About this listing
Excellent view to sea / fjord, short walk to ferry/bus/airport bus, 10 min walk to city center.
Nice and central seaside apartment in Stavanger city. Close to ferries, perfect base for hiking trips to Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen) and Kjerag (even better than Pulpit Rock...). Enjoy your breakfast with beautiful view to fjord, islands and mountains. If weather is warm enough you can even enjoy your meal outside on the balcony as you watch the ferries and boats pass by 10 meters away! Walk to other side of building and you have "Badedammen", a seawater open air swimming pond, surrounded by green grass fields.
Apartment has everything you need, full kitchen and equipment for cooking at home. One bedrom with double bed. In the combined kitchen / living room you can fit two persons on extra beds (beds and mattresses available). The kitchen has freezer and fridge, microwave owen, normal stove, dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine. The living room has television, stereo and free high-speed wireless internet. Bathroom has toilet/shower/sink, and washer/dryer.
I travel a bit outside of Stavanger, so the apartment is then sometimes available for other fellow travelers. Send me a msg to check for availability!
Free indoor parking.
Very central location, walking distance to most things in the city, you dont need a car:
- Grocery store, 1-2 minutes (Coop Prix)
- Take away food of all kinds is 10-12 minutes away in Pedersgata
- Airport bus and ferry station, ca 7-8 minutes (ferry goes to Tau where it is a short bus drive to Pulpit Rock / Preikestolen).
- Oil museum, 10-15 min walk!
- City centre (shopping and Lysefjorden sightseeing boat rides), 10-15 minutes.
- Central station (bus, train), 15-20 minutes
No pets, no smoking inside (do the smoking outside on the terrace)
Normal silence after 11pm
Enjoy the stay :-)