About this listing
The apartment is on the first floor of a characteristic building with elevator.
The accommodation is composed by:
- A living area with comfortable chairs and single bed;
- A mezzanine furnished with single mattress;
- A dining area with table for 4 persons;
- A spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, TV and a nice wardrobe;
- A fully equipped kitchen;
- A bathroom with shower box.
The apartment is provided with air conditioning, washing machine, dish-washer, ADSL Internet connection, toaster, microwave, TV, DVD, telephone, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. It comes complete with linens and towels.
Interaction with Guests
If interested, guided tours can be arranged to get to know the city as well as special day trips to discover the beauty of the Roman countryside, Tivoli, Assisi, Pompeii, Florence and Venice. Transfer service from/to the airports or the port of Civitavecchia is available.
To get to the apartment from Termini Station, take the Bus Line H towards Dei Capasso for 6 stops (Sonnino/S. Gallicano), then walk for 5 minutes.
Other Things to Note
Please, read carefully the House Rules section.
At least one week before arrival the guest must communicate the arrival details. If we'll not be informed of delays and the guest misses the check-in at the apartment, there will be an extra charge for an alternative accommodation.
At the arrival, the guest must show the confirmation voucher and a valid ID to the person in charge. They will be requested to pay the Rome tourist tax of Euro 3,50 per person per night (except for children under 10 years).
The check-in is between 03:00 PM and 07:00 PM, early check-in is possible only if the apartment is ready. The check-out is by 11:00 AM.
Extra fees will be applied depending on the time of check-in:
- Arrivals between 07:00 PM and 10:00 PM: Euro 35,00
- Arrivals between 10:00 PM and 01:00 AM: Euro 50,00
- Arrivals after 01:00 AM: Euro 70,00
- Arrivals on Sunday or public holidays (January 1, 6, Easter, April 25, May 1, June 2, 29, August 15, November 1, December 8, 25, 26): Euro 50,00