Rent our individual bedrooms, relax in our common living rooms, balconies and decks with mountain views of the Topanga State Park. Let us cook your breakfast and enjoy free access to the park for hiking, biking, painting or nature photography.
TOPANGA CANYON INN is a family owned Bed and Breakfast in Topanga, CA. We are artists and welcome everybody. If you love nature, but want to be close to the big city, then stay with us. This listing is for ONE BEDROOM & PRIVATE BATHROOM unit. Choose from four different bedrooms with unique decor. If you need a room with en suite bathroom with tub and shower, see our other listings on airbnb.
*TRACY AND HEPBURN room has two double beds for up to four guests.
*NICK AND NORA room has a king and a single bed for up to three guests.
*CLARK AND CAROL room has a queen bed and patio.
*ME TARZAN, YOU JANE room has a queen canopy bed and great mountain view.
Please see room photos and let us know which one you prefer.
Your room rate includes:
1. BEDROOM see room names, photos and descriptions.
2. PRIVATE BATHROOM with shower, toilet, sink and some have a vanity. Bathroom is located outside your room, but only two steps away.
3. BED & BATH BASICS: sheets, towels, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand-made soap.
4. FULL BREAKFAST, American style, cooked fresh every day and served in the main dining room. GLUTEN FREE, VEGETARIAN, VEGAN, DIABETIC & KOSHER, we accommodate everybody, just let us know ahead of time.
5. FREE WIFI and PARKING.
6. SHARED cable TV in a living room and DVDs of Hollywood's romantic classics.
7. COMMON LIVING ROOMS with balconies, decks, fireplaces and two kitchens.
8. FREE FOOD like tea, coffee, popcorn, bottled water, cold and hot cereals and fig newtons snacks available.
9. FREE TOILETRIES like toothbrush sets, shaving and nail care, sunblock and hats, sewing kit, etc.
10. FREE ACCESS TO STATE PARK, only 10 min. walk from us.
Guests have full access to four common living rooms with fireplaces, balconies and decks with mountain views. Free access to Topanga State Park with 36 miles of mountain trails for hiking, plein air painting, photography, mountain biking and horseback riding.
We are a full time family run bed and breakfast. From 3 - 10 PM we check you in personally, answer your questions, show you to your room, get you any additional items you may need and give you keys to your room and the front door. Next you get to explore on your own. You may come and go as you please, as there is no curfew. Next day we serve breakfast at 9 AM in the main dining room. When there is room at the table, we will sit down, eat with guests and share stories. When we have a full house we have a second breakfast setting at 9:30 AM. 12 - 3 PM is clean up time when our teenage children prepare rooms for next guests. If you need fresh towels, etc. let us know and it will be done at clean up. We reside in a separate building near by. We can be available most of the time on short notice.
Our best feature is Topanga's rural atmosphere. Hiking, bird watching and mountain biking in Topanga State Park starts right out the doors of the inn. Great shopping, dining, beach, museums and the best schools of Los Angeles are only minutes away.
There is no public transportation in Topanga, you will need to rent a car. There is a local car service for airport, shopping and party pick up drop off.
There is no receptionist at the Inn. You must call us 15 to 30 minutes prior to your arrival to insure we are there to check you in. Please do not show up with a "service dog" that you have not previously cleared with us, as we have a designated room for guests with a service dog.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Weekly Price:||$1199 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3399 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|