About this listing
This is a two bedroom very private house for 5 people or more.
Clean, neat, and cozy with very spacious living room.
Located in the center of Seoul with good transportation. Easy access from Metro.
Fresh feeling when you get up in the morning.
~~~ *~~~ *~~~
Location: Four Korean palaces are located within walking distance from my place. Very convenient location to Seoul metropolitan areas and many traditional Korean cultural sight seeings. This house is located near ton of restaurants, coffee shops, art studios, and shops. This is a perfect spot to stay at for people who may want to experience both sides of the nature and the culture of Seoul.
Feature: A nice and clean home similar to have feelings within the nature in the Samcheong Park area. The unit is guaranteed for your own privacy.
Traffic: Just one minute walk to the shuttle bus terminal which makes you easy and direct transfer available to major subway lines, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. No extra charge for the bus with traffic cards. No need to walk or hassle to reach sub stations at all.
1. Near to Samcheong Park, Gyungbok and Changduk Palaces
2. Convenient access to the sub line numbers of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
3. Seoul City Hall and Sejong Culture Center are located within a mile
4. 2 bedrooms, large living room, kitchen, bath room with a bathtub
5 .The first bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, the second bedroom room is furnished with futons and mats.
6.Wireless internet, cable TV and air conditioner in the living room, each room installed with an electric fan, kitchen with a refrigerator, a microwave oven and a dining table
7. Good looking views, fresh air, quiet and suitable for relaxation
8. Charges: US $80 /night, additional(after 2): $20/person
9. No other extra charges
Directions from Incheon International Airport:
1. From Incheon Airport, the easiest route is to take Airport Bus #6002 and get off at "Gwanghwa-mun" bus stop. The bus arrives every 15 minutes.
2. Bus fare is 10,000 won, which is about $10 US dollar.
3. Give me a call prior to leave the Airport or after you have arrived at the "Gwanghwa-mun" station.
4. I can be at your location within 15 min upon receiving your phone call.
5. It will take about 10 min from the Gwanghwa-mun station to my house.
~~~ *~~~ *~~~
Direction from Incheon Airport to my House:
There are 3 ways in general to get to my place.
Way I: (Using van service)
1. Van service is available from Incheon International Airport to my house directly. The driver will picket your name inside of the airport.
2. The van service fee is KRW 100,000 won for one way, or US $100 dollars.
3. Reservation is required in advance. If you need this service, I will reserve it for you.
Way II: (Using bus and taxi)
1. From Incheon Airport, take Airport Bus #6002, and get off at "Gwanghwamun" bus stop. The bus arrives and leaves every 15 minutes.
2. Bus Fare is KRW 10,000 won, which is equivalent about US $10 dollars.
3. Take a taxi at "Gwanghwamun" bus stop for the Woomuljip Restaurant near to the #11 Samcheong Maeul Bus Terminal.
4. The #11 bus terminal is located within about 350 meters toward Samcheong Tunnel after passing Prime Minister's Residence in Samcheong-dong.
5. Taxi fare would be about (phone number hidden) won.
Way III: (Using a train)
1. Direction is a little complicated, but not that difficult.
2. No merits in time and cost. Please contact me if you need further information on this method.
Interaction with Guests
I interact seldom unless guests need help.
Our neighbor is very quiet, and will be seen rarely.
The last stop of number 11 Samcheong Shuttle Bus is located very close within 2 minute walk from my house. The bus leaves every 5-7 minutes is very convenient to access major sub-lines of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Other Things to Note
The 2 BR home unit will be privately used by you alone.
No smoking allowed.
No pets allowed.
We loved staying at Mina's house. It is very bright and pretty and it is easy to catch the bus nearby to other parts of Seoul.
The area is beautiful with many lovely cafés and restaurants and old buildings and palaces.
We very much recommend it to everyone wanting to stay in Seoul.
My stay at Mina's was great! She arranged a van from the airport to her place, which cost me a KRW 100,000. This van service was good for me and my family of young kids.
The place was neat and spacious and the floor heating was warm enough. The area where Mina's is located is nearby great cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
Only drawback is the location as you have to get off bus/taxi and walk about 5 mins to get here, this 5 mins walk includes a couple of steep steps and narrow lanes. I would not recommend if you have a big luggage or travel with kids, but other than this, everything about Mina's was great.
하우스가 편하고 따뜻합미다.삼청동에 있어서 구경거리가 많고 풍경이 아주 좋습니다.집주인님도 안내 잘 주셔서 근처 구경할 만한 것과 먹을 만한 걸 다 잼있게 봤고 맛있게 먹었어요. 이 집 강추 강추
The reservation was canceled 3 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We stayed at Mina's house for four nights and it was an extremely pleasant stay. She helped us out with anything that we needed before and during our stay. She gave us clear instructions on check-in about things we should take care of in terms of safety and usage of apliances. She kept the house heated before we arrived and met us at the nearby restaurant. She even helped us tugging our bags.This house has all the amenities you may need and is quite well kept and clean. The linens are clean and odour free. There is no cleaning service provided so better keep th eplace clean on your own. Enough towels and toiletories are provided. The washing machine is in the third room and we rented only two rooms, still Mina allowed us to use it.Loved the posh Samcheondong neighbourhood area loaded with boutique cafes and local shopping options. The narrow access lane to the house from the restaurant on main road is a bit dingy and steep with two flights of stairs, taxis or bus do not enter this road. But this really does not make much difference as it's just a 2-3 mins' walk, and bus # 11 is available right at the end of this lane which goes to the nearest metro station and a palace within a few mins. Overall it was a very comfortable stay and Mina is a very helpful and warm host.
This house was so beautiful with lots of natural light. Everything you could have needed. Mina was wonderful helping us order take out and responding to any of our needs.
I live in seoul and this area has always been one of my favorites.
Thank you Mina!
My mom and I had a great time at Mina's place. It's right at the edge of Samcheongdong making it super convenient to explore everything around the area, including the two palaces. It's also very close to other main city sights, with easy transport options.
The place itself was also fantastic. It was clean, spacious and on top of that we had an amazing view through that massive window. It was a perfect place to rest quietly after a day of exploring the city.
Mina was great as well, giving us the privacy that we needed but also providing us with all the information that we needed. I would definitely stay at her place again if I had the chance and I would most certainly recommend it to anyone.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews