About this listing
SUNNY FLAT/ great view - PERDIZES
BEAUTIFUL 11TH FLOOR APARTMENT, 50M2.
COMPLETELY RENOVATED WITH GREAT VIEW OF THE CITY SKYLINE.
Located in the Perdizes area: Green, centralized, residential neighborhood
Beautiful 11th floor apartment, 50m2, completely renovated.
Wall to wall windows with lots of natural light.
60's era apartment building in the process of restoration.
Situated in the highest neighborhood of Sao Paulo with a view of the city skyline and green areas.
• Large bedroom with big windows and lots of light. Big closets, full bed which can be set up as two twin size bed; brand new mattresses, pillows, bed linens (cotton), towels (cotton), duvet and blankets.
• Living Room which opens on the kitchen space.
• Fully-equipped American-style kitchen; cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel sink, four-burner gas oven and full size refrigerator; new dishes and plat ware supplies; pots and pans.
• Home office with big windows, which can double as a second bedroom. Contains a working table and a hammock.
• Laundry room with steel sink and clotheslines.
• Bathroom with shower stall and ample cabinets for storage.
Internet with wifi
Cleaning service 1x per week included in the price.
Interaction with Guests
I love giving tips about what to do and where to go.
I want my guests to feel comfortable, safe and welcomed... but I also want them to feel they have their privacy respected.
Located in the Perdizes area; a centralized, residential neighborhood with green spaces.
Safe and lively neighborhood with lots of bars, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacies and other amenities. All within walking distance.
A place full of life,with interesting people
who live and work nearby.
An easy 10 min walk to subway station Sumare, as well as convenient bus lines to Paulista, Pinheiros, Faria Lima and the old downtown.
Taxi stand on premise.
My two other properties (may be, it can also interest you):
I really enjoy having nice people around from many different countries and cultures.
I like helping with tips about what to do and where to go in Sao Paulo.
If you have any questions/doubts/requests about anything, please ask me when booking – I'll try to respond quickly! Communication is the best policy.
please treat things with respect.
NOT to have more people staying in the house than originally agreed.
I have a list of apt info and "housekeeping" details on the fridge…
Essentially, please, just leave things as nice as you originally found them!