About this listing
Green studio is located in a traditional old stone house which has been recently refurbished. We did our best to preserve the typical character of Dalmatian architecture on the outside, however the apartment is modern and equipped to a good standard.
Completely refurbished Studio Apartment in a traditional old stone house in the village of Kastel Kambelovac, conveniently located between Split and Trogir on the beautiful Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, less than 15 min drive from Split Airport.
Our apartment is located in a traditional old stone house which has been recently refurbished. We did our best to preserve the typical character of Dalmatian architecture on the outside, however the apartment is modern and equipped to a good standard on the inside. The Green Studio has a double bed and is suitable for 2 people.
Located on the sea front, literally 10m from the sea with unobstructed views, and less than 100m from the nearest beach. Split, Croatia's second largest city and capital of Dalmatia Region, is only 25 min away by local bus, and so is Trogir, another beautiful resort going West. Kastel Kambelovac include nice beaches, authentic strestaurants, a beautiful seaside promenade and the nearby hill Kozjak – hillwalkers heaven. Short airport transfer (approx. 15 min) and excellent location between Split and Trogir make this fishing village a relaxing yet very convenient holiday destination.
- Bathroom with WC, shower; hair dryer
- Main room includes double bed, storage space, table and 2 chairs, TV
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, kettle, hot plates
- South facing balcony with table and 2 chairs
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Weekly linen & towel change
- On-street parking
- Note: accommodation not suitable for people with reduced mobility due to a number of steps
- Baby cot available on request
Distances from property:
- Sea 10m
- Beach 100m (type of beach: pebbly)
- Nearest grocery store 3-4 min walk, located in the village centre
- Supermarket “Ribola” 5 min walk
- Nearest restaurant 3 min walk
- Nearest café bar 3-4 min walk
- Bus stop 5 min walk
- Post office 10 min walk
- Nearest medical facility in Kastel Stari or Kastel Sucurac (5-10 min drive)
- Split Airport 15 min drive
- Trogir 20 min drive
- Split city centre 25 min drive
Direct access to the studio, with complete privacy. Ample on-street parking.
Interaction with Guests
Our housekeeper welcomes guests and is on their disposal for whatever they need. I am available on email or phone 24/7 for any questions you may have!
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our apartment will be pleasant:
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests should behave responsibly in the apartment and its surrounding areas and they should guard against possible accidents and their consequences.
- Lock the door to the apartment and main entrance door and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances.
- The owner/housecarer reserves the right to enter the property in the absence of the guests for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers.The owner/housecarer is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the
apartment at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing neighbours is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises from 23:00 to 08:00.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments the guest is obliged to notify the owner/housecarer. If the disappearance or damage occured due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to
compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
We spent a week in the green apartment and had a really good time. The flat was small but cozy and we got everything we need. Really special is the fantastic view from the balcony only a few meters from the sea. The beach is only two minutes away and there are plenty of supermarkets close to the apartment. Jovan is a really nice host who gave us all necessary information. Kastell Kambelovac isn't too touristic but you are close to Split and Trogir. So it is the perfect place to relax and be close to a city at the same time.
We had a great time in the apartement. Before our arrival Jovan gave us all infomation and answerd really quick to our questions. The houskeeper Tea welcomed us at the apartement and was always there when we needed something. The apartement was quite small but had a really nice balcony. Overall everything was okay.
Whats really great about the town is its not so touristic. From the balcony we could watch the fishermen on their boats and see how the people live in the town. About 2min walking distance is the beach. The only negative thing about it is, that the water wasnt as great as in other areas we have been. It is nice to walk around the center of the Kastel Kambelovac but it is not much to do there. We had a rental car and went to other towns like split (15 min away) and trogir (10 min). Our favourite trip was to omis, which was about 40 min away.
My girlfriend and I had a great stay in the green apartment for five nights. The apartment came completely up to our expectations as it was in very good condition (clean and working interior). The description is not lying in any aspect (sea just in front and next beach only a fews meters further). The balcony serves as a perfect place to see the sun rising during breakfast and dawning during dinner. The village is a nice place to relax from the close-by tourst-loaded cities Split and Trogir (a one-day trip to Dubrovnik by car is possible as well). Highly recommendable place!
Rispondente alle descrizione, gentile la signora che ci ha aperto e mostrato la casa. Appartamento un po'trasandato e non pulitissimo. Qualità prezzo non eccezionale. A un passo dall'essere super consigliato!
The apartment completely leaved up to our expectations. It is small and cosy offering all basic facilities the one would need for a short stay. The balcony is definitely the nicest part, since we enjoyed our breakfast and dinner breathing the fresh air and watching the seagulls and small boats passing by.
Had a lovely 9 days in the Green apartment! The apartment is small, but well layed-out. Everything needed is there. The apartment is nicely situated with a (pebble) beach and a supermarket just minutes away. Perfect for visiting both Split and Trogir.
Jovan was very friendly and helpful, and Mrs. Anka, the housekeeper, showed us some good places to eat and shop in the neighborhood.
Only downside during our stay was, unfortunately, a 2 day cultural festival and occasionally some noisy neighbours were quite audible.
The best thing about this apartment is the gorgeous view from the balcony! We enjoyed many afternoons and evenings of blue Adriatic Sea and sunsets!