About This Listing
Located in the corner of 5th Avenue and 38th Street Via 38 is a great high end development in Playa del Carmen just steps from the beach. This outstanding 3 level penthouse has 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 studio. It is perfect for large families!
This outstanding 3 level penthouse has 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 studio. It was furnished, decorated and equipped by the owners and has every amenity you could think of including internet, Nintendo Wii and a fair movie collection. On the first floor you can find the living room, dining room, kitchen and a TV studio where a nice sofa bed can sleep 2 people. A big terrace facing the pool is a plus.
The second floor has three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king size, walking closet, bathroom and terrace. The second and third bedroom have 2 double beds each and private bathroom. You can sleep up to 4 people in each guest room and 2 in the master plus another 2 in the studio.
To complement this extraordinary condo the 500 sqft roof top features a 4 people Jacuzzi, sunbathe area with lounge chairs, bbq area and enough space to share a nice evening.
It is not only its 83 ft long swimming pool and its lounge areas but the gym, the gardens and the atmosphere are unique. Designed and built by one of the most famed architects in Playa Via 38 was done for those who expect the best during their vacations.
Daily maid service
Internet wi fi
Interaction with Guests
Personalized check in and staff available during your whole stay for anything you might need
Located in the corner of 5th Avenue and 38th Street Via 38 is the newest high end development in Playa del Carmen. It has a direct access to one of the nicest beaches in Playa near the Shangrila Hotel through 38 Street and it is 5 minutes walking distance by the beach to Mamitas Beach Club. Via 38 is surrounded by all the restaurants and shops you might need during your vacations.
You will be able to walk everywhere! The beach, the 5th Avenue with all the restaurants, night clubs, coffee shops and also to the supermarket that is about 10 minute walking distance from the condo!
Other Things to Note
•Linens / Towels
•Shampoo / Soap
Security Deposit. A security deposit of $ 700 USD on your credit card (Not Debit - Visa & Mastercard only) will be required upon arrival. In the event the guest does not count with a Credit Card, the security deposit will be requested upon Check-In in Cash (USD or Mexican Pesos.) The security deposit will be reimbursed via Wire TRansfer 5 days after the lodging is concluded, once that the property is inspected and the Professional verifies that the property and it’s contents are in the same conditions when the same where delivered to the Guest at the beginning of the service.
*From Dec 14th until Jan 17th the minimum stay is 1 week (7 nights)
*Please note that rates are only updated until Jan 17th 2016, please inquire for accurate rates in future periods
*ckeck in / Check out. Check in is at 3:00 PM. Check out is at 11:00 AM.
*Security deposit: Damages over the property or its contents include any that exceed from “normal use”. Any damage will be discounted from the security deposit. In addition, the rules and regulations of the condominium must be observed at all times, on the contrary the security deposit will be lost in favor of the property owner.
*Security: There are existing locks in the Doors and Windows. We will explain how to use them: please don’t forget to put under lock your belongings when you leave the property.
* Do not store or leave items in common areas.
*Condo Amenities: The Condo is fully equipped: We supply all linens including bath and beach towels. Bath amenities, hair drier, soap
*Electric Usage: Electricity is very expensive in the Yucatan Peninsula and if we use more than our allotment, we will be charged double rates. Please help us conserve by turning off the ACs when possible.
When you use the AC, please keep the temperature around 25 Celsius and please, please turn off whenever you leave the condo (lights and fans too). The AC units will cool down the spaces very quickly when you return. At night, please use the bedroom AC only with the door closed to other spaces.
We kindly ask you taking into account the rules of the condominium during your stay to avoid situations with neighbors and the administration of the complex:
• SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBITTEN IN THE APARTMENT; PLEASE USE THE TERRACES AND OUTDOOR SPACES.
• THE HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION IS QUITE PARTICULAR ABOUT KEEPING THE BALCONIES LOOKING NICE AND NOT HANGING TOWELS AND CLOTHES OUTSIDE. PLEASE USE THE LAUNDRY AREA.
• THE USE OF THE COMMON AREAS IS FROM 9 AM UNTIL 7 PM.
• NO GLASS, GLASS BOTTLES, FOOD OR COOLERS IN THE POOL AREA: IT IS ALLOWED TO USE DISPOSABLE CUPS.
• IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE MUSICAL DEVICES SUCH AS SPEAKERS, OR IPOD DOCKING STATION IN THE CONDOMINIUM COMMON AREAS.
• VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED: EVERY APARTMENT COUNTS WITH A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS THAT MUST BE RESPECTED ALL THE TIME.
• AUTHORIZED VISITING HOURS (ONLY IF THE APARTMENT IS NOT OCCUPIED AT THE MAXIMUN CAPACITY) ARE FROM 10 A.M. TO 7 P.M. EACH VISITOR MUST LEAVE A VALID IDENTIFICATION AT THE RECEPCION.
• THE BRACELET WILL CARRY A COST OF $30 USD IN CASE OF LOSS OR IF NOT RETURNED TO RECEPTION AT THE MOMENT OF CHECK OUT, AND IT WILL BE DISCOUNTED FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
• THE KEYS WILL CARRY A COST OF $100 USD IN CASE OF LOSS OR IF NOT RETURNED UPON CHECK- OUT.
• PARTIES ARE FORBITTEN IN THE COMPLEX COMMON AREA AS WELL AS INTO THE APARTMENT: BY BREAKING THIS RULE, GUESTS WILL LOOSE THE SECURITY DEPOSIT AND SHOULD LEAVE INMEDIATELY THE PROPERTY.
• IT IS NOT ALLOWED MAKING EXCESSIVE NOISE THE COMPLEX COMMON AREAS, INCLUDING INTO THE APARTMENT: VOLUME MUST BE MODERATE TO MINIMAL AFTER 9 PM
• IN CASE THERE ARE COMPLAINTS OF EXCESSIVE NOISE IN THE UNIT, THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS WILL BE TAKEN:
1ST NOTICE: THE GUEST(S) AND / OR ADMINISTRATOR INFRINGING UPON THE REGULATIONS WILL BE NOTIFIED AND / OR THE ELECTRICITY OF THE UNIT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR 1 TO 4 HOURS, ACCORDING TO SECURITY CRITERIA.
2ND NOTICE: A FINE OF $ 150 USD WILL BE CHARGED TO THE SECURITY DEPOSIT, INCLUDING CASES WHERE THE ASSISTENCE OF PUBLIC SECURITY IS REQUIRED.
• THE CONSUMPTION OF DRUGS AND/OR NARCOTICS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THIS COUNTRY; ANY VIOLATION WILL BE REPORTED TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES
What a great vacation. We had no idea that the PH Laguna was so close in proximity to everything we needed and wanted. We easily felt at home and the property exceeded our expectations. Property managers, maintenance staff and concierge were all welcoming, professional and friendly. We'll definitely be back and highly recommend the property to others. Enjoy Playa!
The condos at PH Laguna exceeded our expectations. The building felt very safe and was immaculately kept. The staff was very nice and helpful. The condos themselves were incredibly clean and modern, but yet still very comfortable.
I would definitely recommend anyone stay here if visiting PDC.
Excelente opción. Muy bonito el departamento y la atención de primera. Difícil de encontrar algo similar.
Fantastic apartment in the perfect location. It is just as described and the whole process was completely smooth. Would recommend anyone to stay here.
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Diego
I was born and raised in Mexico City and I visited Playa del Carmen for the first time in 1996 and fell in love with the landscape, the beaches and the people. In 2005 I moved to Playa and since then I have been enjoying of all the beautiful things the Riviera Maya has to offer!
With a friend that lived in Playa we created “Moskito Riviera Maya”, a company that offers Property management, Vacation Rentals and Real Estate.
I personally love travelling and I know what someone expects when staying in a vacation rental property. We always try to offer the best of the best to our guests to make them feel at home with amazing service and amenities. I am thrilled to share the local information so you know the best places and secrets of Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya.