The flat is in the city center,5 minutes walking from the Central station just where the three metro lines mixed ( Caiazzo green line 3 min walking; Centrale yellow line 6 minutes walking and Lima red line 8 minus walking) in a quiet streey crossing the shopping centre of the city Corso Buenos Aires, very comfortable and cozy. The apartment is very well located, subway and supermarket, shops, banks bar and pizzerias just next door, Duomo Cathedral is joined on foot in a 20 minuts walking trip; just 2 metro stops from the night life quarter of Corso Como and the fashion quadrilater. The cost-benefit ratio i think is extraordinary good.
The apartment has everything you need in every room.
Some ppl met good friends & future roommates here, and many really enjoyed their stay: the communal meals, the conversation, the neighborhood & overall welcoming atmosphere. I traveled a lot myself, so I know how difficult the housing situation is in Milan, which is why special understanding is given to travellers, backpackers & internationals who need to get their foot in the door.
- Wifi throughout apartment
- Shared bathroom
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- LED HDTV in each room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Fully Furnished bedroom (Queen-size bed ,Chair, Mirror).
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- High-speed Wifi
- Large Room for Milan (12 ft x 15 ft), each room has window looking out onto Cso Buenos Aires
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels provided
- Visitors guide/s to Milan will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
- I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in the neighborhood and city, I am passionate about my city!
My e-mail: (email hidden)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT