About this listing
Welcome to San Francisco! We have a large, newly renovated, comfortable guest room with a queen bed, attached private bath and its own entrance. It is a relaxing retreat to re-energize after a busy day in the City.
The suite is part of a single, detached home located in a very safe and quiet neighborhood with your own parking spot right in front of the house.
You are welcome to use our kitchen, living room, washer and dryer as you would at home. We provide fast Internet access via WIFI.
Things of interest close to our house that can be reached within minutes:
- Golden Gate Park, where the Academy of Science and the De Young Museum are located.
- Twin Peaks, with great views of San Francisco downtown and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants: Castro, Twin Peaks, West Portal, Irving & 9th Ave, Height St.
- All attractions like the cable cars, downtown, Embarcadero, Ferry Plaza can easily be reached by public transportation.
If you prefer public transportation our house is conveniently located near the Forest Hill subway station. The K, L or M subway lines go directly to SF downtown.
Other Things to Note
If the rate listed is above your budget please contact us.
We are happy to consider a lower rate if your starting date is within 10 days of the booking date or if you stay more than 5 nights.
* No Smoking, Drugs, or Pets
* No shoes indoors, slippers are provided
* The room is for 2 people max.