About this listing
Hey there - welcome to Dusseldorf!
You will be staying in my livingroom. I offer you some kind of Futon....a really nice and new mattress. There will be towels and a blanket/cushion with bed linen! If there´s two of you, one will be sleeping on the spacious and cosy couch....made into a bed!;-)
In this room you have a TV and a music system (Ipod/Iphone docking station)which you can use, of course.
Rooms you can use:
- the bathroom with a tub!
- my kitchen with microwave, fridge, oven, washing machine.....plates, knives etc.
- the house I live in is oooold, with high ceilings (3,50m / 11,5 feet)
- the neighboors are really great and we are all about the same age (23-36y)
- in a vicinity of about 200m/ 600ft there is everything you need (supermarkets, banks, grocery, drug store, baker and more)
- 3min walk to the "Düsseldorf Arcarden" a mall with loooooots of shops and a food court
- 3min walk to the Bilk S-Bahn Station (take a train and you will be at Hauptbahnhof/mainstation in 2min) - there are stops for lots of tramways. (20min to get to the airport)
- by tram it´s 10min to the centre of düsseldorf, the ALTSTADT (inner city)
- there are also a subway system in düsseldorf
- by bus you will be at the university in 8min (the busstop ist right in front of my house)
There´s a lot to do and see in Düsseldorf. Visit us! ;-)
If you have any questions, don´t hestitate - just ask me!
Rules....sorry....but there have to be some rules!
- NO SMOKING !!!!
- NO PARTY !!!
- You are NOT allowed to sleep on my couch! The mattress is new and comfortable just use it! And you are only permitted to sit or lie on my couch FULLY DRESSED...at least not naked!
- If you want to have guests....please ask me or let me know BEFORE they sit in my kitchen! ;-)
- My bedroom will be locked (just so you know) ;-)
- Washingmaschine use just in case of emergency and after arrangement!
Please just behave as if it was your home. And respect my private belongings!
About the Host, Katrin
Ich lebe seit 7 Jahren hier in Düsseldorf. Echt super hier. Einen Besuch wert!
Über mich? Mmmh.....fragt wenn ihr was wissen wollt ;-)
I´m living in Dusseldorf for 5 years now and I love it. Dusseldorf is just great - come and see!
About me? Mmmh.....just ask me if you want to know anything ;-)