About this listing
Welcome to our (1-prs. only) guest room with private garden:)
We rent for short periods when possible, but often don't know our schedule more than a month ahead. The savings are used for home improvements. Please make sure you have a profile picture and text when you contact us - we like to know who you are before we let you stay!
After booking we'll send you a complete manual for your stay including our favorite list of what to do in the city:)
Our family friendly house is part of a unique backyard residence consisting of three small houses tucked away from traffic noise and curious people in the neat district of Frederiksberg - within walking distance to heart of Copenhagen and in the midst of the livelier areas of Nørrebro and Vesterbro.
The guest room is small, but fine for only one person. You're of course welcome to use the whole house. Here you'll find everything you need: modern decoration, fast wifi, fully equipped functional kitchen, nice bathroom, cozy living room with workspace for business travellers and direct garden access. We provide clean linen and towels. And we have some cool "Air Donkey" rental bikes available for your use as well.
There is public parking in front, and metro and bus lines just around the corner which can bring you anywhere you need (city 5min, airport 20min).
It's easy to walk to the city from here, but if you want to get around like the Danes you'll need a bike! We have a couple of "Air Donkey" bikes here you can rent (if available). Otherwise try the City Bike, or our local Rent A Bike at no. 9, just after Forum.
You don't need to go far to get food - just outside the door you'll find supermarkets, take-away, cafées, restaurants, kiosks, bakeries etc.
If you feel like a walk or a run, you have lakes and parks nearby.
Other Things to Note
We don't accept longterm guests.
We're glad you chose to stay here. We hope you will respect our neighbors and follow these simple rules:
- No pets, shoes, smoking, late night noise, parties or non extra sleeping guests in the house
- Keep the kitchen clean, and no pots, pans or sharp cutting knives in the dishwasher
- Glasses, tin and hard plastic must be separated for recycling - put it in the kitchen floor bag
- Dry the shower cabin after use and hang wet towels in the bathroom or guestroom hanger
- Always close the garden gate behind you and don't bring bikes inside the garden
- Clean BBQ and put garden furnitures back after use. Don't leave cigarette butts if smoking outside
- Please respect our check-out time and leave the house in same condition as received