we’d like to describe our house in San Leo, so you can fall in love with it as we did!
Unfortunatelly we need to change town for our new job.
The “casale”(farmhouse) is located 400m fron le sea level in the town of San Leo (about 20 km from Rimini).
The “casale” is totally made of local stones and has been entirely restored in 2006 (from the botton to the roof). It has original stones, local bricks and with exposed wood beams , panoramic view over the hills and at the horizon the Adriatic sea (left side) and the town of San Marino (right side).
The house is 200mq and the garden 1000mq, the property with the land is in total 30.000mq, made of oak forest and farmland. In the property, in fron of the house, there is a garage (restored for an apartment) and the chicken house (to be restored)
Here the description:
a farmhouse entirely restored and furnished with a very beautiful garden. The building is encircled by 12 hectares of land with olive trees, vineyards and orchards. The farmhouse has one level up and one level down, that make a tree floors farmhouse.
The ground floor has: an entrance, a living room with fireplace, a bedroom and a bathroom with shower, a wardrobe room;
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a studio and the roof corner;
Downstairs there is the kitchen, a sitting room, the cantina and a small bathroom. In the kitchen there is a pellet stove, that warm the whole house. The kitchen is furnished. From the kitchen there is a door to the patio, with barbecue and fountain.
- The floor is made of resin cement in the color of ivory.
- The windows are made of wood inside and aluminum outside, the color is cherry red. The windows at the groundfloor and downstairs also have burglar grills (in wrought iron in black color)
- The farmhouse has an alarm
- The heathing is centralized but each level has a controller
- The kitchen has the pellet stove the heath the 2 main levels
- The kitchen is furnished