- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
No rules! Just please be considerate with use of electricity and a/c.
really enjoyed our 2 days stay in your apartment.5-10 mins walk from subway Dongzhimen Station depend on your speed. convenient from airport. very near from Sanlitun and Ritan Park. Vera and her team are very warmhearted and will deal with your all kinds of troubles if you are the first time in town. highly recommended.
Good location walking distance to the dongzhimen subway station. Nice little market near the entrance to the complex, next to the 7-11 in the basement of a building. I appreciated the market because the apartment has cooking facilities. The apartment had everything needed for a short stay including a washing machine, which was a really nice touch. Our host was courteous when we arrived and provided a nice introduction to the apartment.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Vera's place. She has a friendly staff and they went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. The apartment is just like the pictures and I was happy I chose to stay here. I would recommend anyone to stay here.
Great location, great apartment. The surrounding is very convenient and only takes about 10 min to walk to the subway station.
Flat was very comfortable, but be prepared it is very small. we where 3 people and as this is studio type of apartment it is a bit too small for 3. But if you are couple, then this is perfect. Very convenient location. Very friendly host as they offer more than one flat, but they all are exactly the same. They also spoke pretty good English for China! :)
This host has 120 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm Vera, My families and I have some apartments in the same building, We have always had amazing AirBnB experiences and are delighted and excited to become an AirBnB host! We met lovely people through AirBnB and are very happy to finally be able to give back the feeling of warmth and friendliness that we received.
Since I am not be here frequently this year, My familie are hiring some people who can speak English on behalf.
Everyone here is very ethusiasm, respectful and kindly.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Welcome to Beijing
Vera & her families