About this listing
We are tucked away on 86 private wooded acres that border Natural Bridge State Park and are within a few minutes drive to the entrance of the park. With your stay you have access to private hiking trails, ponds and a beautiful cliff line.
Our "Cozy A-Frames" are a great place to relax and unwind after a day of exploring the area. The cabin features two queen size beds so your whole family can get a good nights rest.
• Downstairs Queen size bed
• Loft Queen size bed
• Full Bath (bring your own toiletries)
• Kitchen (stove top (no oven), mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, pots & pans, dishes, dish soap)
• All linens and towels provided
• Heat and A/C
• WiFi available on the property (not at the cabin)
• Group Fire Pit Area
• Satellite TV
• Gas Grill
• Picnic Table
There is an onsite guiding service. Let us put together a guided rock climbing or canoeing trip to make your vacation an unforgettable one! Or, you can relax and unwind with a yoga class or bodywork session form a licensed acupuncturist. Contact us for details.
After signing an access liability waiver you and your guests can enjoy the 86 acres of private property for hiking, climbing, rappelling, etc.
Interaction with Guests
We live on the property and are available for any questions you may have. We try to meet all of our guests, but sometimes it is hard to catch up with folks when they are out exploring the beautiful area.
Other Things to Note
You will be required to sign an access liability waiver form. Access to and use of the Red River Outdoors property is granted to those who rent cabins without additional charge pursuant to KRS 411.190. The liability waiver form gives you access to enjoy the private property that the cabin is located on for hiking, climbing, rappelling, etc. After you book, I will send you this form for you to read and e-sign. Airbnb does not offer electronic signatures. Sorry for the inconvenience.
• We do not offer 1 night rentals on the weekend. We can put you on a wait list, and if the cabin is not rented out by 3:00 the day before your desired stay, we will contact you to see if you are still interested. There is an additional fee (cleaning fee) of $25 for all single night stays.
• At least one adult (over 21) is required to be registered, and in residence, for the entire length of stay. You must be 21 or over to reserve a cabin.
• Check-out time for all cabins is no later than 11 am. In consideration of the guest checking in after you, please observe the checkout time. A late charge of $75 may be assessed if your cabin is not vacated by 11 am.
• All guests staying at the Red River Outdoors property must read and sign the access liability waiver form when you arrive. You are renting the cabin only. Rental of a cabin does not include rental of any portion of the property beyond the rental unit. Access to and use of the Red River Outdoors property is granted to those who rent cabins without additional charge pursuant to KRS 411.190. Those who wish to avail themselves of this opportunity must sign a waiver. The liability waiver form grants you access to enjoy the private property that the cabin is located on for hiking, climbing, rappelling, etc.
• Cabin maximum occupancy is listed for each cabin. Occupancy is based on residential and fire codes. Anyone caught with non approved extra guests will be charged a minimum of $75 per person/night. No overnight guests.
• Fires in established fire rings only. No new fire rings. Certain times of year will prohibit fires, due to statewide fire bans. Please ask first. You may be responsible for any expenses occurred due to wildfires caused by your neglect. We do not supply firewood. Firewood may be purchased locally. No firewood is to be harvested from the property, this includes apparently dead and or downed wood; or brought from outside the local area to prevent spreading disease and insect problems from other regions.
• Pets are not allowed on the premises at any time. A $200.00 fee will be charged and you will be required to board your pet for the remainder of your stay.
• No Smoking in any of our cabins. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only. There will be a $200 charge if a cabin has any smell of cigarette smoke or if the cabin has been smoked in. Please be respectful of other non-smoking guests. Dispose of cigarette butts properly.
• Please leave the cabin as you found it. Please wash your dishes and make sure all appliances are turned off. All items in cabin including furniture must be put back in its appropriate location. If there is excessive clean-up for our staff you will be charged an additional $25/hour fee.
• Any misplaced or missing items will be charged to the renter.
• Guests are responsible for their own trash and recycling. Please refer to the rules listed in each cabin for instructions. A fee of $10 will be charged if we have to remove excess garbage from your cabin.
• Please secure all loose food or anything that might attract insects or critters.
• Any gate codes or access is limited to cabin guests only. Please do not give out codes to anyone else.
• No ATV's, Hunting, Firearms, or Fireworks
• Quiet Time is observed from 10:00 pm to 9:00 am. Please be respectful of other guests on the property by keeping noise to a minimum during this time. Rowdiness is not tolerated at any time.
• All guests must reside in the cabin. No tent camping or sleeping in hammocks is allowed. We do not allow hammocks at any time, as this causes damage to tour trees.
• Management reserves the right to enter the cabin for maintenance, cleaning or any violation of property rules.
• Make sure you have everything before you depart. If you leave something behind, it is not our responsibility to return it to you. If you would like your item to be shipped, we charge a minimum $25 fee.
• If in an event that an appliance is not working properly, let us know immediately and we will attempt to fix the situation. We do not offer refunds due to malfunctioning electronics.
• Check-in time is 3 pm. Check out is 11 am.
Cell phone service can be spotty in the area. Feel free to leave our contact info for emergencies. We will try our best to contact you if possible.
***When making a reservation with Red River Outdoors, you accept full responsibility as renter. You are responsible for all guests in your cabin and making sure everyone adheres to the rules and policies we have in place.***