About this listing
Green studio is located in a traditional old stone house which has been refurbished, but the apartment is modern and equipped to a good standard. Yearly an avrg of 2260 hr sunny days makes it suitable for off season visit suitable for retired people.
Completely refurbished Studio Apartment in a traditional old stone house in the village of Kastel Kambelovac, conveniently located between Split and Trogir on the beautiful Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, less than 15 min drive from Split Airport.
Our apartment is located in a traditional old stone house which has been recently refurbished. We did our best to preserve the typical character of Dalmatian architecture on the outside, however the apartment is modern and equipped to a good standard on the inside. The Green Studio has a double bed and is suitable for 2 people.
Located on the sea front, literally 10m from the sea with unobstructed views, and less than 100m from the nearest beach. Split, Croatia's second largest city and capital of Dalmatia Region, is only 25 min away by local bus, and so is Trogir, another beautiful resort going West. Kastel Kambelovac include nice beaches, authentic strestaurants, a beautiful seaside promenade and the nearby hill Kozjak – hillwalkers heaven. Short airport transfer (approx. 15 min) and excellent location between Split and Trogir make this fishing village a relaxing yet very convenient holiday destination.
- Bathroom with WC, shower; hair dryer
- Main room includes double bed, storage space, table and 2 chairs, TV
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, kettle, hot plates
- South facing balcony with table and 2 chairs
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Weekly linen & towel change
- On-street parking
- Note: accommodation not suitable for people with reduced mobility due to a number of steps
- Baby cot available on request
Distances from property:
- Sea 10m
- Beach 100m (type of beach: pebbly)
- Nearest grocery store 3-4 min walk, located in the village centre
- Supermarket “Ribola" 5 min walk
- Nearest restaurant 3 min walk
- Nearest café bar 3-4 min walk
- Bus stop 5 min walk
- Post office 10 min walk
- Nearest medical facility in Kastel Stari or Kastel Sucurac (5-10 min drive)
- Split Airport 15 min drive
- Trogir 20 min drive
- Split city centre 25 min drive
Direct access to the studio, with complete privacy. Ample on-street parking.
Interaction with Guests
Our housekeeper welcomes guests and is on their disposal for whatever they need. I am available on email or phone 24/7 for any questions you may have!
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our apartment will be pleasant:
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests should behave responsibly in the apartment and its surrounding areas and they should guard against possible accidents and their consequences.
- Lock the door to the apartment and main entrance door and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances.
- The owner/housecarer reserves the right to enter the property in the absence of the guests for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers.The owner/housecarer is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the
apartment at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing neighbours is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises from 23:00 to 08:00.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments the guest is obliged to notify the owner/housecarer. If the disappearance or damage occured due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to
compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.