The Apartment is within walking distance from all major attractions, supermarkets, restaurants, theatre, tourist attractions, etc. We are minutes away from the North York City centre , and basically right in the heart of everything.
Cherry state of the art Kitchen with Bosch Dw and convection oven lots of Granite counter space and storage space
The Apartment is within walking distance from all major attractions, supermarkets, restaurants, theatre, tourist attractions, etc. We are minutes away from the North York City centre , and basically right in the heart of everything that is good in Toronto.
It is a quiet and welcoming environment, and despite being right in the Centre of /North York inside the Apartment there is no city noise.
High speed Fibre internet 50/50, and 100+ Bell Fibre TV channels are available freely. The Apartment is furnished with a new Queen bed, desk, TV, and large closet.
Full Kitchen and livingroom, as well as laundry facilities are available and included in the price.
New constructed 1 Bedroom Apt with gourmet Cherry kitchen Heated Hardwood flooring small Dog or Cat is welcome. In suite Laundry Satellite TV High speed Internet.
100 meter from Park and Green belt for Bicycle rides and Playground Tennis court.
2 Subway stations; North York Subway and Sheppard/Yonge Subway station
We speak German, english
Ok for Small Dog no Cats
Use of Patio and Garden
We are in the Centre of everything
Close to 2 Subway stations.
No Smoking any where.
No working or buisnes Activity from the apartment.
Nous avons passé un bon séjour dans l'appartement de Reiner.
Les points positifs sont :
- quartier sûre ( résidentiel avec un parc tranquille à proximité )
- l'appartement est lumineux et très propre.
- l'appartement est spacieux
- un jardin agréable très bien quand on a chien comme nous.
- Très bonne connexion internet
- Appartement confortable ( sauf salon)
Les points négatifs :
- Le coin salon n'est pas confortable , Tv trop haute, canapé dure comme de la pierre.
- Manque de matériels dans la cuisine ( pas assez de fourchettes etc ..)
- L'appartement est aussi mal insonorisé on attend beaucoup les propriétaires quand ils sont la.
- Les commerces, restaurants et le métro sont à 15mins a pied, donc un peu pénible surtout en hiver !
Reiner été un hôte sympathique et à l'écoute. Quand nous avions besoin il a toujours répondu present.
Cependant il est peut être un peu timide et pas trop démonstratif.
A contrario, sa femme Mélanie a pris contact une seule fois avec nous et c'était pour faire des reproches ..
Nous gardons quand même une image positive de l'appartement.
Reiner's place is gorgeously renovated and conveniently located in Uptown Toronto. We liked and appreciated the high end appliances. Despite of all these luxury features, their hosting services were no where close to be first/luxury class standard.
Reiner and his wife were THE most unfriendliest, rudest, insensitive and inhospitable hosts we have ever experienced on Airbnb.
Here were the issues we had with them:
1. he misinformed us about the internet. Promised us was going to be good/fast/reliable, as it was extremely important for us to run our online business. Internet Service was limited and poor.
2. refused to upgrade his plan to provide better service. We were going to be paying the extra fees for higher plan.
3. suggested we relocate to a new place in the middle of winter, and didn't want to resolve our internet issue.
4. made our life and living arrangement very difficult and were the cause of a lot of unnecessary stress and headaches (and made us increase more cost on our side)
5. the property has a spider problem. There are spiders in every room: kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room. One was even crawling on my coat. There's a bunch of eggs in the lighting fixtures in the living room.
6. the house is not as well insulated for sound as Reiner says. You can hear every footstep above you. They also di renovation to the house on a Sunday morning without giving us notice. The also run their appliances in the mornings, which is above the bedroom, disturbing your sleep.
7. lighting is very poor. It's a basement apartment, and it's winter. The lights were very dim and did not brighten up the room.
8. the TV is mounted too high (near the top of the ceiling). You actually have to watch it while laying horizontally on the couch without risking getting neck injuries.
9. the hood fan does not work, so expect the smoke detector to be set off while cooking (which is already annoying), so you have to open the door in the middle of winter to let the vapours out.
10. oh, if you have any issues with the property. Don't expect to get a hold of them by phone
11. Expect to be told how much hot water and internet you can consumed by these hosts, when the property is listed as ENTIRE APARTMENT, which means no sharing with others.
There's a lot more we have to add to this experience, but the 500 word limit doesn't permit us.
The property is nice, but terrible hosts (inexperienced & unprofessional).
Nyka, we regret to hear your complaints about our service as the host of the property. At the same time we are relieved to see you moving out because we don’t welcome a trouble tenant like you. The problem started from the first week you moved in. You are such an inconsiderate person and high maintenance tenant. You wasted water till the full tank of rain water for flashing toilet run dry; you complaint our apartment cold even though it was set at 22c because the apartment temperature was not at 30c like a sauna; of course you have your own control of temperature whatever you like. Then you asked us to cancel our Bell satellite and upgrade to a higher level of internet services for you guys because you don’t watch satellite TV but prefer to watch NetFlix and you-tube. The next thing was you wanted us to give you authorization to take control of our Rogers internet so that you can contact Rogers at anytime. You tried to act like a Host and take charge of our property. This is really annoying and up to that point, we did suggest that if our facility can’t meet your high demand, you should start looking for somewhere that you can take charge of, but not here! We did not ask you to leave immediately but we leave it to you to decide. You can simply give us 30 days notice while looking for a better place. Again, you choose for your own convenient and ignore Airbnb policy and our house rule, so please don’t complaint about costing you more money to move because you create it yourselves.
We don’t expect you to give us a good review based on the bad attitude and inconsiderate person you are. But you exaggerate about the spider in our apartment is such an unbelievable! This is a brand new property and air tight, super insulated house. If there is a spider, it must have come in through your luggage’s ( ie: you brought it in with you.). We clean the apartment as soon as you moved out and there was not a single spider neither a single egg found. Please keep your exaggerations for your own business.
You were informed of the internet usage limit from day one. If there was internet downtime due to Rogers’s problem, there is out of our control. The high internet usage between 10MB to 20MB per single day is simply worried us if there was any illegal activities conducting from your PC through our internet provider. Life is peaceful without a trouble tenant like you. Don’t you worried about us inexperience, we deals with lots of tenants in our other rental properties, we are blessed that we don’t have a bad tenant like you that was the experience we lack of to deal with a bad tenant.
We extended our stay because the reno fell behind and our accommodations at Reiner's was perfect and still available.
The apartment and location suited our needs perfectly. We were looking for accommodations in our city while renovations were underway at our permanent residence.
We loved the location near a string of parks that started at the foot of the street. This was particularly good for dog walking. Our hosts graciously permitted our stay including our furry four legged family member.
We were lucky to enjoy some of the end of summer and make use of the patio and garden to dine outdoors. It was peaceful and quiet.
Reiner and Melanie are considerate hosts. If we had a question, there was a quick response with an answer or solution.
The apartment has all the basic necessities and some very important extras for today's work at home professional. A short walk to the subway at North York was a much appreciated convenience. And there are a couple of great restaurants within walking distance or a short drive.
Reiner and Melanie are such excellent hosts I extended my stay! I would recommend them without hesitation. They are easy to communicate with and lovely to talk to. They are very knowledgable about Toronto and eager to pass on their knowledge. As for the place it is extremely nice and is brand new. The whole house is a lesson in using the most efficient and quality products and materials. The location is excellent being positioned so close to either subway stations with supermarkets, restaurants and cinemas all within the same distance. You have all the ease of access to downtown Toronto and its attractions without the downtown noise and congestion.
Reiner and Melanie are excellent hosts I would recommend them without hesitation. They are easy to communicate with and lovely to talk to. They are very knowledgable about Toronto and eager to pass on their knowledge.
As for the place it is extremely nice and is brand new. The whole house is a lesson in using the most efficient and quality products and materials. The location is excellent being positioned so close to either subway stations with supermarkets, restaurants and cinemas all within the same distance. You have all the ease of access to downtown Toronto and its attractions without the downtown noise and congestion.