About this listing
The space is very open, bright and clean and modern.
Close to everything, the position is fantastic, everything within 5 to 10 min walk.
ST KILDA ROOM 4TH LEVEL CITY VIEWS
- Luxury hotel like secure building
- Four level town house with magnificent views of the city
- Modern, spacious, lots of light and very clean
- The room is huge with a double sized balcony with great extensive views over Melbourne.
It has a plasma T.V and foxtel, a bar fridge and tea and coffee facilities.
A comfortable queen sized bed, built in robes, heating, air conditioning Fresh quality linen and towels are provided
On your own private balcony you have a barbeque and a large outdoor setting for entertaining and also a sunlounge
- There is an absolutely beautiful Lap Pool for your enjoyment and morning swim!
- Very quiet street, close to everything
- There are two bikes to take you around the wonderful sights of Melbourne and St Kilda
- All utility bills are included, and there's wireless broadband internet
- Fantastic location next to St Kilda Rd
- 5 min walk to Chapel or Fitzroy St.
- 1 min walk to tram at St Kilda junction
- 3 min walk to windsor train station
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Buzzer / Wireless Intercom
Upstairs on the 4th top level, you have the biggest room and balcony to yourself.
It is like you would not know anyone else lives below.
Beverage service is set up in your room
Provided is clean linen and towels
Wireless internet - your own computer is required
No extra guests permitted
You are renting your space- other areas are private.
No cooking facilities as such
Laundry is available for stays of 3 days+
Interaction with guests
If I am not staying with you when you book my house, I am at my partners which is just around the corner if you need anything at all
Top end professional accommodation
Trams in Nelson Street, Train station a three min. walk.
Closest supermarket is on Fitzroy St., a five minute walk.
Milk bar and 7/11 only a stone throw away.
Everything at your fingertips.. bars, restaurants, clubs, shopping, beach, public transport.. all just a short stroll away.
Stokehouse, Pontoon, Donovans (within walking distance)and all the new award winning restaurants on Chapel St Windsor end (our end) so much choice.
Other things to note
Walk to Grand Prix track Albert Park Lake.
15 min tram to CBD,
close to all sporting events.