About this listing
This is a 3 bedroom house for 7 people or more. The house is so spacious that it can accommodate more than 7 people.
Very spacious, clean, neat, and cozy. Get fresh feeling when you get up!
Located in the center of Seoul with easy access to Metro.
1. An entire private house with 3 bedrooms can accommodate 7 guests comfortably, however probably more guests can be accommodated if you want since the house is spacious.
2. The first bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, the second bedroom is installed with a single bed, and the third room is furnished with futons and mats.
3. This house has 2 kitchens, 2 toilets with showers and a bathtub.
4. Wi-Fi internet, cable TV, microwave oven and washing m/c for laundry, heating and air conditioning systems are equipped with other amenities.
5. Cost: US $110/night (for basic 2 guests), additional charge: US $20/night (after 2 guests)
Location: Famous four old Palaces in Seoul(Gyungbok, Changduk, Duksoo and Changgyung) are located within walking distance. Very convenient location to Seoul metropolitan areas and many traditional Korean cultural sight seeings. This house is located near ton of restaurants, coffee shops, art studios, and shops. This is a perfect spot to stay at for people who may want to experience both sides of the nature and the culture of Seoul.
Feature: A Nice and clean guest house similar to have feelings within the nature in the Samcheong Park area. The unit is guaranteed for the absolutely private environment
Traffic: Just 1-2 minute walk to the #11 shuttle bus terminal which makes easy and direct transfer available to major subway lines, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. No extra charge for the bus with traffic cards. No need to walk or hassle to reach sub stations.
Safety: The house is located next to the Blue House (where the president lives) and as such there is a garrison next door with a 24 hour watch so the place couldn't be safer.
1. Very near to Samcheong Park, Gyungbok and Changduk Palaces.
2. Convenient access to the sub line numbers of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
3. Seoul City Hall and Sejong Culture Center are located within a walking distance.
Directions from Incheon International Airport:
1. From Incheon Airport, the easiest route is to take Airport Bus #6002 and get off at "Gwanghwa-mun" bus stop. The bus arrives every 15 minutes.
2. Bus Fare is 10,000 won, which is about US $10 dollars.
3. Give me a call prior to leave the Airport or after you have arrived at the "Gwanghwa-mun" station.
4. It will take about 10 min from the Gwanghwamun bus stop to my house.
Direction from Incheon Airport to my House:
There are 3 ways to get to my place.
Way I: (Using van service)
1. Van service is available from Incheon International Airport to my house directly. The driver will picket your name inside of the airport.
2. The van service fee is KRW 100,000 won for one way, or US $100 dollars.
3. Reservation is required in advance. If you need this service, please let me know your flight arrival information.
4. This van service is very convenient, and the cost is about the same comparing with other methods. Highly recommended.
Way II: (Using bus and taxi)
1. From Incheon Airport, take Airport Bus #6002, and get off at "Gwanghwamun" bus stop. The bus arrives and leaves every 15 minutes.
2. Bus Fare is KRW 10,000 won, which is equivalent about US $10 dollars.
3. Take a taxi at "Gwanghwamun" bus stop for the Woomuljip Restaurant (address: Jongno-gu, Samcheong-dong 4-2) near to the #11 Samcheong Maeul Bus Terminal.
The Woomuljip Restaurant is located left direction small alley about 40 meters from the #11 Maeul Bus Terminal. Taxi only can go up to the Woomuljip restaurant.
: 택시로 우물집 식당까지 가주세요. 우물집 식당(주소: 종로구 삼청동 4-2). 우물집 식당은 삼청 마을버스 11번 종점에서 외편 골목으로 약 40 미터 안쪽에 있습니다. 택시로는 우물집까지만 갈수 있습니다.
4. The #11 bus terminal is located within about 350 meters toward Samcheong Tunnel after passing Prime Minister's Residence in Samcheong-dong.
5. It will take about 10 minutes from the bus stop of Gwanghwamun to the Woomuljip Restaurant. The distance is about 2 km, but usually traffic is congested. Taxi fare would be about (phone number hidden) won.
6. I will meet you at the Woomuljip Restaurant for the handover keys of my house( House address: Jongno-gu, Samcheong-ro 11gil 25-21)
7. Give me a call at (cell) (phone number hidden), or (Home) (phone number hidden) prior to leaving Incheon International Airport or after arriving at "Gwanghwamun" station.
Way III: (Using a train)
1. Direction is a little complicated, but not that difficult.
2. No merits in time and cost. Please contact me if you need further information on this method.
Interaction with Guests
I seldom interact with guests unless it is necessary.
Our neighbor is very quiet, and will be seen rarely.
The last stop(terminal) of number 11 Samcheong Shuttle Bus is located very close within 2 minute walk from my house.
The bus leaves every 5-7 minutes is very convenient to access major sub-lines of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
1. No smoking allowed
2. No pets allowed
Mina was a very considerate and helpful host. Her house is in a very unique location in downtown Seoul. It is at the end of the popular Samcheong-Ro which is a street filled with fun boutiques, cafes and restaurants catering to locals and to foreign tourists alike. Her house is in a short distance (about .10 miles) from the main street. Despite the accessibility of Samcheong-Ro, the home felt secluded and remote. We woke to birds chirping, sounds of wind chimes and noises of local life coming to life. We were surrounded by nature. The home was comfortable and had all of the necessities for our family. Our toddler enjoyed the space and we enjoyed the privacy of the home, not worrying about neighbors who might be disturbed by the active life of an active toddler. We used the kitchen just for breakfasts and snacks and found it was equipped the basic essentials. The air conditioning units in each room worked effectively and the cross breezes created by several windows throughout the home made for a welcome change from air-conditioned air at the end of a summer's day.
The location of the house is perfect. It's in the center of the city. The terminal of 11 bus is right down there which takes you at most 5mins walk. The bus can take you to nearly all main subway lines. Main attractions are all around the house. You can go there by walk as well and it won't cost you a lot of time. A good traditional Korean restaurant is located very near the house , about 3mins walk. And the host is very nice. She will help you order food delivery if you don't wanna eat outside. She will help clean the house and throw the garbage. Whenever something emergent happen, she will be there with you.
My family of 6 (4 adults, 2-years and 7-months kids) stayed at Mina's place for 3 nights. The place sits on top of a small hill and view of the mountain side is nice. their large windows are a big plus. This is a big house. Large rooms and clean bath/kitchen. The house is on the back side of the president's residence, and super close to a foodie and trendy street. You can find restaurants, cafes, and shops along the street. Initially we were worried about a short walk up the narrow side street to reach the place, but we quickly got used to it. Overall, a nice stay.
The host canceled this reservation 43 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Staying at Mina's house in Samcheongdong was a wonderful experience. The house is up a paved footpath (about 150 yards?) at the top end of a classic Seoul neighborhood that includes Bukchon Hanok Village. The part of the neighborhood the house is in slants up the steep incline of the wooded hill, so typical of Seoul, that bounds Samcheongdong on the north. There is a terrific view from the living room and from the rooftop deck.
From the house one has access to some of the most popular destinations in Seoul. We walked to four palaces and one major shrine. The neighborhood itself is chock full of cafes, restaurants and boutiques. We also walked out of the Samcheongdong neighborhood (south of the shrine) and into the "real" Seoul, as opposed to the tourist mecca Samcheongdong represents. There, there is a terrific variety of stores and other city experiences. Seoul Tower is not too far away, but probably too far to walk. Luckily, taxis are inexpensive and everywhere to be found.
All in all, Mina's house was a great deal. Everything was in working order, it is quite quiet, and the bed and furnishings are quite comfortable. We would certainly stay there again, and recommend it to anyone.
Can I give 6 stars? This place was great, from the welcome and cleanliness to the location. We stayed with our young daughter and it was a perfect place for us - we had plenty of space, it was a very close walk to the Samcheong park and to the charming local businesses. The neighborhood itself is tucked away in the mountains that protected Seoul from invasion, making it feel like you're staying in a small town, not a huge city. This is a huge plus in a city with 20 million people. Mina made us feel very welcome. She clearly takes good care of her property and wants guests to feel welcome. We will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Seoul,
Area is perfect. A small walk from downtown, and very centrally located. Lots of space and terrific layout. Very well done. Mina was super-accommodating.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews