This is a 3 bedroom house for 7 people comfortably. However it can accommodate more than 7 people if you want.
Very spacious, clean, neat, and cozy. Fresh feeling when you get up!
Located in the center of Seoul with good transportation.
1. An entire private house with 3 bedrooms can accommodate 7 guests comfortably, however probably more guests can be accommodated if you want since the house is spacious.
2. The first bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, the second bedroom is installed with a single bed, and the third room is furnished with futons and mats.
3. This house has 2 kitchens, 2 toilets with showers and a bathtub.
4. Wi-Fi internet, cable TV, microwave oven and washing m/c for laundry, heating and air conditioning systems are equipped with other amenities.
5. Cost: US $110/night (for basic 2 guests), additional charge: US $20/night (after 2 guests)
Location: Famous four old Palaces in Seoul(Gyungbok, Changduk, Duksoo and Changgyung) are located within walking distance. Very convenient location to Seoul metropolitan areas and many traditional Korean cultural sight seeings. This house is located near ton of restaurants, coffee shops, art studios, and shops. This is a perfect spot to stay at for people who may want to experience both sides of the nature and the culture of Seoul.
Feature: A Nice and clean guest house similar to have feelings within the nature in the Samcheong Park area. The unit is guaranteed for the absolutely private environment
Traffic: Just 1-2 minute walk to the #11 shuttle bus terminal which makes easy and direct transfer available to major subway lines, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. No extra charge for the bus with traffic cards. No need to walk or hassle to reach sub stations.
Safety: The house is located next to the Blue House (where the president lives) and as such there is a garrison next door with a 24 hour watch so the place couldn't be safer.
1. Very near to Samcheong Park, Gyungbok and Changduk Palaces.
2. Convenient access to the sub line numbers of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
3. Seoul City Hall and Sejong Culture Center are located within a walking distance.
Directions from Incheon International Airport:
1. From Incheon Airport, the easiest route is to take Airport Bus #6002 and get off at "Gwanghwa-mun" bus stop. The bus arrives every 15 minutes.
2. Bus Fare is 10,000 won, which is about US $10 dollars.
3. Give me a call prior to leave the Airport or after you have arrived at the "Gwanghwa-mun" station.
4. It will take about 10 min from the Gwanghwamun bus stop to my house.
Direction from Incheon Airport to my House:
There are 3 ways to get to my place.
Way I: (Using van service)
1. Van service is available from Incheon International Airport to my house directly. The driver will picket your name inside of the airport.
2. The van service fee is KRW 100,000 won for one way, or US $100 dollars.
3. Reservation is required in advance. If you need this service, please let me know your flight arrival information.
4. This van service is very convenient, and the cost is about the same comparing with other methods. Highly recommended.
Way II: (Using bus and taxi)
1. From Incheon Airport, take Airport Bus #6002, and get off at "Gwanghwamun" bus stop. The bus arrives and leaves every 15 minutes.
2. Bus Fare is KRW 10,000 won, which is equivalent about US $10 dollars.
3. Take a taxi at "Gwanghwamun" bus stop for the Woomuljip Restaurant (address: Jongno-gu, Samcheong-dong 4-2) near to the #11 Samcheong Maeul Bus Terminal.
The Woomuljip Restaurant is located left direction small alley about 40 meters from the #11 Maeul Bus Terminal. Taxi only can go up to the Woomuljip restaurant.
: 택시로 우물집 식당까지 가주세요. 우물집 식당(주소: 종로구 삼청동 4-2). 우물집 식당은 삼청 마을버스 11번 종점에서 외편 골목으로 약 40 미터 안쪽에 있습니다. 택시로는 우물집까지만 갈수 있습니다.
4. The #11 bus terminal is located within about 350 meters toward Samcheong Tunnel after passing Prime Minister's Residence in Samcheong-dong.
5. It will take about 10 minutes from the bus stop of Gwanghwamun to the Woomuljip Restaurant. The distance is about 2 km, but usually traffic is congested. Taxi fare would be about (phone number hidden) won.
6. I will meet you at the Woomuljip Restaurant for the handover keys of my house( House address: Jongno-gu, Samcheong-ro 11gil 25-21)
7. Give me a call at (cell) (phone number hidden), or (Home) (phone number hidden) prior to leaving Incheon International Airport or after arriving at "Gwanghwamun" station.
Way III: (Using a train)
1. Direction is a little complicated, but not that difficult.
2. No merits in time and cost. Please contact me if you need further information on this method.
Interaction with Guests
I seldom interact with guests unless it is necessary.
Our neighbor is very quiet, and will be seen rarely.
The last stop(terminal) of number 11 Samcheong Shuttle Bus is located very close within 2 minute walk from my house.
The bus leaves every 5-7 minutes is very convenient to access major sub-lines of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
1. No smoking allowed
2. No pets allowed
Area is perfect. A small walk from downtown, and very centrally located. Lots of space and terrific layout. Very well done. Mina was super-accommodating.
Mina was a fantastic host! She arranged transportation for us to and from the airport and met us at the house to explain how things worked.
The location is amazing!
Mina was the most gracious host of all. She was very accommodating. She helped us with our tours and she really went out of her way to help us. She made life easy for us in Korea. She was like a "mother" to us.
The place was very clean. It has all the amenities that we needed like refrigerator, stove, washing machine, hot and cold shower and kitchen wares and utensils and a lot more. It's a home away from home.
The place was near coffee shops, restaurants, stores and bus stop.
Mina was an excellent host. The house was warm and comfortable. I was concerned that the long uphill path would be too much for my 78 year old mother-in-law, but she ended up running circles around us during the whole trip. The house overlooks the presidential administrative offices and is heavily guarded. That offers some level of security for guests at Mina's house. Just be aware that they do not like pictures taken of the compound and you WILL receive a visit if they see you (and they will). The house is in the best part of Seoul, Samcheong, and is within walking distance of the Hanock village and Insadong. Great place, would recommend to others.
There were 7 of us who rented the entire apartment for 1 month. The apartment is very clean, and is located conveniently in Samcheong-dong, where all the nice little cafes are located at. The bus just outside the apartment goes to major subway stations like Seoul, City Hall and Gwanghwamun, and the frequency is pretty high. Throughout our stay in the apartment, Mina was very spontaneous in providing us with our daily necessities whenever they ran out. As others have mentioned, it may get a little inconvenient if you had many luggages, but Mina was very helpful when we had to lug our huge luggages to the apartment. I would definitely recommend this apartment.
We had a group of 7 people and stayed at the house for 5 nights. The house was very clean, comfortable and warm. It was in a great location. There were many things to do and eat within walking distance. You will need to walk up a hilly path to get to the house, so it might be difficult if you are travelling with older folks or with lots of luggage.
Mina was very helpful and nice, she let us see the place before we booked and picked us up when we arrived at the airport bus stop near the house. I would definitely consider staying there again and recommend it to others.
We loved our stay here! The house was warm, clean, and worked well for our family of five. The kitchen was very nice and had everything we needed to cook with. The location was convenient - close to the bus stop, ATM, dining, and shopping - mostly women's though. Lots of cafes to get baked goods and coffee at.
This house may not work for you if you cannot carry your luggage up a cement path on a hill. There is no access by car. But the path and houses in the this area are very fun to walk around and look at.
I was also glad that there was a washer. That was super helpful.
Mina was VERY helpful and kind. She met us late at night to take us to the house and came early one morning to shovel several inches of snow away. And, she helped us out when we had some difficultly ordering food to be delivered from a restaurant.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews