Our 2 beautifully restored, heritage listed Assistant Lighthouse Keepers' cottages offer architectural excellence in unspoilt natural beauty ... with sweeping vistas along pristine coastline, walking tracks and the amazing night time Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse!
The lighthouse cottages are heritage listed and nestled in a unique, pristine environment.
Our office is onsite. We encourage quiet enjoyment of the site and refer guests to our terms and conditions upon booking.
1. A signed Security Bond Form/Guest Register form is required prior to your arrival. Management reserves the right to make a claim on the security bond to recover any costs incurred due to guests' failure to comply with terms and conditions. This form can be downloaded from the footer of our website,
2. Upon our receipt of the signed Security Bond/Guest Register form, an access code will be issued, authorising and allowing entrance through the lighthouse gate.
3. Cancellation - moneys may be refunded, subject to a $50 admin fee, only when the cottage is relet for an equal number of days/dollar value.
4. Your cottage will be available from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival, departure is by 10.00 am.
5. Functions, parties and unauthorised guests are strictly prohibited.
6. Vehicle parking space is limited. Please be in contact should you wish to bring more than 2 vehicles.
7. The cottages are within a National Park and domestic pets are not permitted.
8. No smoking is permitted in any of the cottages.
We three owner managers opened our doors in July 2008 and were thrilled to receive the National Tourism Industry's Best New Tourism Development in Australia. We delight in meeting new guests ... who are attracted to staying in a lighthouse keeper's cottage, nestled in a National Park, beneath a working lighthouse! Peace and natural beauty abound!
As custodians, we respect, protect and conserve the historic site of Sugarloaf Point.
We value your enjoyment of local flora and fauna and encourage minimal impact on the natural environment.
Our office is open daily and an onsite caretaker ensures the protection of the site.