About this listing
INSTANT BOOK now available!! My CALENDAR is always up to date so feel free to book it without emailing me first. PLEASE read the DESCRIPTION in full to confirm the unit will suit your group. LAST-MINUTE bookings are no problem at all.
WELCOME TO MY LISTING - Below is a detailed summary of the unit and surrounding area. I have also provided answers to many frequently asked questions to ease the booking process and make your stay more pleasant. Please review this information to ensure this listing meets all your needs. My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! and INSTANT BOOK is available to immediately secure your reservation!
I am an experienced host (4 years now) who continues to strive to make your stay convenient and enjoyable. My team and I have over 80 listings in TOKYO. We also have a few in BANGKOK, MANILA, and HONG KONG.
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
Located in the Roppongi area, a foreign friendly district with nightlife 3-4 minute walk from the train station!
— Studio / 1 Room with 2 beds - sleeps 2 people maximum. (Includes linens)
— Kitchen (includes 1 burner stove, fridge, microwave, instant hot water kettle, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware)
— Private Bathroom (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
— Air Conditioner/Heater with Remote Control
— Free Portable, Pocket Wi-Fi with High Speed Internet
— Fresh Linens, Towels and Basic Toiletries Provided
—Desk and Chair
—4th Floor Apartment with Elevator
—Coin Laundry in Building
—Late Night Check-in Available
DIRECT BUS to Roppongi hotel nearby from NARITA Airport.
This particular UNIT is SPECIAL because I have 5 units in this building! If you are looking for a few units in the same building for you and friends, this is the SPOT. Email me for help.
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT ~~~
For your convenience, we use self check-in/check-out with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
See FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below for more details on:
— Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
— Transportation to / from the apartment
~~~MOBILE WIFI UNIT~~~ FREE!!!
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 while in TOKYO!!
Pocket size, PORTABLE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
Small, light, and easy to carry around with you.
Can USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop,etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a SIM!
Waiting in the apartment for you upon arrival.
Data Unlimited (may slow down if you download a lot).
~~~ NEARBY THE APARTMENT ~~~
~~~~~The 5 POINTS about this LOCATION~~~~~
1: This is ROPPONGI NIGHTLIFE!
2: Across from ROPPONGI HILLS with a museum, lookout, theater and shopping!!
3: TOKYO MIDTOWN is 2 minutes away!!
4: Restaurants aplenty and cuisine from all over the world!!
5: Literally less than a 100 meters / yards to the train station!
FROM THE APARTMENT --- WALKING:
Roppongi Hill(URL HIDDEN) --- 2 minutes
Tokyo Midtow(URL HIDDEN) --- 2 minutes
Grand Hyatt Hote(URL HIDDEN) --- 3 minutes
Donki Hote (Dept Store) --- 8 minutes
Azajuban Are(URL HIDDEN) --- 25 minutes
100¥ Stor(URL HIDDEN)--- 5 minutes
24 Hour Supermarke(URL HIDDEN)--- 4 minutes
Starbuck(URL HIDDEN) --- 2 minutes
Convenience Stor(URL HIDDEN)--- 1 minute
(Many bars and clubs within minutes.
Nearest Bar is the luxurious R2 Superclub... 1 minute away!)
~~~ AREA ~~~
ROPPONGI IS THE place for nightlife in TOKYO!!
Roppongi is literally littered with restaurants, bars, and entertainment!! It is most famous for being the foreigner friendly district but you will still definitely feel like you are in JAPAN!! It is likely you can get around here speaking English without any stress.
If you stay out late and miss the train, don't worry because you DON'T need a train! YOU will be able to walk home. This is really nice as taxis are very expensive in Japan!
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1) IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, my calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to use INSTANT BOOK if available or submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are usually not a problem.
2) CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
A courtesy 1-2 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 24 to 48 hours of arrival or departure (that is when I will know and it is NOT guaranteed). More than this will require a fee or for you to book another night.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using coin lockers at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. If no more than 3 hours before check in, PACKED bags can be put / left in the unit. RULE: Notify me of this and leave the KEY in the key box for the cleaner. On check-out day there is no baggage hold available due to the preparation of the unit for incoming guests.
3) HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
A COMBINATION KEY LOCKBOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
4) CAN I ADD EXTRA PEOPLE/BEDS
This unit has a maximum of two beds:
---1 Single Bed (100cm by 200cm)
---1 Single Futon Bed (100cm by 200cm)
(Sorry, bed sizes can NOT be changed)
It accommodates (sleeps):
—1 Person with plenty of space
—2 Makes it a bit crowded (though possible with 1 person in the bed and 1 on the futon on the floor or two people sharing the single bed)
5) DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Ages 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
Ages 3 and up are counted as guests.
(Sorry, baby cots are not available)
6) HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Nearest station: ROPPONGI
2 Train Lines: HIBIYA Line (gray line)(URL HIDDEN) OEDO Line (pink line)
FROM NARITA AIRPORT:
BY TRAIN: 74 minutes--- Fare---2,810¥
NARITA Airport to ROPPONGI Station
(need to transfer two times at Nippori and Yurakucho stations)
BY SLOW TRAIN: 87 minutes--- Fare---1,380¥
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT:
BY TRAIN: 28 minutes--- Fare---670¥
TOKYO-MONORAIL to Hamamatsucho / Daimon Station.
--- OEDO Line to ROPPONGI Station.
LATE NIGHT: Last train at 12:10am.
--- Arrives Roppongi at 12:48am.
AIRPORT LIMOUSINE BUS: Available to Shibuya at 12:50am
LAST BUS: Available to Shibuya at 2:20am.
Then you would need a taxi at about 1500 yen.
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
Search Airport Limousine Bus Japan (not as fancy as it sounds).
7) WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable)
2. Cleaning fee (one-time fee)
3. Service fee (one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12%)
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
8) IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
For cleaning concerns, email me immediately upon arrival and we will come to resolve them.
9)ANY QUESTIONS I MISSED?
Please email me on the airbnb site. Click on Contact Host to send a message.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your(URL HIDDEN) burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.