CLOSE TO PLAZA CATALUÑA. Our ‘Dazzling’ duplex apartment is located in the heart of the city and accommodates up to 10 people. On the upper floor there are 4 bedrooms (2 doubles and 2 singles) as well as a bathroom with a shower. On the lower floor there is a fully equipped and recently refurbished kitchen, a large bright living/dining area furnished with two large sofa beds which accommodates 4 people more. The apartment also boasts an attractive, quiet and sunny balcony. The apartment is fully equipped and refurbished and offers air conditioning and heating on both floors as well as high speed Internet WIFI connection.
The apartment is very close by the Arc de Triomf underground station and the Estacio del Nord bus station where the Girona airport bus comes in. The area is full of restaurants, shops and leisure amenities.
The apartment is close to Plaza Catalunya you can walk to Las Ramblas, you can walk, there are many important and interesting places in the area. You can walk to the Born area, also on the beach of Barceloneta
Around the apartment there are many entertainment venues, different restaurants and good pubs.
In less than five minutes you can walk to Born, is the largest leisure area of the city right now.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$4298 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||el Fort Pienc|
This Apartment is not as advertised. The original add showed 5 beds including 1 double. When we showed up there were 3 single beds in the apartment. the host suggested that the couple in our party sleep on the couch as a solution.
Apart from the first conversation, the host was unreachable over SMS, email and phone. she briefly dropped by to leave a folding cot for us but addressed none of our other concerns. these included:
1. general cleanliness issues - the apartment had not been cleaned before our arrival.
2. two out of three light bulbs in the bathroom were burnt out and not replaced before our arrival
3. no laundry detergent - why advertise a washing machine if 4. you're not going to provide detergent?
4. missing items in the kitchen (bowls, wine glasses, towels etc)
5. no light bulb working in the fridge
6. a broken shower head
7. doors onto the 1st floor balcony did not close properly and present a security concern to our possessions
I would strongly caution anyone from renting from Barcelona2be Apartments
l'appartamento è in una posizione ideale, a pochi passi da due stazioni della metro (Universitat e Catalunya), in una strada piena di bar, ristoranti, birrerie.
Cristina è stata molto gentile, consigliandoci anche alcuni luoghi dove andare a mangiare e dove passare la serata.
l'appartemento è luminoso, spazioso e pulito!!
The appartment is very well located, close to plaça cataluna. Good access to metro station and many buses. This is the only good points fot this appartment!
However, there are many things that we didn't like (we were 7 people, 5 women and 2 childs):
- the rooms are very small and do not look like the pictures you see !!
- the beds, for most of them, are small and not really comfortable
- the kitchen is not well equipped (we had to buy the detergents, few dishes)
- the living room is very dark by night, there is no lightening
- there was NO WIFI !!! Contrary to what was mentioned in the description, we had no connexion during the whole stay (one week). We asked Critina for it, she NEVER answered us when we called her, and she didn't fix the problem. Even the porter told us that the previous guests didn't have access to internet. So if you think you will have WIFI, don't count on it !
Finally, we didn't have a good welcoming from Cristina at all. We don't understand people who wrote in the comments that she was so nice and welcoming. Maybe we were not lucky with here, she never responded to any request. For the check out, she didn't show up nor contact us, we just had to leave the keys on the table. However, we could stay longer that the time mentioned, which was the only nice thing Cristina did for us...
Because of all these bad sides, the price is not worth it.
We don't recommend this appartment if you are looking for a minimum of comfort and information or if you are more than 7 people !
The reservation was canceled 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
L'appartement n'est pas aussi flamboyant que sur les photos (peintures un peu défraîchies notamment sur la terrasse).
Problème de chauffe eau pendant le séjour et seulement 2 couvertures pour 9 c'était un peu juste.
Sinon l'accueil était très professionnel, rapide et efficace.
La situation de l'appartement est pratique.
Ci siamo trovati bene,
Appartamento bello e pulito, ci torneremo.
appartement très bien placé !!! cristina est très serviable !
je le recommande pour les petits budget et les groupes de 6 à 10 personnes !
Nice and comfortable apartment, as shown in the photos. Clean rooms and bathrooms (with a steady stream of hot water), sheets/blankets/towels provided, fast wifi. I recommend Cristina as a host. 5stars!
The reservation was canceled 34 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We arrived Friday morning, and leaving Sunday morning, so it was just a short weekend get-a-way.
Cristina is a lovely host, she was really nice, and her apartment was exactly what we expected! I would definitely return and recommend it to others. I think it’s located in a good neighborhood, and close to the major places.