About this listing
Are you looking for a well equipped house in the downtown? Here it is! Vatican Museums are 5 minutes far, buses and metro station are very close.
Just enjoy Rome!
This 2 STOREY HOUSE is located in front of the Vatican Museums, you can walk there in five minutes. Staying here means being in the downtown, so this is the perfect place to start discovering and enjoying Rome! (Metro A Cipro is very close by)
Up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children) can sleep at Vatican Gardens. It offers a double bed upstairs and a pull out bed for two people downstairs.
The TERRACES are one of the things our guests enjoy the most! You have 2 at your disposal, one back yard and one in the front, both are private and allow you to spend fresh evenings outside. Both are equipped with a table for four so you can even decide to dine outdoors, watch stars and enjoy the lights of the city.
Among its amenities the apartment offers a flat TV screen, DVD player, air condition and Wifi. If you feel like you can cook meals because it is equipped with a kitchenette and a microwave oven.
Guests are requested to bring a PRINTED COPY of their IDs or PASSPORTS for registration.
Check-in is any time after 4pm
Check-out is at 11,00am
LATE CHECK-INS (AFTER 8PM) WILL BE CHARGED €20,00
UNNOTIFIED CHECK-INS DELAYS WILL BE CHARGED €30,00
Final cleaning fee is €50,00 and it is paid in cash at the check in.
Much more than history, art and religion! The neighborhood is quiet, green and offers a lot of traditional roman "trattorias" and "enotecas" where you can enjoy good quality food and Italian wines.
In the apartment you will find a list of restaurants of the area for all pockets.
- Private parking lots available in the neighborhood.
- Personal Driver Service from Fiumicino Airport and Ciampino Airport to the house is available at €55,00. Also available to bring you from the house to the airports.
If you need EXTRA SERVICES to enjoy your stay in Rome, please ask!
Other Things to Note
The use of the apartment includes:
- initial cleaning, bed and bath linen
- water and electricity
- all appliances and accessories
- independent heating and A/C
- If your stay lasts more than 1 week: weekly cleaning, bed and bath linen are compulsory and cost €50,00.
The use of the apartment does not include the provision of food, beverages, surveillance and daily cleaning.
The guest(s) are kindly requested to:
- observe the quietness of the building
- not leave the garbage in the yard but place it in the appropriate cans in the street (turn left at main door and at 50 meters you will find the cans)
- pursue a sustainable use of the apartment systems (for instance, make sure faucets are not dripping, make sure lights are off when you go out, make sure A/C is off when you go out, etc.)
- report to the owner any malfunction of any system
- leave the apartment (kitchen included) in order
The owner is entitled to request the guest(s) to leave the apartment in the following cases:
- if the apartment is being used by third parties different from the guest(s)
- if the number of people using the apartment is higher than declared to the owner at booking time.
- if the building regulations and/or common rules of civil education are not respected. Screaming, yelling or other emissions (loud music) will not be tolerated.
It is strictly forbidden to make changes in the set up of the apartment as well as change the furniture position, color or make holes or hang nails in the walls.
If above cases should occur, deposits will not be refunded to the guest(s).
- You can find a copy of the building regulations inside the apartment -
The LOSS OF THE KEYS implies an EXTRA PAYMENT OF € 150,00 to be paid by the guest to the owner.