ST KILDA ROOM 4TH LEVEL CITY VIEWS
- Four level town house with magnificent views of the city
- Modern, spacious, lots of light and very clean
- The room is huge with a double sized balcony with great extensive views over Melbourne.
It has a plasma T.V and foxtel, a bar fridge and tea and coffee facilities.
A comfortable queen sized bed, built in robes, heating, air conditioning Fresh quality linen and towels are provided
On your own private balcony you have a barbeque and a large outdoor setting for entertaining and also a sunlounge
- There is an absolutely beautiful Lap Pool for your enjoyment and morning swim!
- Very quiet street, close to everything
- There are two bikes to take you around the wonderful sights of Melbourne and St Kilda
- All utility bills are included, and there's wireless broadband internet
- Fantastic location next to St Kilda Rd
- 5 min walk to Chapel or Fitzroy St.
- 1 min walk to tram at St Kilda junction
- 3 min walk to windsor train station
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Buzzer / Wireless Intercom
Karen was lovely and very welcoming her house was beautiful and we are enjoyed our stay. I would definitely recommend staying with her.
Karens Wohnung ist wunderbar und etwas ganz Besonderes.
Man kommt schnell überall hin, die Dachterrasse und der Pool sind ein toller Luxus und Karen und ihr Hund sorgen dafür, dass man sich sehr wohl fühlt.
Karen is such a wonderful host and lady. She is very understanding and flexible in making adjustments if need be and is really willing to help out. Great stay.
Karen's home was a welcoming place to stay in the heart of St Kilda. Karen was very accommodating and I would definitely stay with her again. The room was quite large, with a comfy queen bed, big private balcony, and modern shared bathroom. Chapel Street was only a 5 minute walk away, with many nice places to eat and shop. Thanks for the stay Karen!
We had a fantastic stay in Karen's place! Karen is a very friendly and gracious host. Room was spacious, clean, and with an awesome balcony. Location is very accesible to public transport. And let's not forget Karen's huggable pet-Bridget!.
Fantastic. Karen and Cobi, plus Bridgette, my four legged friend were good fun to be around. Made my stay most enjoyable.
Really helpful with directions and supplying me a myki card for the tram, tram is a 2 minute walk down the road, very convenient.
Great room, plenty of sun, your own deck to work or relax on, or go downstairs and have a chat or watch a movie with the them, very relaxed.
Thanks guys for a great stay, my very best wishes to you
Highly recommend staying there
Our stay with Karen in St Kilda was lovely
Our room was private, comfortable & warm
Karen was a friendly host & we felt at ease in her home ..
Our stay represented great value for money & would gladly recommend Karens home in St Kilda.
This host has 144 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews