DF 51 is a comfortable apartment in the 30's in the neighborhood of San Rafael, one of the most traditional in Mexico City, is located just five blocks from the Paseo de la Reforma Avenue and two blocks from the station metro San Cosme. Welcomes you to travel to Mexico City to make your trip safer and more enjoyable. In one of the world's largest cities.
1 BEDROOM - 1 berth for 2 people - a desk - cable TV - INTERNET
1 SOFA BED - board - IRON
KITCHEN STOVE - CUTLERY - BLENDER - BREWER - Dinnerware - Cups - Vases - Refrigerator - microwave oven - Toaster - Refrigerator
ROOM - DINING
Nearby places of interest:.
• Located in the center of the City
• Two blocks from the metro San Cosme in which you can navigate easily through Mexico City
• 5 blocks from the Paseo de la Reforma Avenue and 4 blocks from the Avenida Insurgentes
• 15 minutes from the splendid historic center.
• 15 minutes from metro bus intersection Reform and Zona Rosa.
• 20 minutes from the trendy Condesa neighborhood and the neighborhood of Rome.
• 35 minutes from International Airport of Mexico City Benito Juarez
• 1 hour of Teotihuacan.
• 30 minutes of the Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec and the elegant Polanco district
• 40 minutes of Coyoacán, Tlalpan, San Angel, the bohemian area of the City and the UNAM
• 20 minutes from the Plaza of Three Cultures in Tlatelolco
• 40 minutes of Xochimilcoof Three Cultures in Tlatelolco
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Pull-out Sofa|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$450 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1600 /month|
|Check In:||9:00 AM|
|Check Out:||1:00 PM|
A cool retro apartment with a great owner. Very close to the subway in a nice neighborhood. The place was awesomely decorated and had a small kitchen (no fridge).
The only negative points were a very weak showerhead and no double bed (only bunkbeds and a small sofa bed) and a smell in the bathroom from the drains (common in Mexico).
Dario was super friendly and helpful. He gave us tons of great advice about things to see and directions.
Would definitely recommend it!
Dario was a terrific host. His apartment was very comfortable. VERY SAFE. The location was the best... two blocks from the San Cosme metro. I loved the neighborhood immensely.... great food everywhere, great people. It was an easy 20 to 25 minute walk to the Zona Rosa. When visiting D.F. I will definitely come back here.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.