Victorian Home and Garden for the Olympics
Bookings for a minimum of 7 nights (between end of July-August 2012 and during the Paralympics)
This secure, private and quiet Victorian house, in southeast London, is ideally situated in Lewisham (zone 2) and accommodates up to 4 people.
The property is stylish and spacious, with plenty of Victorian features, wooden floors throughout and a lovely private garden, perfect for al fresco dining in the summer. The house is located in a peaceful neighbourhood you can enjoy a varied choice of independent shops, restaurants and pubs all within walking distance.
We have friendly neighbours who can offer help if needed. We'll leave a welcome package with information’s about the running of our house, tips on where to go and what to see as well as restaurants and bars - tried and tested. Tea, coffee, bottled water; milk, bread and a bottle of wine will be complimentary on the first night.
Although this is a 3-bedroom house, only two double bedrooms will be available for your stay. You will also benefit from a beautifully presented bathroom with combined bath/shower/toilet. Towels and bed linen will be provided and our reliable cleaner will come to the property once or twice during your stay.
Additionally there is a comfortable sitting room with TV and a great airy full kitchen with washing facilities and dishwasher. Wireless Internet is included at no extra charge.
- Lewisham station (Southeastern trains & DLR) - 8 min walking distance. Regular fast trains to central London (10-12 min away) and Victoria station and DLR trains to Stratford, City of London, Canary Wharf and City airport. The DLR trains also provides direct link between two of the major Olympic locations.
- Ladywell station – 10 min walk – British rail to London Bridge
- St Johns station – 12 min walk (British rail) to London Bridge, Cannon street and Charing Cross.
- Brockley station– 20 min walk (East-London line and British rail) to connect to Jubilee line (Oxford street) & Highbury Islington and London Bridge respectively.
- Day/Night to and from Central London stopping 8 min from the house
Other nearby attractions/facilities within walking distance:
- 5min walk - a convenient Tesco’s mini-market (5min), local shops nearby (3min).
- Less than 5 min walk – from our lovely Hilly Fields Park, where kids can enjoy the playground and you can exercise, play tennis or just hang around.
- 25 min walk from the Equestrian events in Greenwich and the lovely Blackheath village and its restaurants.
- 10-20 min walk – few lovely cafes, restaurant and pub lunch in Brockley.
- No smoking inside the house.
- No pets/dogs.
- This house is a “shoe-free” house. Therefore we will appreciate if you leave your outside shoes in the designated area in the entrance hall and walk bare footed or use your “inside shoes/ sleepers/ flip-flops” while inside the house.
- No noisy events of parties or loud music during your stay.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.