26th Street cor. 11th Ave.
Our Cool and comfortable condo has a true city feeling! It is centrally located in the heart of Bonifacio Global City.
Walk 2 - 5min away from Highstreets, Fort Strip, Serendra, Market Market Hub, SM Auro and many more.
South of Market, Private Residences
Unit is on The 27th Floor Facing Makati Sky Line
In the heart of Bonifacio Global City
3min. walking distance to High Street and Serendra
5-10min walk to market market, SM Aura, Fort Strip and St Luke Hospital and so much more.
CHECK-IN TIME: 4PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 12Noon
SoMa Condo Tower
SoMa is the first condo in the country to deliver units that are fully-fitted and completely-furnished, making moving in worry and hassle free. No messy outfitting. Hot water. 24hr Security. It's the new way of renting a condo.
SUPERIOR FURNISHINGS IN UNIT INCLUDE:
Air conditioning unit and Queen bed with frame.
A complete kitchen set including tasteful cabinetry, refrigerator, cook top, oven, range hood and microwave.
A complete dinnerware, cookware, rice cooker and water dispenser.
A Fresh Clean Linens and towels will also be provided.
A living room set including sofabed, coffee table and chairs;
An entertainment set including LG LED 32 inch Flat Screen TV, a DVD player, and entertainment sound system; a dining room and living room set.
Unit is Wi-fi ready - Internet cards may be purchased at the Admin office. (Rates: 100php good for 3 days (12hrs) or
750php good for 1month (unlimited)
To complement the gracious lifestyle at SoMa, facilities and amenities include concierge and doorman services, a THX theater movie room, function rooms, owners' lounge, and a game room with billiard table, a health and fitness center and a swimming pool.
A commercial area on the ground floor will offer distinct and essential services to SoMa residents.
South of Market, Private Residence (SoMa) is situated in exciting, entertaining Fort Bonifacio (BGC). Fort Bonifacio is Philippines' newest central business district (CBD) and the only master planned city in the country today.
Just a stone's throw away from the newest shopping and transportation hub Market! Market!, SoMa is also conveniently close to 5 major local and international schools the International School, the British school, the Japanese School, Victory Learning Institute and Summit School.
Within minutes are retail and dining establishments, golf and sports facilities, a dedicated information technology building and office centers. A world-class hospital and a church are coming up nearby.
SoMa also takes full advantage of the Global City's easy access to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, its proximity to the Makati Business District, and to C-5.
As a SoMa resident, you'll be living in an unbeatable, outstanding location!
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS Over and above the comforts of well-planned amenities within the building, SoMA provides you with accessibility to the following:
Shopping Market! Market!, Bonifacio High Street (BGC), Serendra, PriceSmart, Glorietta, Rockwell, MC Home Depot, San Antonio Arcade, Rustan's Supermarket,
Schools International School, Japanese School, British School, Victory Learning Institute, Collegio de San Agustin, Summit School
Leisure Manila Polo Club, Manila Golf, Sports Camp, Fitness First
Restaurants Le Souffle, Contis, Abe, Minggoy's, Good Earth, Trio, Zong, Pasto, McDonald's, Jollibee, Pancake House, Gourmand, Krispy Kreme Donut, UCC, Starbucks, Trio, and more restaurants at the Fort and Bonifacio Stopover.
Hospital St. Luke's Medical Center, Mercury Drugstore at the San Antonio Forbes Plaza
Church Santuario de San Antonio
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOUR STAY WAS AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE.
WE ARE VERY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION
DID YOU KNOW...
From the developers of Essensa East Forbes, judged by Asiaweek as the best residential building in the Philippines, comes another breakthrough development... South of Market or SoMa for short.
Situated in Fort Bonifacio, Global City, SoMa is a 39-storey twin-tower residential development that boasts of many firsts. South of Market Intro Link
I'm also International Broker for Century Properties. Please let me know if I can help...
*Please don't lose the key, 4,000php to replace keys and new locks for security purposes.
* Our properties are not part of any hotel operation. Much like having your own vacation home, they come fully furnished with well equipped kitchens, spare linens, towels, cook wares, dinner wares, initial cleaning and toiletry supply.
* No additional furnishings, appliances or supplies, other than what is found in the condo, will be provided.
* Housekeeping service can be arranged at an extra charge of $8. to 12.50/per service upon request. (Please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements)
* Laundry service in the building, normally cost about $.80/kilo (the size of 5 large towels), offers pick up and delivery within 2 - 3days.
* These are self-service condos, no staff will be on-site so there will be no room service, no daily housekeeping service, and no daily change of sheets or towels.
* Please understand properties are for residential purposes only and shall not be diverted to other users. Any person/persons hurt or property/properties damaged arising from the use of these properties, shall not hold the property owners, or its employees, any liability or responsibility for any loss, injuries or damages incurred. Please take the necessary precautions to keep away from railings or window edge especially children, pls. kindly be responsible and keep them out of the area.
* Be aware that booked guests will be held responsible for any of their companion/s or visitor/s actions for any untoward incidents, intentional or not, that may cause harm, injury, damage or loss to any property or anyone affected.
* Extensions are based on availability only. Please kindly check on availability as soon as you know you would like to extend your stay.
* Daily Rate is for 2 persons and a max of 2 kids under 7 years old stay at no extra charge.
* Additional person is 300php per night (only listed guest will be aloud for sleep over)
* A maximum of 4 persons are allowed in the condos, at any time.
* Upon check-in you will need a valid photo ID. This is for security purpose. Please know that Security is very strict on who enters the building. Anyone who is not listed will not be allowed to enter the building premises.
* Please understand that deposit received is NOT applied as a down payment to the total amount due for accommodations. This is to be applied as security deposit for damages, no-show, pre-termination plus cost of lost business or to cover unsettled bills or charges incurred during your stay. The remaining balance, if any, will be refunded after move-out clearance is completed.
* NO pets nor SMOKING is permitted anywhere in the unit, otherwise $100. For extra cleaning service will be charged.
* Parking facilities are in the building, itself.
*Please tell us in advance if you need a parking space so we can issue you a parking permit @ 200php per day thru admin.
I stayed for a month and the apartment was just nice for one person. It was located in a very safe area and was close to many amenities.
Richard (blessie's husband) was nice and accommodating and brought over another rice cooker when I told him that the one in the house was not working.
Overall a good experience
Blessie is very accommodating and very good in coordinating and communication especially in ensuring that all is in order with our stay. Another place that you can call home away from home. Thank you.
i stayed there 3nights and 4 days.
this apt. location is really convenient and close to high street and market market. And well equipped warm home, highly recommend to stay here.
Nice place. Close to the malls and High Street.
Blessie and her husband were a treat to deal with. Any
minor issues were dealt with promptly by condo staff.
Lobby and security staff are very friendly and helpful.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a people person. I really enjoy meeting and working with a lot of different people.
I'm a perfectionist. I pay attention to all the details, and like to be sure that everything is just right.
Honest, Hardworking, Task-oriented, Solution-oriented and Dependable.