your stay a lovely one, I am happy to handle all problems that arise. If you have any questions or concerns during your stay, please contact me directly. The Super of the building (maintenance man) cannot, under any circumstances, be contacted directly by you. It is my job to handle all problems, and to decide if/when the super is to be involved, so that his job is not abused. If you contact the super directly, you may lose your deposit in full. I am available via phone, text and email 7 days a week and respond the same day with any issues.
Subway + Getting Around
The apartment is located near several different subway lines. Each train is about a 5 minute walk from the apartment.
•The entrance to the C (blue line) and B (orange line) is located at 103rd and Central Park West. There is also an entrance for that same line at 110th and Central Park West.
•The entrance to the 1 (red line) is located at Broadway and 106th street.
I suggest you use the App “(website hidden) Maps” (different from “Maps” in your iPhone) or “Embark NYC” to help you get around the city. In (website hidden) Maps you can select the Public Transportation icon instead of the Driving icon and it will give you the exact subway directions, door to door. Embark NYC does the same thing but also has updated subway information if there are delays. Embark also has a map you can use offline. Both Apps are free.
--> ((website hidden) Map Subway Icon)
I have been living in this city for over a decade and am still enamored with the beautiful 843 acres of Central Park. The park is a quick walk from the apartment. It is situated here in Manhattan between 59th and 110th street and between Fifth and Eighth Avenue. Check out (website hidden) for more information.
Please be careful to wipe away water on the floor or windowsill so mold does not develop. Please open the window and/or bathroom door after showering to prevent mold growth. At times, hot water may need to run a few minutes to get hot but in general the heating & hot water are very good.
Laundry (971 Columbus Ave. * (phone number hidden))
There is a Laundromat on Columbus between 107th and 108th called Lalo C&K Laudromat. You can do your laundry there or they have pick up & delivery services. If you are doing your own laundry for check-out, please drop off the laundry first thing in the morning, (and pay for it) so it can be ready later that same day. If you are paying for cleaning services, you do not need to do this.
There are metal garbage bins outside the building, to the left of the main door. New York State has strict recycling laws. There are bins labeled garbage, plastic, metal and paper. Please follow the directions. You can put your garbage in the bins at any time.
The heaters click on and off to regulate heat throughout the day. They are on in the mornings and evenings.
IMPORTANT: You can turn the radiator knobs to OPEN or CLOSE. Lift the radiator top lid to find the knob. Do not under any circumstances leave the radiator knob halfway between open and close. It will cause damage in the pipes throughout the building. This is how all pre-war building heaters operate in New York City.
I have placed an air conditioner in each bedroom. Feel free to use them when you’d like. Please do not open the windows that have installed air conditioners.
Electricity, heating, hot water and WIFI are covered, as per your contract. However please be mindful to turn off the air conditioner and lights when you leave the apartment for the day. If you are staying for a month or more, you are responsible for any electricity over $75 per (website hidden) & ROKU
The TV in the apartment is hooked up to a ROKU which has lots of channels including Netflix, Hulu, News, Movie, Kids Channels and more. Instructions:
1. Turn on the TV and make sure the ROKU is on and connected
2. Press the ‘home’ icon on the ROKU channel to search channels
3. You can toggle between ROKU and DVD by using the main converter
There are more than enough sets of sheets & towels in the bookcase in the blue bedroom. There are 3 double beds (1 in each bedroom, and 2 single air mattresses). Note: The number of people sleeping in the apartment needs to have been pre-approved, as per the contract.
Contract, Website & More Info
Please feel free to review the contract. If you can’t find a copy of it, download it from (website hidden) on the booking page. Also, use the website as a resource for rules and resources.
You can either:
a)Pay a $150 cleaning fee so that cleaning will by done by a service upon check-out. If you opt for this, please tell me in advance so I can book the cleaner. Also, all your garbage and perishable food items need to be in garbage bags and/or outside. Please have all your dirty linens in piles on the floor. If garbage or linens are scattered about the apartment, an extra fee applies, as the cleaning lady will charge me extra for her time. If you booked the apartment through AirBnB or (website hidden), you already paid a cleaning fee.
b)Opt out of the fee and clean the apartment yourself. (This does not apply if you already paid the cleaning fee through AirBnb or (website hidden)). If you choose to clean the apartment yourself, it needs to be left in the same spic and span condition that you acquired it. Laundry needs to be dropped off to Lalo Laundromat, early on the morning of your check-out, You need to pre-pay for the laundry, and ask them to have it done the same day. (It’s best to drop off the laundry super early in the morning and ask nicely, or they may charge you extra for it to be done the same day). You will need to dust, mop, vacuum, and thoroughly clean the kitchen & bathroom. Cleaning products can be found next to the fridge and under the sink. A vacuum is in the hall closet. If we are out of any products, you can purchase more at the nearby dollar store on Columbus Avenue between 106 and 105th street. If you opt to clean the apartment yourself and you do not leave the apartment in the same condition that you found it, fees will be deducted from your deposit.
Local Food Establishments
Silver Moon Bakery
2740 Broadway @ 105 Street
New York, NewYork 10025
tel: (phone number hidden)
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 8 pm
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, 8:30 am - 7 pm
FAMOUS NY BAGES
2788 Broadway (bet. 107th and 108th Sts.)
Manhattan, NY 10025
phone: (phone number hidden)
hours: 6am–9pm daily
Other Local Businesses
Lalo C & K Laundromat
(phone number hidden) Columbus Avenue (W. 107-W. 108)
Mon-Fri 7am-10pm, Sat 6am-10pm, Sun 6am-9pm
Yoga and Exercise Gyms
Life In Motion - BodyStrength Fitness
250 West 106th Street, 2nd Floor @Broadway,
New York, NY (phone number hidden)
PERSONAL FAVORITE & GREAT FREE SAMPLES! AND THEY DELIVERY FOR $5.
(between 109TH & 110TH)
New York, NY 10025
Whole Foods Market
808 Columbus Avenue
(between 97th street & 100th street)
New York, NY 10025
Be a New Yorker and order your groceries online.
Hail a cab on Columbus Avenue or download the Uber app. It can take 1-10 minutes to hail a cab on the street. I suggest taking only a yellow cab or using Uber as the black gypsy cabs sometimes over charge.
Take a walk on Columbus, Amsterdam or Broadway between 103rd and 116th and you will pretty much find every kind of restaurant imaginable.
Deli (Corner Store + Delivery)
934 Columbus Gourmet Deli
Neighborhood: Manhattan Valley
934 Columbus Ave
(between 105th St & 106th St)
New York, NY (phone number hidden)
*They deliver everything from sandwiches to toilet paper! Try the Spicy Cajun Special sandwich on a hero!
There’s an awesome Dollar Store on the East Side of Columbus between 105th & 106th. Enjoy!
I am an actress, musician, music teacher and Lady Gaga Impersonator. Check out my website for shows & more! ((website hidden)) I have been renting out apartments since 2007. I am originally from Toronto, Canada but have lived in New York City since 2000. Welcome! ☺
Cell: (phone number hidden)
E-mail : (email hidden)
Website: (website hidden)
Condo Website: (website hidden)
SUBLEASE THAT YOU AGREE TO:
New York Agreement to Sublease/Sublet
This agreement is to sublet property according to the terms specified below.
The SUBTENANT or GUEST agrees to sublet, and the SUBLESSOR or LANDLORD agrees to take the premises described below. Both parties agree to keep, perform, and fulfill the promises, conditions and agreements expressed below:
1. SUBLESSOR: The SUBLESSOR or LANDLORD is: Athena Reich. (phone number hidden). Email: (email hidden)
2. SUBTENANT INFORMATION: SUBTENANT OR GUEST: Name: ___________. GUEST’S address is: ______________________________________________________________________________________.
GUEST’S home phone: ___________. GUEST’S cell phone: ___________. GUEST’S email: __________
3. PREMISES: The location of the premises is: 67 W 107 St. Apt 3 NY NY 10025.
4. TERM: The term of this sublease is from ____________ to ____________.
5. RENT PAYMENTS: The rent is $ _____________ and will be paid on the following date _____________ .
Rent is paid in full in order to validate booking after signing this contract. If rent is not paid in a timely fashion (a few days after contract signing), the booking will not be valid.
Rent is to be paid in cash, traveler’s checks, or bank checks, unless otherwise discussed in writing. Any checks are to be made out to Athena Reich in US Dollars. GUEST is responsible for any fees incurred by the transfer of money. If GUEST chooses to send bank wire, (s)he will be responsible for any wire and currency conversion fees. In order to avoid all fees, pay with PAYPAL (ensure your bank account is connected to PAYPAL) and click ‘send as a friend’. Or, mail a US bank check.
If GUEST is staying for a long enough period of time to require multiple rental payments, rent must be paid on the exact agreed upon date(s) (dates agreed upon, in writing, in this contract) and in the manner agreed upon (Cash, bank checks, PAYPAL etc). If rent is not paid on the exact agreed upon date(s), LANDLORD reserves the right to evict GUEST immediately, in which case full cancellation charges will apply and GUEST will have no right to any accommodation or compensation. (see item 10 for details on cancellation)
6. AGREEMENT TERMINATION: The sublease agreement will terminate on _______ at 12pm. There shall be no holding over under the terms of this sublease agreement under any circumstances.
Unless otherwise specified or agreed the rental period starts at 4pm on the day of arrival and ends at 12pm on the day of departure. Sometimes exceptions can be made for an earlier check in or later check out but this must be discussed in writing (emails OK).
7. UTILITIES: All charges for utilities connected with premises, including and limited to high-speed internet, gas and electricity (up to $65 a month), are to be paid by the LANDLORD. If GUEST is staying for 1 month or longer, and if there are extra charges (such as a $75 electricity bill, which can happen sometimes during summer due to the A/C) then the difference (in this case, $75-$65 = $10) will be deducted from the deposit.
8. PROPERTY CONDITION: GUEST agrees to surrender and deliver to the LANDLORD the premises and all furniture and decorations within the premises in as good a condition as they were at the beginning of the term, reasonable wear and tear excepted. GUEST will be liable to LANDLORD for any damages occurring to the premises or the contents thereof or to the building which are done by the GUEST or his/her party. Any serious abuse of the property or its contents will render GUEST liable to eviction, LANDLORD reserves the right to treat GUEST’S stay as cancelled (in which case full cancellation charges will apply) and GUEST will have no right to any compensation.
Any prior damages to the apartment must be emailed within 24 hours of check in to be considered not the responsibility of the GUEST.
Please open window and/or door to bathroom after taking a shower to prevent mold build-up.
9. DEPOSIT: GUEST agrees to pay LANDLORD a deposit of $_______ to cover damages beyond normal wear and tear, unpaid rent, and unpaid utilities that are not covered by LANDLORD. LANDLORD agrees that if the premises and contents thereof are returned to her in the same condition as when received by the GUEST, reasonable wear and tear thereof excepted, and if there is no unpaid rent or unpaid utility bills owed by the GUEST, she will refund to the GUEST the deposit in full (minus Paypal or bank wiring costs, if fees were incurred), within 30 days thereafter. Normally, the full deposit is quickly returned within 1-2 weeks.
In circumstances where billing is handled through AIRBBY, (website hidden) or other affiliates, GUEST has ALREADY PAID deposit and no additional payments are required.
Deposit is to be paid a few days before check. Once rent, deposit and cleaning fee are paid in full, LANDLORD will email GUEST instructions for doing a self check-in. Instructions will not be sent if all payments are not made prior to check in.
10. CANCELLATION: If GUEST cancels more than 60 days in advance, 50% of the total stay will be forfeited. If GUEST cancels 60 days or less, GUEST agrees to pay 100% of the stay.
If the deposit is not received a few days before check-in, then this booking shall be considered cancelled. Cancellation charges also apply if GUEST requests to change rental dates and dates are not available or requested dates are less than the number of the original booked dates.
Flight delays/cancellations or emergency situations such as natural disasters or family related will not result in a refund of money. GUEST is encouraged to purchase travelers insurance.
LANDLORD cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience resulting to GUEST, or pay
compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by "force majeure". In these booking conditions "force majeure" means any event which LANDLORD could not, even with all due care, prevent, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or
threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather
conditions, fire, disease outbreak, and all similar events outside our control.
11. CONDUCT: GUEST and his or her family/group must behave properly and not cause a nuisance or annoyance to the LANDLORD, super or neighbour(s). No smoking is allowed in the apartment. LANDLORD may refuse entry if there are pets that were not approved of ahead of time, in writing. An extra pet deposit may be required if an agreement is made, in writing, to allow pets.
Otherwise, pets and smoking inside the apartment will automatically incur a $500 penalty unless another agreement has been made in writing. GUEST agrees in advance that all charges up to $500 are at the full discretion of the property owner. Anything above $500, LANDLORD will provide receipts.
12. CONDITION OF APARTMENT: GUEST has a choice to either leave the apartment in ‘spic and span’ condition, or pay a cleaning fee of $150. Whichever choice GUEST makes needs to be determined at booking. If booking through a 3rd party such as AIRBNB or (website hidden), the cleaning deposit is automatically paid and cannot be returned as the 3rd party automatically charges this fee.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO CLEAN YOURSELF: ‘Spic and Span’ condition means all garbage is taken out (including opened food items in the kitchen), sheets and linens are washed, beds are made with clean linens, floors are mopped, surfaces are dusted, and the kitchen and bathroom are thoroughly cleaned, including inside all appliances and amenities. If the apartment is not left in as clean condition as it was given to GUEST, a cleaning service will be charged and the cost (anywhere from $60-$200 or more, depending on condition), will be deducted from the deposit. In addition, an additional fee of $100 will be charged for backing out of a self-cleaning agreement as this involves paying extra to the cleaning lady for a last minute cleaning. LANDLORD agrees to supply most cleaning products, including mop, broom, and cleaning solutions, but not including in-building laundry facilities. If more cleaning products are needed, it is the GUEST’S responsibility to inform the LANDLORD with 4 days notice. If not, GUEST must purchase the cleaning products themselves. There are nearby dollar stores and LANDLORD will reimburse GUEST for cleaning products if receipts are shown prior to check out. Non-consumable cleaning supplies must remain in the unit after the GUEST leaves or the costs of replacement will be deducted from the deposit. Laundry can be dropped off to Lalo Laundry on Columbus Ave between 107 and 108, and paid by GUEST in advance.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO PAY THE CLEANING FEE: If GUEST chooses to pay the cleaning fee of $150, GUEST must keep in mind that this is not a hotel. In fact, it is cleaner than hotels. As such, the apartment must be left in a reasonable condition so that the cleaning lady can focus her time on dusting, mopping, disinfecting and laundry. Specifically, all garbage needs to be in bags. If you have more than 3 large garbage bags, please take out the extra bags yourselves. If you have more than 5 dirty dishes, please put them in the dishwasher and/or clean the excess dishes yourselves. All dirty laundry should be either on the bed or on the floor so that the cleaning lady is clear which sheets & towels have been used. (ie. Don’t put used sheets back on a shelf). Perishable food items should be place in garbage by GUEST. If there is excess mess (5 large garbage bags, new mold in the bathroom which could have been prevented by opening the window or bathroom door after showers, food on the floor, food left in the fridge etc.) then extra charges will incur as the cleaning lady will have to put in extra hours. However, so long as you leave it in a reasonable condition this will not be a problem. Most guests are respectful and this is rarely an issue, but it’s important to be clear about expectations.
Breakages/damage should if possible be replaced. If this is not possible then GUEST will recompense LANDLORD for any damage caused, via a deduction from the security deposit. If the cost of the repair or replacement exceeds the amount of the security deposit paid, GUEST will be liable for the difference between the security costs and the total cost of the repair. In such incidents, LANDLORD will provide receipts. GUEST will be liable to compensate the LANDLORD for any breakages, losses or damage whatsoever or howsoever incurred during the period of tenancy. GUEST is strongly advised to take out appropriate insurance to cover not only medical and personal injuries but also in the event of delays in travel arrangements and against any cancellation charges payable if GUEST has to cancel or curtail trip. GUEST is expected to have third party insurance to cover any breakages, injuries, losses and damages to GUEST or GUEST’S PARTY or GUEST’S belongings during their stay.
13. COSTS OF TRIAL: Should legal action ensue between LANDLORD and GUEST, GUEST agrees to pay for LANDLORD’S legal costs.
14. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If there are any problems in the apartment, such as plumbing, water damage, electricity, furniture breaking, etc, GUEST agrees to contact LANDLORD (Athena Reich - not the building super) ASAP so that the problem can be solved. GUEST will treat furniture and apartment with gentleness. If GUEST wants to move any furniture items, contact LANDLORD to request special permission in order to keep floors and walls unmarked. Contact LANDLORD Athena Reich with any problems on her cell @ (phone number hidden) or via email (email hidden)EST agrees to direct all problems in the apartment directly to Athena, and not to the SUPER or anyone else in the building. Failure to do this may result in loss of deposit as it could damage the relationship between LANDLORD and SUPER to have interference by GUEST.
15. PERMISSION TO ACCESS: GUEST agrees to permit LANDLORD and their agents reasonable access to the property to carry out urgent repair, maintenance and inspection. Also, LANDLORD may need to show the apartment to interested future tenants during their stay. LANDLORD will give 24 hours notice of such showings, and will try, in good faith, to accommodate GUEST’S schedule, if possible and reasonable.
16. PARTY SIZE: In no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons discussed in writing be exceeded by the GUEST’S party. LANDLORD reserves the right to refuse admittance to additional persons. If more than the maximum number are found using the apartment then LANDLORD reserves the right to force the GUEST to forfeit the security deposit and be liable to eviction without compensation.
If there are children as part of the GUEST’S party, then GUEST is responsible for all child-proofing and safety precautions needed to accommodate the children’s safety.
17. KEYS: If any of the outside building keys are lost (the blue key), a $50 per key fee charge will apply. If any apartment keys are lost, a $25 fee per key will apply. If the GUEST does not return the key to the lock box upon check out, a $100 inconvenience fee applies.
18. SOLE AGREEMENT: The parties hereby agree that this document contains the entire agreement between the parties and this Agreement shall not be modified, changed, altered or amended in any way except through a written amendment signed by all of the parties hereto. (Any oral representations made at the time of executing this lease are not legally valid, and therefore, are not binding upon either party).
19. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed and interpreted by, through and under the Laws of the State of New York.
20. CONSTRUCTION: The words "SUBLESSOR" or “GUEST” and "SUBTENANT" or “LANDLORD” as used herein include the plural as well as the singular. The pronouns used herein shall include, where appropriate, either gender or both, singular and plural.
21. PARENTAL/GUARDIAN GUARANTEE: If the GUEST is under 18 years of age, then his/her legal guardian or parent guarantees and agrees to perform all of the terms, covenants and conditions of this sublease by affixing his signature.
22. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COPY RECEIVED: Each party signing this sublease acknowledges receipt of a copy thereof.
The parties hereby bind themselves to this agreement by their signatures affixed below on this ___________ .
Printed Name of SUBLESSOR(s) or LANDLORD:
1. Athena Reich
Signature of SUBLESSOR(s):
Printed Name of SUBTENANT(s) or GUEST:
Signature of SUBTENANT (s) or GUEST:
(Include parent or guardian signature, if subtenant is under 18 years of age.)
I hereby give my consent as landlord to subletting of the above described premises as set out in this sublease agreement.
Printed Name of LANDLORD:
Signature of LANDLORD:
Great location, free street parking, had Netflix, comfortable beds, good supply of linens. It's a bit tight to fit 6 people but definitely do-able. Athena was easily reachable when needed and was helpful. The unit was very clean.
Athena is a wonderful host - available, personable, accommodating. Checking in and out was a breeze. We found everything impeccably clean, functional and well equipped - even down to small things you might need - a hair drier, spare umbrellas, an iron. Plenty of room for our family of five, comfortable beds to sleep in at the end of the day. We had a lovely time!
We stayed 5 days at Athena's apartment and it was AWSOME! The location is perfect, really close to the subways an the Central Park! Athena was really helpfull and patient with us. The apartment had everything we needed and was also really child friendly. Strongly recommended!
We enjoyed our trip to NYC!
Flat well located in Mahanttan, having the subway and Central Park close was nice.
One remark about the Sofa ..was not quite confortable as matress seem old ( it was unappropriate to make someone sleep in there...)
Just an advise for next customers.
I think the flat is convenient for a couple and 2 childrens or 3 adults but not more, we were 5 in and it was a little bit small especially for sleep. One bed is just for 1 people and the second for 2 it's Ok.
There is also a self inflatable mattress for a 5th or 6th guest to sleep on. Both beds in each bedroom are full size and that is clearly listed. Most people are comfortable sleeping 2 in a full size bed. The overwhelming majority of guests tell me the sofa is comfortable. If it becomes a consistent issue I will replace it but according to what I hear, we are not there yet. If you put 5-7 people in a 2 bedroom aparement it will obviously not be spacious but most people with that many people who choose a 2 bedroom apartment are looking for a deal. Most guests say the apartment looks even bigger and more spacious than the photos and most are thrilled. I will keep asking guests how the couch was. So far everyone tells me it's comfortable so I have to follow the majority or I would be buying new furniture every week..
Athena's place is perfect for what it offers -- plenty of bedroom space and clean, recently renovated living room and kitchen. It's a great, functional place on the Upper West Side. We walked to Central Park, Natural History Museum, Morningside Park and our favorite spots in Harlem.
Athena was attentive and available without being intrusive at all. She and her place are terrific for an extended stay in NYC.
The reservation was canceled 37 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We spend a great time in athena's house. It was very good. The flat is very clean, near central park, and subway. Athena is very nice, she answers very quickly to our questions. Thank you. We want to come back to NY...
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am an actress who performs regularly in the city. I live 1 block away from the condo, and it is my only investment property. I rent out the entire apartment so it is yours to stay in! I am quick to respond to issues that may arise, and am seeking clean, responsible tenants.