About this listing
Located in La Savina (Formentera's harbor), this apartment is cute and convenient. Imagine getting to the island by ship and walking just 5 minutes from the harbor to a cozy bright apartment that faces a peaceful lake (10 meters away, like 30 feet), perfect for swimming with kids. The apartment is decorated with little treasures from the island: wood shelves from antique ships, seashells, Indian robes from the hippy influence, etc.
This apartment is 45m2 (484sf) and very well distributed:
- Little entrance to leave your bags.
-Separate bedroom: double-bed, big closet, window and a comfy chair to have a coffee in the morning. New from 2015: the window has been sound-proofed.
- Recently renovated bathroom with shower, washing/drying machine & iron.
- Open plan kitchen with brad new (2016) stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, and all you can need in cutlery and dishes.
- Dining area in the living room with a table that fits 6-8.
- Living room with sofa bed (two separate beds, one is nested) and three armchairs.
- Air conditioning, TV, DVD...
- Towels and linens included
Located in the harbor of Formentera (La Savina), although facing a peaceful lake (Estany des Peix). This means you wouldn't really need a vehicle to move around, go to the beach, buy groceries or explore the island like it happens in other more isolated locations. Right outside our building you'll find rent-a-car, rent-a-bike shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, bus terminal, diving centers, one of the best beaches (Ses Illetes), a sailing school... all without the noise of Es Pujols, for example, which is the most touristic area.
- Marco, a friend in the island, will be there in case you need anything. He can virtualy set up a dinner in a boat facing the sunset with violins playing "You were always onmy mind" for you :-)
Interaction with guests
We live in Barcelona and will unfortunately not be able to welcome you personally. Having said that, we have been working with a local agency next door who are great and will take care of you. Also, we're super responsive online & on the phone!
We basically expect our guests to be respectful with our place. Also:
- Please don't smoke in the apartment. There's a balcony for that.
- Lower the noises after 11PM to respect our neighbors rest.
- Enjoy and drink a mojito for us!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews