Cool, bright and spacious room with a big and comfortable bed (2x2m), sunbathed balcony and private bathroom. Located in a very quiet neighborhood very close to the Diocletian's palace and the city center.
At the first floor of a private house you have a bright and peaceful private room.
The house is in a quiet and safe district, named Gripe, near "Tvrđava Castle - Hrvatski pomorski muzej" (maritime museum) and only 5 minutes of walk from the old town. You will enjoy the silence of the district.
NOTE: If you want a larger and more luxurious accommodation you should check out my apartment (''Cool apartment close to old town'') located just outside the house in the yard.
The room is located at the first floor of a 3-floor house and it has:
-1 big double bed, very comfortable, big wardrobe, a new refrigerator inside the room for your private use, a new fan, a little table with a chair, separate guest bathroom (for your personal use) with shower and hairdryer. Feel free to use our drying rack for your wet clothes and towels.
The price includes: clean bed linen and towels, toilet paper, internet wifi connection.
The room has a sunny-sided balcony with a view to our garden. There are lovely flowering trees near room's balcony so the room is a little bit shady during the day and you can enjoy it.
You are also welcome to enjoy our garden for a drink on the summer breeze.
The entrance area to the house is additionally used by the owner but you'll have all your privacy and peace.
It's possible to park your car for free in front of our house or inside our property but for paying a little fee (please, confirm it before with us) or store your bikes, sports equipment in our garage for free.
My warmest recommendation is that you don't miss the chance to visit Split's surroundings during your stay:
Omiš (30mins by bus) by the Cetina river (rafting), Trogir (UNESCO heritage-30mins by bus), Solin (ancient ruins of Salona-10mins), island Brač(beach Zlatni rat-one of the most beutiful beaches i Croatia), island Hvar(beautiful island with a lot of places to party), island Vis(Blue and Green cave in the sea). You can visit all of these destinations by one day field trips from Split, and spend the nights out in the very rich nightlife of Split.
Distances from property:
• very close to the house (just around the corner) there is a little food market and a bakery for a daily fresh bread and cakes
• from the sea: 300 m
• from the beach: 500 m (Only 10 minutes on foot to the nearest beaches (stone beach named Ovcice or sandy beach named Bacvice)
• from the old town, the centre: 250 m (5 minutes on foot to Diocletian's Palace, the old city centre built by roman emperor Diocletian 1700 years ago)
• from the grocery store: 150 m (5 minutes on foot to "pazar", the old market in open air where you can buy daily fresh fruits, typical products, vegetables
• from the cafe bar: 150 m
• from the bank: 20 m
• from the cash machine: 20 m
• from the restaurant: 150 m
• from the hospital: 1500 m
• from the ferry: 500 m (Less than 10 minutes on foot to bus station, train station, ferry boats and to the bus for Split Airport)
• from the railway station/bus station: 500 m
• from the gas station: 800 m
We'll be happy to suggest you best places to visit, or help you with any information to make your holidays cool and unforgettable.
I'm looking forward to nice guests!
You can use your private bathroom and balcony at any time. The garden and the main entrance is used also by the house owner but you can always enjoy in our shaded yard in the summer breeze.
Interaction with guests
In every moment I am available through Airbnb or on my mobile phone for everything you need. Me or my mom will be at the property to welcome you when you arrive.
-no parties are permitted but enjoy our house and respect it as yours
-please you must switch off any lights and fan when you're not at home; We love our environment
-please use our drying rack (for your clothes or towels)
- smoking is not permitted,from the room you have access to a balcony please feel free to smoke there
-close the entrance door when you leave the house
-respect common area and other guests
-it is forbidden to make loud noises in time between 2pm-4pm and from 11pm to 8am
I studied Agronomy at University of Split and I also like to travel. I spend my free time to meet new places and to see new cultures. I think that everyone should find some free time to runaway somewhere to free themselves from everyday and fill batteries with new experience that lasts for ever.
Be our guest and release yourself in a new journey!!