As a result of the positive experience in renting out rooms via Airbnb we have now decided to rent our 2 bedroom apartment in the Algarve exclusively via Airbnb as we wish to maintain the high standard of client group that we currently enjoy.
The apartment comprises a double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom with adjacent bathroom, sitting room with sofa bed and Sky TV and fitted kitchen with electric hob, microwave and washing machine.
The twin bedroom has a small private balcony and the main balcony straddles the living room, kitchen and double bedroom with access from all 3 rooms.
The apartment is located in the Jardins Vale de Parra complex ((website hidden)) and reception is open between 8:00am and midnight during the Summer months and between 8:00am and 8pm at other times. Whilst we may not be there to welcome you in person, you will receive a warm welcome from the 2 long serving reception staff, Marco and Silvia.
Vale de Parra is a semi-rural village less than 10 mins drive from Albufeira Old Town. There are many local amenities and services nearby including:
- apartment complex has 2 swimming pools and bar/restaurant
- launderette and mini market with an excellent fresh meat/butcher counter are directly across the road
- bus stop adjacent to apartment block
- several quality bar/restaurants within less than half an hour's walk
- several beaches within half an hour's walk including the superb Gale Beach which is excellent for water sports and surfing
- Albufeira Marina 5 mins by road
- Salagdos Golf Course 5 mins by road
- Nick Faldo and O'Connor Oceanica Golf Courses less than 15 mins away
- Alagarve Shopping, Zoomarine and Aqualand all within 15 drive time
In summary, the apartment offers a tranquil environment whilst being located very close to Albufeira and other attractions with good public transport links.
None other than to respect our apartment and other guests in other apartments.
I am Margaret and I am renting out a few rooms I have available in my property in Inverness, Scotland. We have named our house Fasgadh, which is Gaelic for haven or shelter (my husband Calum and I are both native Gaelic speakers) and we strive to provide a safe and comfortable haven for all of our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fasgadh!
Margaret and Calum