Located in cool, quiet Pupukea away from the hustle and bustle of the coastal highway. Great for a quiet getaway or family vacation.
3200 sq. ft. country estate in Pupukea. 2 story home overlooking Waimea Bay and the beautiful Pacific Ocean. 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath, outdoor hot and cold shower. 3 queen beds and 1 full size bunkbed. Large 60 foot lanai offers breathtaking 180 degree ocean view. See all the surf breaks from Alligator Rock to Haleiwa and beyond. Great room with full gourmet kitchen. Situated on 1 acre of lush tropical plantation with many fruit trees. The property is fenced and gated and is very private and quiet. 3 night minimum.
The house was designed with the master bedroom, great room/kitchen and 60 foot open lanai all on the second floor to maximize ocean and sunset views. The Great Room is excellent for entertaining. Large vaulted ceiling with open gourmet kitchen allows for festive entertaining. Full length bar gives your guest the ability to sit and enjoy the company. Easy access half bathroom just off the top of the stairway. Dine outside on the 60 foot open lanai (balcony) while taking in the 180 degree ocean or sunset view.
Master bedroom has a Queen size bed with adjoining full bathroom with large walk in shower. Ocean views are available from the master bedroom. Do a surf check without even getting out of bed.
Remaining 3 bedrooms are located downstairs with full bathroom. Two bedrooms have Queen size beds and one bedroom has a twin full bunk bed.
There are two cats on the property. All pets are outdoor pets and are never allowed inside the home. There is a private guest house on the property that is separated by a fence, gate and has it's own driveway and gate access. Please see the associated link for details on this listing.
Price includes all taxes.
Surrounding yard with fruit trees and herb garden.
Interaction with guests
Guests will access property by the gate code and lock box on front door.
Other things to note
Beach towels, surfboards, boogie boards, beach chairs, beach mats, ice chest, snorkel and fins, kids beach toys are available for guest use.
This property is not within walking distance of the beach. Pupukea Road is steep and narrow and is not suitable for pedestrians.
Hawaii State Tax ID# (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
1. NO SMOKING: Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit.
2. UNAUTHORIZED GUESTS: People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property.
3. RESPONSIBILITY: Property owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service provided. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not.
5. NOISE: Quiet hours are 9 PM – 7 AM.
6. Please use the outside shower or hose bib to wash off all beach sand before entering the property.
7. Please close the gate after entering or leaving the property.
8. Hawaii custom is to remove shoes when entering any home.
This host has 116 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love living here in Pupukea and enjoy the laid back country style living that our community has to offer. I am a retired business owner and an arm chair avocado grower. All of the fruit trees on the property were planted by me and I love giving tours of the orchard. In addition to 11 different varieties of avocado, we have orange, tangerine, pomelo, tangelo lemon, lime, lychee, soursop, jackfruit, mountain apple, brown sugar fruit, starfruit, dragon eye, star apple, dragon fruit, jaboticaba plus bananas and papaya. I also maintain a 2000 sq ft Asian vegetable and herb garden.