About this listing
- 2500 Square foot open floor plan loft with 11ft ceilings.
- Airy, light & comfortable.
- The bedroom and bathroom are separate and enclosed.
- Easy free street parking.
- Walking distance to a variety of restaurants and shopping, including iconic Wicker Park & Bucktown neighborhoods which are home to boutiques, art galleries, theaters, restaurants, nightlife and coffeehouses.
- Walgreens, a great local coffee house, family-owned liquor store & several ethnic restaurants within .1 miles from doorstep.
- Steps from buses and 4 blocks from the Western blue line CTA stop, which comes directly from O'Hare International Airport.
- I've had this space for over 8 years and absolutely love this location. I can help make your stay in Chicago a great one!
- Fresh towels and linens provided.
- Air mattress with bedding available for additional guests.
- Fully stocked kitchen, stereo, wireless internet, rolling cart iMac with Beats by Dre boom-box for movies, internet, music, etc.
- be clean and respectful of my neighbors & personal belongings
- make yourself at home and use what's in the apartment
- bring your camera and make use of my studio
- call or text me if you have any questions
Brian is a great host! Very laid back and easy to deal with. He has a great response time in communication and made the whole process very easy. The space was perfect and centerly located from Riot Fest and shopping at North, Milwaukeee and Damen. Loved it!
I have stayed with Brian like 5-6 times now and he is a perfect host. Being a good host is not just providing a clean space. It's about creating an experience for your guest. If something goes wrong he fixes it. His home is tidy and quirky. regardless of me staying there 6 times the service never waivers. Cool guy, cool place! Highly recommend!
Brian's hosting style is kind, attentive, and laid-back all at the same time. This is our 3rd visit to his artist loft. We love this place so much, it is always hard to say goodbye. Spacious and filled with fantastic photography the loft is located in a wonderful neighbor-
This is a perfect spot. Rangoli, chicago's best indian restaurant is right across the street. Check out Orange Moon(the vintage furniture store downstairs) for the ultimate eye candy.
What an amazing space. We loved the location and we loved the decor. The bed was squishy and comfortable. There is a claw-foot tub! The loft is in a great location--so many wonderful restaurants and shops. I was most impressed by the artful arrangement of the loft. Great books, art and atmosphere. I will certainly be staying here on any future trip to Chicago. I recommend that you do the same.
As usual Brian is a great host. I've stayed with him I think 4 times and every time was perfect. Anytime I had a question or concern it was addressed immediately. Very clean and cool guy!
Had the best time in Chicago thanks to this awesome loft! The place is huge and super charming. Loved all the little touches and bits of character that Brian has brought to the space. The location was amazing and surrounded by great niche places to eat as well as quick access to buses and trains. Would love to stay here again!