About this listing
- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
No rules! Just please be considerate with use of electricity and a/c.
I made this reservation was to offer my nephew a live place she studied in Beijing. One thing hat I know that the time was due because it is so hard to find a short tern living. The assistant sent me the message hat they don't have a room for 14 days. But truly she understood my concern and help me to get a alternative solution and that was very kind of her. Since I am not personally living in the apartment but I had a look at first day. I have to say it is surprising that the apartment is very like the European apartment. It offer the possibilities to cook! If you are living in Beijing you will know how difficult to find a room where you can cook. All in all it was a good experience.
Staying here was an awesome experience. The apartment is located in a high rise within a gated community. The community was conveniently located near the Dongzhimen subway stop. Most importantly, we felt very safe staying here. The apartment was clean and comfortable and all of our requests were received and fulfilled easily. Would definitely recommend to foreign travelers.
Had a fantastic time! It was clean and spacious. Vera and the other members of staff were very helpful giving us ideas as to where to go. 阿姨 even walked us to a nearby supermarket so that we wouldn't get lost! They were all lovely and wonderful. The flat was as described and very comfy. Everything was close by. 10 minute walk to DongZhiMen tube station, supermarkets everywhere, Sanlitun was super close too. Highly recommended!
really enjoyed our 2 days stay in your apartment.5-10 mins walk from subway Dongzhimen Station depend on your speed. convenient from airport. very near from Sanlitun and Ritan Park. Vera and her team are very warmhearted and will deal with your all kinds of troubles if you are the first time in town. highly recommended.
Good location walking distance to the dongzhimen subway station. Nice little market near the entrance to the complex, next to the 7-11 in the basement of a building. I appreciated the market because the apartment has cooking facilities. The apartment had everything needed for a short stay including a washing machine, which was a really nice touch. Our host was courteous when we arrived and provided a nice introduction to the apartment.
This host has 146 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Vera
I'm Vera, My families and I have some apartments in the same building, We have always had amazing AirBnB experiences and are delighted and excited to become an AirBnB host! We met lovely people through AirBnB and are very happy to finally be able to give back the feeling of warmth and friendliness that we received.
Since I am not be here frequently this year, My familie are hiring some people who can speak English on behalf.
Everyone here is very ethusiasm, respectful and kindly.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Welcome to Beijing
God bless you!
Vera & her families