About this listing
B&B Calamatta Rome lies in the centre of the capital and is housed in a building that dates back to the 1940s. We are located in a very quiet street, not far from Piazza Cavour, home of the Palace of Justice, and within easy reach are many of Rome's most famous monuments of historical and cultural interest; St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City, Mausoleum of Hadrian, Piazza del Popolo, Ara Pacis, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain and more.
Just a few steps away are some of the city's most elegant and famous shopping streets, such as Via Condotti, Via Frattina, Via del Corso, Via Veneto and Via Cola di Rienzo, all reachable in 5 minutes.
Getting around the historical centre, as well as further afield, is easy thanks to the excellent selection of public transport facilities in the direct area, including the metro and buses.
B&B Calamatta Rome is located in the old district of Prati, a few metres from Piazza Cavour, an interesting historical square (home to the Palace of Justice), which has recently been upgraded with beautiful green spaces, benches and free Wi-Fi. Our B&B is ideally placed in the historic centre of Rome and offers easy access to many of the city's attractions. Here is a short list of some of the sights and their approximate corresponding distances from the bed and breakfast:
Mausoleum of Hadrian – 690 metres/8 minutes on foot
Ara Pacis Augustae Museum – 450 metres/5 minutes on foot
Piazza del Popolo – 900 metres/10 minutes on foot
Trevi Fountain – 1300 metres/12 minutes on foot
Spanish Steps – 850 metres/10 minutes on foot
St. Peter's Basilica – 1500 metres/15 minutes on foot
Navona Square – 930 metres/10 minutes on foot
Pantheon – 930 metres/10 minutes on foot
Main shopping area: Via Condotti, Via del Corso, Via di Ripetta, Via del Babuino and Via Frattina – 700 metres/8 minutes on foot
Any sights which may lie further afield can of course be reached by the nearby public transport system (metro or bus). Also, in the direct area there is a large selection of useful shops and supermarkets, as well as several authentic Roman restaurants and bars to try out.
• The rules of the Municipal Police require silence during the hours between 14.00 and 16.00 and between 22.00 and 8.00.
• Do not be permitted for reasons of public security, guests have access to other people inside.
• We Remind, however, to the our guests that must be avoided behaviors, activities, games, noises and using equipment that could disturb other people
• Minors must be supervised by parents or an adult who will be directly responsible for their safety and that the damage they could cause.
• Keep clean and tidy all environments;
• Smoking is not allowed in the room (to protect those who do not smoke or who will be staying after you in that which is your temporary accommodation).
• Do not eat lunch or dinner in the bedroom, or extra cleaning will be charged.
• Pets are not allowed inside the structure.
• THE BBCALAMATTA does not assume any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items of your property left in the room.
• The Check-out must be made no after than 11:00 am ,to allow the full cleaning of the room