About this listing
Welcome to our 1-prs. guest room with private garden - no longterm guests!
We rent for short periods when possible, but often don't know our schedule more than a month ahead. The savings are used for home improvements. Make sure to have a profile picture and text when you contact us - we like to know who you are before we let you stay!
After booking we'll send you a complete manual for your stay including our favorite list of what to do in the city:)
Our welcoming house is part of a unique backyard residence consisting of three small homes tucked away from traffic noise and curious people in the cozy district of Frederiksberg - within walking distance to heart of Copenhagen and in the midst of the livelier areas of Nørrebro and Vesterbro.
The guest room is small, but fine for only one person. You’re of course welcome to use the whole house. Here you’ll find everything you need: modern decoration, fast wifi, fully equipped functional kitchen, nice bathroom, cozy living room with workspace for business travellers and direct garden access. We provide clean linen and towels. And even a bike so you can easily get around the city.
There is public parking in front, and metro and bus lines just around the corner which can bring you anywhere you need (city 5min, airport 20min).
You don’t need to go far to get food - just outside the door you’ll find supermarkets, take-away, cafées, restaurants, kiosks, bakeries etc.
If you feel like a walk or a run, you have the city lakes and parks nearby.
- No pets, shoes, smoking or non-registered guests in the house
- Show respect to our neighbors and keep the noise low at night
- Keep the kitchen clean - no pots, pans or sharp knives in the dishwasher
- Leave recycling (glass, metal, plastic, paper) in the kitchen floor boxes
- Dry the cabin after your shower with the squeegee and hang wet towels
- Don't bring bikes inside the garden
- Always close the garden gate behind you
- Clean BBQ after use and put garden furnitures back
- Don't leave cigarette butts if smoking outside
- Turn off the lights whenever leaving the house
- If something breaks or is broken, please inform us
- Respect check-out time and leave the room in same condition as received
We are a couple from the beautiful cities of Copenhagen and Montréal:) Two entrepreneurs dedicated to online startups. We are passionate about sports and travels - we practice a lot of crossfit, running, cycling and yoga and the savings from renting our lovely home are spent on home improvements and expanding our perspectives around the world. Call us people's persons - we are highly social and cultivated and love to go out for fun at concerts, bars, exhibitions and other great experiences. We love meeting locals from everywhere in the world, and will give you the best recommendations to enjoy our hometowns!