A beautiful and bright 90m2, two-bed apartment.
One large bedroom with twin singles, and a smaller bedoom with two single beds which could also be arranged as twins.
In the spacious living room there is space for two more to sleep on the double sofa bed.
The apartment is very bright, all exterior, totally new and refurbished, and equipped and designed with the best materials.
The Bathroom is pure luxe: good-sized bath, shower toilet and bidet, great mirror and lots of SPACE.
An open kitchen is fully equipped with oven, electric stove top and dishwasher.
All new luxury features include:
High speed WIFI internet
Central Air conditioning
Big flat screen TV
Fully equipped kitchen and great dining area
Sweet dreams guaranteed in the most comfortable beds!
washing machine is also available as well as an iron and its board etc.
This apartment is one of 10 similar apartments in the same building complex: There are six 2-bed apartmnets (each with capacity for 6 guests), and four 1-bed apartments (each with capacity for 4 guests), so we can accommodate large groups in luxury, without having to share bathrooms and kitchens amongst too many.
The apartment faces a beautiful interior courtyard, and there is access to a swimming pool during summer.
A great place to get a good night's (or day's) sleep or to rest and recharge your batteries for the full power Barcelona experience.
All this in the best and most central location, just next to Plaça Reial and Las Ramblas in the heart of the Gothic centre, surrounded by bars, restaurants and interest points. You are in the beating heart of the old city of Barcelona, day and night, but once back in the apartment in the end of the day you will be back into your ideally tranquil world.
Free Barcelona walking tours begin in the Plaza, as well as 24hr terraced dining and drinking!
Only a 2 minute walk from Las Ramblas, a 10 minute walk from Plaça Catalunya and 5 minutes from 3 different Metro stations.
METRO: Liceu (green line) to Gracia or Les Corts (to Camp Nou!) and Jaume I (yellow line) to the beaches.
This apartment has a mimimum stay of 4 nights during July and August, 5 nights for some special events, 3 nights in June and September and 2 nights during the rest of the year.
PLEASE ASK if you would like a shorter stay as this might be possible for LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS, or if not, at a small discount of the full 3-4-night fee.
The cleaning fee is a one-time fee and is non-negotiable: We take pride in the cleanliness of our apartments.
- These prices are all inclusive, there are no extra fees unless agreed prior to your booking for additional services such as airport transfers
(21.(phone number hidden)s charged at 20€
(phone number hidden)) is charged at 40€
This fee is to cover the call out since our agents work from 9am to 9pm. Beyond these hours they work on call-out rates, thank you for your understanding
- Bedding and towels are provided
- A baby cot, coffee maker, hairdryer and some other equipment is available free of charge by availability - PLEASE REQUEST at the time of booking
Other Things to Note
This apartment is for monthly rental only!!
The minimum stay is for 1 month!!!
We charge refundable deposit together with the reservation.
Please ask for a correct price before booking. For a long term rental the prices are different.
As well we gonna need you to firm a rental contract. There is a law in Barcelona which oblige us to present the rental contract in the city council (for a long stay accommodation).
Smoking is permitted in the internal courtyard.
Access to the swimming pool MUST be arranged in advance.
In the case that any of the below conditions are breached, we will require that you leave the apartment. Your damage deposit and any remaining monies will not be refunded.
- At all times, guests must conduct themselves respectfully in the communal spaces of the buildings such as, but not limited to the stairways, terraces and elevators.
- By Spanish law the number of guests agreed when you make the reservation cannot be exceeded. The only exception is for babies younger than 2yrs and not requiring a bed of their own.
- Parties are not allowed in our apartments unless specifically requested and agreed at the time of booking. The apartment is in a RESIDENTIAL building and so the utmost respect should be given to your neighbours at all times.
- You must adhere to the quiet hours which are:
Monday to Friday: 22:00 to 08:00
Saturday & Sunday: 23:00 to 10:00
Should neighbours complain of noise during these hours, we require that you leave the apartment.
- In general our apartments are non-smoking. Most apartments do have private ourdoor spaces - traces, patios and balconies where you can smoke if you need to. Remember that since January 2011 it is prohibited to smoke indoors in public places in Barcelona.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in : after 15:00 and before 21:00
Early check-ins will depend on availability of our cleaning staff and agents and on other bookings in your apartment. For check-in earlier than 9:00 there is a charge of €30 and only if availability permits.
Late check-ins between 21:00 and 23:00 will incur a €20 fee and after 23:00, a €40 fee.
Checkout: before 11:00
Late check-outs: If you need the apartment after 11am and the apartment is not booked for the following day we can offer you a "day booking" at 50% of the normal cost. This will give you access until midnight on the same day. If the apartment is booked, or if you don't want to pay extra, you must return the keys by 11:00.
Early check-outs: If you want to leave very early in the morning after your final night in the apartment we will arrange a remote check-out. We will advise on how to leave the apartment, where to put the keys etc, and your damage deposit will be transfered to you within a week.
Arrival in Barcelona
After confirming your booking you will be asked to send us your arrival time in Barcelona. This information is of great importance as it allows us to coordinate your reception with our agent. No agent means no access to your apartment. At this time we will provide the contact details for the agent who will be available at that time to greet you.
Additionally it is your responsibility to inform us of your arrival in the country. It is very important to call when arriving to prevent any delay to your entrance to the accommodation.
If a pick up service had been booked we will be waiting for you at the airport. For more information please message us.
Your departure will be discussed during your check-in and a plan agreed for the meeting to check out.
The apartment was great! It was very clean and organized, as we arrived. The location is awesome and our manager was very nice, and explained everything very well. We are sure, that we will come back :-)
Positive of the ‘all-Ikea-furnished’-apartment near Placa Reial was the location and the cleanness.
More and negative were:
1) Trickiness: when we had paid they tried to give us an other apartment. In Barcelona they said that there was an electricity breakdown and that they had a better and bigger apartment close by. Well, that apartment was not in Barri Gótic but at the other side of the Ramblas in Barri Xino (google it!). Also ‘all-Ikea’ furnished. When we didn’t accept that apartment because of the location a miracle happened in 5 minutes: the electricity breakdown was repaired and the original booked apartment near Placa Reial was suddenly available.
2) No maintenance: that apartment was pretty ‘outlived’ and decayed and the maintenance crew hadn’t come for times: the door of the toilet & bad room couldn’t close anymore, when you use the shower the badroom floor becomes pretty wet, there was a rotten smell of sewer air in the hall and livingroom, some floor parts in the kitchenette were dwelling around, the Wifi sometimes disappears, the interior design was very very poor, the lift was often broke.
We don’t recommend this apartment and the organization behind it!
Great location, and very helpful landlorts. Cleaning of apartment from previous week delayed, so couldn't get keys before 6pm. But besides that, all was perfect.
The location was amazing, and so was the apartment space. It seemed perfect and we were so excited upon arrival. However, there were a few things that really bothered us. 1) I don't know if it's the swimming pool right above us, but the place smelled of mildew in the hallway. It was pretty bad. 2) The a/c control was impossible to figure out...maybe it's just us. 3) We were scolded for being too loud at 9pm, but every morning we were woken up by 7am by construction workers RIGHT outside our windows. They should have told us that they would be jackhammering on concrete every morning. It was insane and extremely irritating. The apt was on the ground floor with the windows facing the courtyard. Everyday, the construction workers were there early in the morning, throwing things around, making a ridiculous amount of noise, and making it impossible for us to sleep. We would have chosen a different apartment had we known they would be doing construction 2ft from our windows!!!
This host has 256 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I grew up in Sydney, Australia and moved to London at 24, gave it a good 10 years and now I've found Barcelona and Asaf. To me, Barcelona is the love child of these two very different cities: Its the perfect combination of the good weather, relaxed and active lifestyle of Sydney and the bustling, centre-of-the-world ness of London.
Asaf and I love to show visitors what Barcelona is for us:
The creativity, architecture and music. The beach, cycling, BBQs with friends, wonderful food and amazing weather.
It's a great place to call home for a little while.
In my spare time I crochet and I have a little Etsy shop called Churchill Handmade.
My creations are all from natural fibres like wools, hemp, bamboo and organic cotton because I think we all need a bit more nature in our lives.