About This Listing
Fully independent spacious apartment on the 39th floor of The Hague Tower, home of the famous Penthouse restaurant. 40km views on the west side: The Hague city and the coastline up to Hook of Holland.
Amazing apartment on one of the topfloors (39th) of The Hague Tower. This apartment (771) is facing the western side - so views of up to 45km along the coastline and city.
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has two single beds, joined in one bedroom. If needed the beds can be moved. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
As a guest you have access to all facilities on offer in The Hague Tower: free flexworking spaces on the ground floor, the Green Passion coffee corner, the viewing area on the 42nd floor, The Penthouse restaurant, the gym and the bicycle storage in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
This is a fully indepedent apartment, so you will meet us to pick up your key at reception and to hand it back in when you check out. Most of our guest enjoy coming up to The Penthouse restaurant and talking to us about the best things on offer in The Hague. We love to hear your story and make new friends!
We are close to the city centre, just a 10 minute walk away! There are many interesting restaurants and shops nearby, all within waking distance. There are excellent public transport connections. This is a real The Hague neighbourhood, living here is living like the locals do - so you feel less of a tourist :)
The Hague Tower is conveniently located right next to HS trainstation (not CS!). So just take any tram, train or bus to HS station and you are there. We also offer private parking next to our building at an additional charge.
Other Things to Note
Have lunch, dinner or high tea at The Penthouse: Holland's highest restaurant. Located on the 42nd floor.
There is no smoking in the apartements, all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the appartement as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartements for this reason. For this, we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor.
Best view in the city; well cleaned room + amenities. Better than most hotels in the area.
Beautiful apartment, amazing view. Walking distance to the city centre. Very friendly receptionist. Parking was a bit difficult to find. supermarket just around the corner.
We will definitely stay here again!!!
I felt like in a hotel from the check in. The aprtment was very spacious and clean and the view was great.
Unfortunately I had an unplasant surprise on my 2nd night (I only stayed 2 nights). When I got home around 8pm, I went out of the elevator on the 39th floor and found 2 weird individuals in the hall smoking marijuana, leaving a dense smoke and smell in the entire corridor. The 2 black men looked very suspicious and wispered something when they saw me. I felt very unsafe and ran into my apartment. After about 15 minutes they left so I finally felt safe enough to go out of the apartment and go downstairs to inform the reception.
I must say I did not have a very positive impression about the neighborhood since the beginning and unfortunately this experience has definitely confirmed my fears. Maybe I have just not been lucky (these things could happen anywhere), however I want to tell my experience as it was (right or wrong).
Woning voldeed aan de beschrijving. Prachtig appartement. Gezellig ingericht. Geweldig uitzicht. Leuk dat er wat de en cd'speler lagen voor gebruik. Top appartement
This host has 887 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Elwin
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
You are there already :) Just go up to the 42nd floor!Rijswijkseweg The Hague ZH
Perfect place for your breakfast or biological lunch. Say hello to Lucy.Stationsweg Den Haag 2515 BN
Canal cruise, very different to Amsterdam. Low bridges are fun :)!Bierkade The Hague ZH 2512 AB
Visit the town hall and take the elevator up to the 11th floor. An impressive building! See The Hague Impressions on the ground floor.Den Haag ZH
The main department store of The Hague.Gedempte Gracht The Hague ZH 2512 CB
This is where most (live)music bars are. A fun square!Grote Markt The Hague ZH
Nice little shops in this covered arcade. And the Apple Store :)Passage The Hague ZH 2511
The old parliament buildings, historic site!Binnenhof The Hague ZH
One of the most famous Museums of The Hague.Korte Vijverberg Den Haag 2513 AB
The most famous Royal butchers of The Hague, try the veal croquette!Hoogstraat The Hague ZH
One of the best and most fun museums of The Hague.Lange Voorhout The Hague ZH 2514 EH
Nice small shopping street, also fun restaurantsDenneweg The Hague ZH 2514
Just one painting (well there are more, but...). Just go visit one of the biggest paintings in the world, the IMAX of 2 centuries ago.Zeestraat Den Haag 2518 AA
Indonesian Lving-Room Restaurant. The Hague has a large Indonesian community, try this local restaurant. Rijsttafel is what you should order.Van Swietenstraat The Hague ZH 2518 SJ
The world-famous Peace Palace, where countries go to court instead of war.Carnegieplein The Hague ZH
The Royal Palace, a nice walk or bicycle trip into Haagse Bos. The palace can be seen from the cycle path running through the woods.The Hague ZH