- If you must smoke please use backyard or go out to the front street. Absolutety
NO SMOKING in the premises. thank you
-The downstairs floors are Bamboo please be careful wiping your feet of any
small stones, or any shoes with need of repair.
- Always lock back door as well as both front doors when leaving.
- Call Host for any difficulty with premise asap, plumbing heating, ulitities etc
- Please remove all and any garbage and refuge that you created during your
stay. Observe plastic and glass recycling laws as per NYC and leave trash
properly bagged on the curb no earlier than 6pm for pick up the next day.
DO NOT leave any trash in the house, or in the back yard
- WHEN COOKING USE THE MICROWAVE FAN IT VENTS TO THE OUTSIDE.
- IF YOU MOVE ANY FURNITURE PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO IN ITS ORIGINAL
Remember to observe recycling and garbage rules
- WHEN CHECKING OUT, CHECK GAS JETS/OVEN ARE OFF, TURN DOWN
HEAT TO 60, CLOSE AND LOCK WINDOWS AND DOORS. ETC
I am retired from Law Enforcement. I was the Chief of the Video Unit, responsible for collecting evidence electronically for the Prosecutors office in this listing.
I am married to Alicia Adams, whom I met at Mt Olive Baptist church,where we are both serve as Deacon and Deaconess. I have been blessed with many abilities for sixty four of our blessings is being able to offer our home for people visiting New York City, which is a very costly City to visit at reasonable rates.