~~~~~ *** ~~~~~
1. A private entire house with 3 bedrooms accommodates 7 guests comfortably.
2. The first bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, the second bedroom is installed with a single bed, and the third room is furnished with futons and mats.
3. This house has 2 kitchens, 2 toilets with showers and a bathtub.
4. Wifi wireless internet, cable TV, microwave oven and washing m/c for laundry, heating and air conditioning systems are equipped with other amenities.
5. Charges: US $90 /night, additional(after 2): $20/person
Location: Fameous four old Palaces in Seoul(Gyungbok, Changduk, Duksoo and Changgyung) are located within walking distance. Very convenient location to Seoul metropolitan areas and many traditional Korean cultural sight seeings. This house is located near ton of restaurants, coffee shops, art studios, and shops. This is a perfect spot to stay at for people who may want to experience both sides of the nature and the culture of Seoul.
Feature: A Nice and clean guest house similar to have feelings within the nature in the Samcheong Park area. The unit is guaranteed for the absolutely private environment
Traffic: Just one minute walk to the bus terminal which makes easy and direct transfer available to major subway lines, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 within 5 -10 minutes. No extra charge for the bus with traffic cards. No need to walk or hassle to reach sub stations.
Safety: The house is located next the Blue House (where the president lives) and as such there is a garrison next door with a 24 hour watch so the place couldn't be safer.
1. Very near to Samcheong Park, Gyungbok and Changduk
2. Convenient access to the sub line numbers of 1, 2, 3, 4
3. Seoul City Hall and Sejong Culture Center are located
within a mile
Directions from Incheon International Airport:
1. From Incheon Airport, the easiest route is to take Airport Bus #6002 and get off at "Gwanghwa-mun" bus stop. The bus arrives every 15 minutes.
2. Bus Fare is 10,000 won, which is about $10 US dollar.
3. Give me a call prior to leave the Airport or after you have arrived at the "Gwanghwa-mun" station.
4. I can be at your location within 15 min upon receiving your phone call.
5. It will take about 10 min from the Gwanghwa-mun station to my house.
~~~~~ *** ~~~~~
There were 7 of us who rented the entire apartment for 1 month. The apartment is very clean, and is located conveniently in Samcheong-dong, where all the nice little cafes are located at. The bus just outside the apartment goes to major subway stations like Seoul, City Hall and Gwanghwamun, and the frequency is pretty high. Throughout our stay in the apartment, Mina was very spontaneous in providing us with our daily necessities whenever they ran out. As others have mentioned, it may get a little inconvenient if you had many luggages, but Mina was very helpful when we had to lug our huge luggages to the apartment. I would definitely recommend this apartment.
We had a group of 7 people and stayed at the house for 5 nights. The house was very clean, comfortable and warm. It was in a great location. There were many things to do and eat within walking distance. You will need to walk up a hilly path to get to the house, so it might be difficult if you are travelling with older folks or with lots of luggage.
Mina was very helpful and nice, she let us see the place before we booked and picked us up when we arrived at the airport bus stop near the house. I would definitely consider staying there again and recommend it to others.
We loved our stay here! The house was warm, clean, and worked well for our family of five. The kitchen was very nice and had everything we needed to cook with. The location was convenient - close to the bus stop, ATM, dining, and shopping - mostly women's though. Lots of cafes to get baked goods and coffee at.
This house may not work for you if you cannot carry your luggage up a cement path on a hill. There is no access by car. But the path and houses in the this area are very fun to walk around and look at.
I was also glad that there was a washer. That was super helpful.
Mina was VERY helpful and kind. She met us late at night to take us to the house and came early one morning to shovel several inches of snow away. And, she helped us out when we had some difficultly ordering food to be delivered from a restaurant.