About this listing
I am pleased to offer you my newly refurbished 1870’s apartment, which is ideal for couples, families and friends that are looking for beautiful, spacious and high-quality accommodation that is within walking distance of Barcelona's major attractions.
CENTRAL LOCATION: The apartment is perfectly located for easy access to the city's main tourist destinations, from Gaudi's famous modernist buildings, to the trendy medieval neighborhoods of El Born & Gothic (South). Within a 15-minute walk you can be in Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas and Passeig de Gracia (West), La Sagrada Famila (North), Parc Ciutadella, El Born or on the beach in Barceloneta (East). If you don't want to walk, the metro and buses stop within a block of the apartment. There are restaurants, cafes and grocery stores only a few steps away - so you will never go hungry!
EXPERIENCE BARCELONA'S FAMOUS MODERNIST ARCHITECTURE: My apartment is on the top-floor of a prestigious Eixample corner building, so it has lots of sunshine and an amazing view. It also has a marble staircase and a beautiful antique wooden elevator with passenger seats to effortlessly take you to the fifth floor.
STYLISH, UNIQUE, COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATION: I recently refurbished the apartment in a way that highlights the classic grandeur of the building and the colorful floor tiles for which Barcelona is world-renowned. Throughout the flat you will see unique pieces of furniture and decorations combined with new high-quality furnishings to give you a sense of the original style in a contemporary setting. The apartment is big (150 sqm), it has high ceilings and a large living room and dining area that seats up to 10 people (nearly 30 sqm).
FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS: The four double bedrooms range in size from 12 to 16 sqm. Two of the bedrooms have adjoining doors that can be closed and therefore are suitable as separate rooms or perfect for parents with smaller children who want easy access. All beds have extra wide queen-size Somma confort mattresses (160 x 200 cm / 63 x 80 inches). There are three double beds and two single beds (can be pushed together as a double. Every room has full-length double doors leading onto the balconies, big wardrobes and closets and a unique and fun decorative style.
TWO LARGE BATHROOMS: There are two bathrooms, one with shower and bath, and one with a standing shower. One bathroom can be closed off and function as an ensuite to one of the bedrooms.
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN: that includes a dishwasher and a washing machine and all the necessary utensils etc for up to 8 people.
- High speed wireless internet
- 39 inch SMART TV
- Full bedding, towels and beach towels
- Washing machine
- Fully equipped kitchen with range of appliances
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and teas
- Cot and high chair for young children if requested in advance
- Toilet paper and liquid soap provided
- 2 hour daily housekeeping service upon request (Additional charge applies)
- A whole range of other services can be provided, as well as airport pickup, tour guides, personal shopping, personal trainers, massage, chef etc. Just let me know!
A 50 Euro cleaning fee will be charged separately upon check-in.
For one night stays the minimum price is euro 200 for four people plus 30 euro for each additional person.
I look forward to giving you a warm welcome to Barcelona and you can be sure of a fantastic stay with lots of hints and tips to all this beautiful city has to offer!
Apartment & Building Regulations
Firstly, welcome to Barcelona and I hope you will enjoy your time here!
There are a few apartment and building regulations that I would like to highlight:
1. A 50 Euro cleaning fee will be charged separately upon check-in.
2. Please always ensure that the elevator doors have been closed correctly (see instructions by the elevator).
3.This is a quiet residential building so please take the neighbors into consideration in terms of noise after 11.00 pm.
4. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building or apartment (only on balconies).
5. Any towels or clothing for drying should be put on the drying lines on the big balcony at the back. Nothing at all may be hung on the front balconies.
6. For energy, environmental and cost purposes we would appreciate that you please switch off lights and air conditioning units prior to leaving the apartment.
Thank you and have a great stay!
About the Host, Charles
Of Danish origin but have been living all over the world for the past 15 years due to work. Now settled in Barcelona enjoying living in a great city with beautiful weather.....well most of the time!