Amazing apartment on one of the topfloors (39th) of The Hague Tower. This apartment (771) is facing the western side - so views of up to 45km along the coastline and city.
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has two single beds, joined in one bedroom. If needed the beds can be moved. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
Awesome. Really does inspire awe. You're three floors from the top of the Hague. Cannot get a better view.
This place is clean, spacious, well worth the price, and situated fairly close to the center.
Check-in was a breeze, the receptionist was helpful and accommodating.
One thing, if you're going to eat at the sky suite, you have to leave the building, walk around and take the elevator closest to the main entrance. We tried 2/3 of the lifts before calling and having the host explain that only 1/3 of the lifts goes to the restaurant.
Overall, fantastic place, wish i had stayed longer.
Elwin´s apartement is great! Very clean, homely and with an amazing city view! Would definitely recommend it to anyone to stay in The Hague. Thanks!
Prachtig appartement, prachtig uitzicht, prachtige stad, kortom geweldig!
It was a great experience! The studio is absolutely amazing with stunning view to the city and sea shore. Elwin is a great host, very helpful and we'll communicated with. We definitely recommend this apartment !
Wij hebben afgelopen Oud en Nieuw gevierd in appartement 771 op de 39e verdieping van het Strijkijzer. Het was een prachtig appartement! Lekker rustig en schoon. Alles was tot in de puntjes verzorgd! We raden het zeker aan andere gasten aan.
Een enorme leuke beleving in en ontzettend goed, schoon en volledig appartement op de 39e verdieping met een mooi uitzicht over de stad met op de achtergrond Scheveningen. Een aanrader voor iedereen....
Vertel anderen in de Airbnb community over uw verblijf.
Superb location, spacies room!
Wat een top appartement met een heerlijk uitzicht!
Nice apartment, beautiful view, a really nice holiday in our own city! Recommendable!