About This Listing
Located in La Savina (Formentera's harbor), this apartment is cute and convenient. Imagine getting to the island by ship and walking just 5 minutes from the harbor to a cozy bright apartment that faces a peaceful lake (10 meters away, like 30 feet), perfect for swimming with kids. The apartment is decorated with little treasures from the island: wood shelves from antique ships, seashells, Indian robes from the hippy influence, etc.
This apartment is 45m2 (484sf) and very well distributed:
- Little entrance to leave your bags.
-Separate bedroom: double-bed, big closet, window and a comfy chair to have a coffee in the morning.
- Recently renovated bathroom with shower, washing/drying machine & iron.
- Open plan kitchen with stove, a little oven, fridge and all you can need in cutlery and dishes.
- Dining area in the living room with a table that fits 6-8.
- Living room with sofa bed (two separate beds, one is nested) and three armchairs.
- Air conditioning, TV, DVD...
- Towels and sheets included
Located in the harbor of Formentera (La Savina), although facing a peaceful lake (Estany des Peix). This means you wouldn't really need a vehicle to move around, go to the beach, buy groceries or explore the island like it happens in other more isolated locations. Right outside our building you'll find rent-a-car, rent-a-bike shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, bus terminal, diving centers, one of the best beaches (Ses Illetes), a sailing school... all without the noise of Es Pujols, for example, which is the most touristic area.
- Vicky, a friend in the island, will be there in case you need anything. She can virtualy set up a dinner in a boat facing the sunset with violins playing "You were always onmy mind" for you :-)
- If you also want to visit Barcelona look at our other listing. We'll be more than happy to offer you a special combo offer.
- We recommend the Formenterapp (iTunes Store) to discover secret spots in Formentera.
if we are not in the island, late check ins might have a surcharge to cover for the person coming over to wait for you and show you our flat.
We basically expect our guests to be respectful with our place. That said:
- Please don't smoke in the apartment. There's a balcony for that.
- Lower the noises after 11PM to respect our neighbors rest.
- Do something amazing with the time you would spend cleaning. For guests staying more than a week, weekly cleaning is included in the price.
- Enjoy and drink a mojito for us!
Our experience with Eduard and Ona in their apartment in Formentera was fantastic. The apartment was exactly as described, very clean and comfortable, in a great location, and had everything we needed for our stay. Their regular communication made it easy to have a stress free holiday and their friend Vicky was great in showing us the apartment on our arrival and giving us a really good suggestion for hiring a moped.
We had a fantastic holiday and we hope that we will visit again soon.
Thank you Eduard and Ona!
L'appartamento è molto carino e curato, dotato di ogni comfort. La posizione è ottima per vivere questa isola meravigliosa, in quanto comoda per raggiungere le spiagge più belle e le principali località notturne. Uniche segnalazioni non proprio positive: si affaccia su una strada molto trafficata e le persone che vivono nell'appartamento adiacente sono decisamente maleducate e chiassose.
le séjour à Formentera était super. L'appartement correspond exactement au photos. Nous avons adoré !
L'appartamento è molto confortevole, curato in ogni dettaglio e comodissimo. Ona e Vicky sono state sempre disponibili per ogni informazione o necessità. Nelle vicinanze ci sono molti bar, ristoranti e supermercati. Inoltre essendo vicinissimo al porto si possono portare le valige a piedi senza avere problemi nel trasporto con gli scooter.
Lo consiglio a chiunque voglia scoprire questa isoletta, piccolo frammento di paradiso!
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews