Situated in the most beatiful part of Norway, Lofoten with amazing nature at the end of an 800 m long white sandy beach.
The house "Jusnes" was the home of my grand grand parents. We want to keep the house as authentic as poosible, and it is filled with memories from lived life during 100 years. Ground floor: Livingroom, kitchen with fireplace/owen, bathroom with shower, washing machine, 1 bedroom with large singel bed, two door entrance, loft: 4 bedrooms, 2 with doubbel bed, 1 with 2 singel beds, 1 with bunk bed for children. One bed at "loft hall"
Midnight sun, great nature for hiking, rent a boat at (website hidden) at the other side of the beach. Very good local food at the restaurant. 6 km to the famous fishing village Nusfjord (website hidden). 30 km from airport Leknes, 30 km from ferry arrival at Moskenes, 30 km from boat arrival "Hurtigruta" at Stamsund.
Charming, cosy house with everything you need. Its kitchen inspired us to do some serious cooking and to stay in even with such beautiful surroundings. Only one little thing: some of the single beds are fairly short and the double bed is not very broad. We didn't care but other people might. We enjoyed it a lot and would certainly recommend this wonderful place!
A nice house in a lovely place! Everything you need is here and the shops of ramberg are just at 10min walk! The location is ideal to visit the lofoten, the view from the house is beautiful (white sand beach, mountains, even northern lights)
----> The Good Sides :
- Nice location : near the beach, walking distance from a restaurant, you can rent bikes and canoe at the camping, walking distance from a supermarket.
- Nice view : the view behind the housse is nice !
- Near a bus stop (make sure you've got the right schedule, there is a/b/d/x/6/7 options)
- It's good to have some board game when it's raining and cold outside.
- It's good to have some leftover food.
- New shower
----> The Bad Sides :
- Too much dust for me, when it's sunny you can open the windows and have some fresh air but when it's very cold outside, the dust smell is disturbing and if you are allergic to dust, good luck..
- Bad smell is the living room, a lot of old stuff and when you don't open the windows, the smell is not perfect.. I understand, it's a real old housse, unfurnished with IKEA products but some stuff smell very bad. We didn't use the living room at all because of the smell.
- There are no real radiators upstairs, only electric radiator which smell so bad when you turn it on !
- The double bed are very small, if you are tall as I am, good luck..
- Some handwork need to be done upstairs.
We spent 5 wonderful days at Ramberg in the house of Rebecca.
We really liked the authentic decor and warm atmosphere in the house.
Ramberg beach in front of the house is really amazing.
And we saw the most beautiful sunset of our lives.
Moreover, Ramberg is conveniently located on the island for excursions around.
We highly recommend this house.
Staying in this house it's a very particular experience. When you have just arrived you say "my god! where have us ended up!". Outside it look really old and, honestly, would need at least two hands of painting. Nobody there to receive you, just direction to find the key. Inside there is an incredible wealth of things, many of them of a remarkable vintage style, many others just old and sometimes consumed. There is almost all you need and a big stuff that you don't. This could seems charming for somebody (i.e. me) but not for somebody else (i.e. my wife) depending on your treshold of sensitivity for order and cleanliness. The apartment was been cleaned enough before we came, nevertheless, with all that stuff, you cannot perceive a clear sensation of cleanliness. But, sitting on the armchair behind the windows in the living room I spent some of the best moments of my travel! The apartment is immersed into a sensational landscape.
Most enchanting and quite place. The house is fascinatingly old, still equipped with everything you need for a comfortable vacation. The only flaw was that we found the house had not been cleaned before our arrival, but the owner assured that there had been a misunderstanding and was very fair and nice in offering us a reasonable compensation.
This host has 160 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews