Welcome to our 1-prs. guest room with small garden - no longterm guests!
We send a manual with info on arrival, wifi and personal city recommendations:)
We get requests every day, so don't hesitate, book now.
Central backyard house hidden from outside disturbances. Rooftop window.
Modern decor, fast wifi, equipped kitchen, workspace, TV room and garden.
Coffee and tea available. Clean linen and towels.
A bike to get around like the locals.
The guest room is small, but fine for a few days stay (1-person only).
Consider the room for sleeping - and feel at home in the shared house and garden.
Interaction with guests
We reply quickly to messages.
Other things to note
Don't contact us without a profile picture/text!
Airbnb is about trusting people in to their private homes, and we like to know who you are when considering your booking request.
We don't accept long-term guest.
- Read our house manual carefully before arrival
- No pets, shoes, smoking or non-registered guests in the house
- Show respect to the neighbors and keep the noise low at night
- Keep the kitchen clean - no pots, pans or sharp knives in the dishwasher
- Leave recycling (glass, metal, plastic, paper, carbon) in the kitchen floor boxes
- Dry the cabin with the squeegee after showering and hang wet towels
- Don't bring bikes inside the garden
- Always close the garden gate behind you
- Clean the BBQ and put garden furnitures back after use
- Don't leave cigarette butts if smoking outside
- Turn off the lights whenever leaving the house
- If something breaks or is broken, please inform us
- Respect check-out time and leave the room in same condition as received
This host has 207 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a couple from Copenhagen and Montréal with our babygirl Maja. We are passionate about online startups, sports, travel, and love to go out for food discoveries, exhibitions and music.
The savings from renting our home are spent on home improvements and expanding our perspectives around the world. We enjoy meeting locals from everywhere in the world, and will give you the best recommendations to enjoy our hometowns:)