We manage more than a 100 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service to ensure your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have the peace of mind of knowing there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truly making your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with the availability and any other questions you might have.
This fantastic corner suite has sweeping city views, and it's located steps away from shopping, restaurants, Skytrain and more. Luxury finishings throughout include roller blinds, soft closing kitchen cabinets, gas range cooktop, stainless steel GE appliances, granite countertops, large soaker tub, Berber carpet and gorgeous marble tile in kitchen and bathrooms.
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
* If you have small kids we can also supply a pack and play at a $25 fee (one time charge)
Great apartment with stunning views. Furniture was clunky and uncomfortable. Bed was average and could have been of better quality.
Amazing apartment, perfect location, excellent service
Spent four nites at this property and was more than pleased with the accomodations. The layout was perfect for two couples and having a full kitchen and laundry was more than convenient. We were able to visit the city on foot from this location. Very central to everything if you like to walk. My only complaint would be the internet connection was very poor. However, there were cafés nearby with free wi-if so not a huge issue .
Great experience and excellent, prompt communication from the coordinator of the rental. Everything was exactly as advertised and they even allowed a late check out.
The reservation was canceled 8 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The apartment was well appointed, spotlessly clean and nothing was missing.All of the appliances worked perfectly. The location is also very quiet. I would not hesitate in recommending this to anyone.
Was looking for a condo on a very short notice. Rami was very accomdating and and offered this unit when the unit I was trying to book was already occupied.
The unit was clean, spacious, and in a great location. Close to a lot of entertainment, restaurants, and walking distance to Yaletown and Gastown. Two neighbourhood's I visit frequently.
We really enjoyed the condo and location. Easy check-in and information about condo and surrounding area. Nice furnishings and great views.
The following are the negatives.
1. Air conditioning - For the price we paid for the week, I think there needs to be 2 more window units like the one that was there. Those units are only good for one room, so the bedrooms were hot. Needs to one in each bedroom also. This problem is the only thing that would keep us from renting their again
2. Kitchen inventory - Again, all was good except little things like no can opener, no paper towels, no trash bags, almost empty dish washing machine soap. Just keeping an opening inventory before someone comes to rent the place for a week would be good.
3. The reason the condo gets so hot during the day is the am to mid-day sun hitting that side of the building. There needs to be dark blinds to help keep the temp down while the window units do their job. The light colored blinds don't do anything for temp control.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT