About this listing
Our cool and comfortable bedroom is a great space for those who are looking for a great location to stay in London.
A bright double bedroom in Stratford East London. Ten minutes walking distance from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
We are in the second - top - floor of a 60's building in a very quite and residential street. The bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe, a small desk and a chest of drawers to accommodate your stuff comfortably.
The flat has two balconies, its bright with windows on both sides and has a large living room that you can use for breakfast and dinner. The flat has also a fully equipped kitchen with cooking and laundry facilities, and wireless internet.
We are seven minutes walking to Stratford station and Westfield Shopping Centre. We are also surrounded by the best supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas, theatres and transport connections to centre London.
8 minutes to Liverpool Street
16 minutes to Oxford Street
All bills are included on the price!
There is a minimum stay of three nights.
You will share the flat with the living in landlords.
Interaction with Guests
We're a friendly couple who enjoys interact with our guests as much as we don't invade each other's privacy.
We are a walking distance from two great parks in London, which one of them is the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the biggest park in London of the last century.
We're 45 minutes by coach from Stansted airport.
1. Respect the privacy of the neighbours, especially in the uncommon areas
2. No parties, loud music, or other excessive noise in the flat
3. No guests allowed to stay overnight
4. Consumption of drugs are NOT allowed inside the property
5. No downloading illegal stuff on house internet.
6. The telephone bill is NOT included in the rent
7. No purchase of films in the cable TV
8. Keep the house clean
9. No smoking inside the flat