We manage more than a 100 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service to ensure your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have the peace of mind of knowing there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truly making your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with the availability and any other questions you might have.
This fantastic corner suite has sweeping city views, and it's located steps away from shopping, restaurants, Skytrain and more. Luxury finishings throughout include roller blinds, soft closing kitchen cabinets, gas range cooktop, stainless steel GE appliances, granite countertops, large soaker tub, Berber carpet and gorgeous marble tile in kitchen and bathrooms.
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
* If you have small kids we can also supply a pack and play at a $25 fee (one time charge)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel is providing concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, Wi-Fi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team.
The condo was beautiful just like the pictures. It was very very clean and well maintained. It felt like home. Great amount of space, perfect for five people. We loved the city views and open windows. Walking distance to all major shopping and restaurants. I would highly recommend this condo to anyone who is staying in the city. I would definitely stay there again.
We were also asked to move into a different condo with only 48 hours notice. Whilst this was inconvenient, we really liked the new place. Good location, clean, etc.
One suggestion would be soap for the bathrooms, even just small hotel ones. Also, washing up liquid.
Other than that, dream rentals were very helpful in moving us to a new place, as well as refunding us slightly for our troubles.
We had a great stay in Vancouver! Mauricio was wonderful and very communicative. The day before we arrived, he notified us that the unit had a leak and so he transferred us to another 2-bedroom unit a few blocks down the road. Although I never got to see the original unit, if it was anything like the new unit we were transferred to, it would have been great! My wife, friends, and I had a perfect time in Vancouver and would recommend DreamRentals & Mauricio to anyone looking for a great urban experience!
Very welcoming and organised host. The apartment was as clean and tidy as the pictures suggest, and a fantastic location for exploring vancouver. We would be very happy to rent again.
Great apartment with stunning views. Furniture was clunky and uncomfortable. Bed was average and could have been of better quality.
Spent four nites at this property and was more than pleased with the accomodations. The layout was perfect for two couples and having a full kitchen and laundry was more than convenient. We were able to visit the city on foot from this location. Very central to everything if you like to walk. My only complaint would be the internet connection was very poor. However, there were cafés nearby with free wi-if so not a huge issue .
This host has 373 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!