About this listing
Welcome to our 1-prs. guest room with private garden - no longterm guests!
We send a manual with info on arrival, wifi and personal city recommendations:)
We get requests every day. So don't hesitate. Book now!
Central backyard house hidden from outside disturbances. Rooftop window.
Modern decor, fast wifi, equipped kitchen, workspace, TV room and garden.
Coffee, tea, fruits, bread and müsli for making your own breakfast.
A bike to get around like the locals. Clean linen and towels.
The guest room is very small, but fine for a few days stay (one person only).
Consider the room for sleeping - and feel at home in the house and garden.
Interaction with guests
We reply quickly to messages.
Quiet residential area in the middle of the livelier neighborhoods of Nørrebro, Vesterbro and City center - all in walking distance.
Supermarkets, kiosks, cafés, take-away, gym etc. within 100 metres.
Public parking in front of the house, and metro/bus lines around the corner (City center 5min, Airport 20min).
Other things to note
Have a profile picture/text when contacting us - we like to know who you are!
- Read our house manual before arrival
- No pets, shoes, smoking or non-registered guests in the house
- Show respect to the neighbors and keep the noise low at night
- Keep the kitchen clean - no pots, pans or sharp knives in the dishwasher
- Leave recycling (glass, metal, plastic, paper, carbon) in the kitchen floor boxes
- Dry the cabin with the squeegee after showering and hang wet towels
- Don't bring bikes inside the garden
- Always close the garden gate behind you
- Clean the BBQ and put garden furnitures back after use
- Don't leave cigarette butts if smoking outside
- Turn off the lights whenever leaving the house
- If something breaks or is broken, please inform us
- Respect check-out time and leave the room in same condition as received
We are a couple from the beautiful cities of Copenhagen and Montréal:) Two entrepreneurs dedicated to online startups. We are passionate about sports and travels - we practice a lot of crossfit, running, cycling and yoga and the savings from renting our lovely home are spent on home improvements and expanding our perspectives around the world. Call us people's persons - we are highly social and cultivated and love to go out for fun at concerts, bars, exhibitions and other great experiences. We love meeting locals from everywhere in the world, and will give you the best recommendations to enjoy our hometowns!