Villa Taling Ngam, Amazing sea view, gaze out over your private infinity pool, across to beach fringed islands & beyond to Khanom on the Thai mainland.
Quiet & Peaceful yet only 5 minutes drive from restaurants, convenience stores & local markets.
Should you wish to get away from it all, it's for you.
CONTACTS: Mr Sim Dodd
Thailand:- Mr S.P Dodd, P.O. Box 7, Nathon Post Office, Nathon, Koh Samui 84140, Suratthani, Thailand
1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number on the booking form, maximum of 7 persons.
3. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels!).
5. The property is available from 14:00hrs on the date of arrival to 11.00hrs on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
6. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the Villa at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
7. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £10 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
8. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms
Hello, I'm Sim from Sheffield in England UK, but have been living in Koh Samui for the last 9 years now.
My interests are my family, riding around South East Asia on my motorbike & generally having a good time!
I love hosting travelers and enjoy traveling myself and I look forward to meeting other people with traveling interests.
I live in a Bungalow at the side of Villa Taling Ngam & I am on hand should you require any help or information during your stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you to Villa Taling Ngam , Koh Samui soon.