- Room in a nice, equipped and luminous flat to be shared with 1 person in Congreso, a neighborhood of beautiful architecture.
- Right in the center of the city. 2 blocks away from the National Congress Building, 3 blocks from Avenida de Mayo.
- 3 & 6 blocks from underground lines. Lots of bus lines around.
- 10-minute walk from UMSA and UADE universities.
- wi-fi, balanced flue heater, air conditioned, fans, bedclothes, large wardrobe, tv, equipped kitchen, bathtub, washing machine, terrace with view of Plaza de los dos Congresos.
- cleaning service once a week.
- large terrace on the top floor with grills. Only 8 apartments in the whole building.
- English, Spanish and German spoken
- no smoking
- no smoking
- good mood
- no parties
Juan was an amazing host! He not only let me stay at his place, but he was ALWAYS open to questions. By talking with him, I gained valuable insight into the economic and cultural state in Buenos Aires. I really enjoyed hearing his opinions and views on Buenos Aires culture. He gives great advice on how to survive the city and where to eat. If I wanted to learn spanish during the trip, I bet he would have taught me so much. I had no problems coming and going throughout the days and nights.
The aparment was very close to a subway station and very useful bus stations. Its in Montserrat, which has tons of government buildings to see and wonderful cafes to eat at. I could easily go to Recoleta and San Telmo by walking.
It was a very valuable experience staying with Juan in his apartment.
- I'm a teacher of languages and translator. I speak good Spanish, English, Portuguese, and some German and Chinese too.
I also work with some contemporary art galleries. I like music, history, food, arts, linguistics, teaching, and many more things.