About this listing
Fully furnished apartment with short stay permit and checked on safety regulations. The kitchen and bathroom were placed new in 2014. The rent includes very good internet/wifi. I like to help you out with tips on Amsterdam so feel free to ask. There are metmik maps for east and west Amsterdam available. Check out metmik in advance to get your bearings!
The apartment building was built in 2003 and is very nice, open with elevators and marble entrance. The garden was recently renovated and is well maintained.
My home is a two room apartment of 69 square me ft²). I live here myself most of the time, so please introduce yourself if you want to stay in my place so I can get an impression of who is coming over.
The apartment consists of the entree, a sleeping room and bathroom with shower and sink. The apartment has a separate toilet and a spacious living room with open kitchen and a Loggia type balcony with big doors on the street side.
The open kitchen has a stove and oven, dishwasher, water cooker, Nespresso coffeemachine and all the cooking gear you need for good dinners.
There is a washing machine and dryer and iron equipment.
The apartment is in the so called 'Old West' next to the old centre of Amsterdam. Everything is in walking distance.
For this property a SHORT-STAY-PERMIT is given by the local law enforcement. This means that:
- The apartment and the complex has the appropriate fire measures in place
- Tourist tax is payed for the visitors of this apartment
- Neighbours are aware of your presence
- After booking I will ask you to sign the appartment complex regulations (requirement made by the neighbours). You can read this regulations in house rules ;-)
There are nice bars and restaurants around the corner. I live very near the famous park, the Vondelpark.
There are trams available very near to go to all the directions ( 9, 10, 12, 13, 14)
Location: City, Central
Features/amenities: Elevator / Lift, Views, Iron/ironing board available , hairdryer
Entertainment: TV with a few international/English channels, CD Player, Radio.
Internet access: Wireless Broadband available
Activities available nearby: Convenient Transport, Cultural Attractions, Cycling, Fitness Centre / Gym, Food and Wine, Friendly Neighbours, Historical Sites, Lake, Park(s), Swimming, Tourist Attractions, Shops / Markets, Tennis, Theatre(s), Museums
Miscellaneous: Disabled Facilities
In the apartment is a camping (baby) bed, some basic baby supplies and a Ikea baby seat for feeding and for a third person a bed can be placed in the Loggia.
To be clear:
I live here normally but if you rent it I will stay somewhere else and you will have the place all for yourself. I supply bed linen, a set of towels, but remember it is a good serviced apartment and not a hotel.
The apartment is fully available without any restrictions (except on smoking) and for you to use and enjoy.
Interaction with guests
We like to help out where we can with advise on where to go and what to see and we are available for a meet and greet when this fits both our schedule.
Check out my guide. There are lots of nice bars and restaurants around the corner!
There are trams to every corner of the city on the intersection around the corner. Tram 12, 14, 3 and 10.
But I highly recommend to rent a bike in one of the many bike rentals.
I ask you: Do as you would at home and respect my property. More important is to respect my neighbours and be friendly.
My neighbours ask to comply to the following rules by signeing an agreement i will provide:
Bylaws: "Association of Owners Bilderdykstaete to Ter Haarstraat in Amsterdam"
1. These rules and regulations together with the Act of March 8, 2002 and Splitting of the Model Regulations prescribed therein split in January 1992 Apartment rights of a whole
2. The definitions, as defined in Article 1 of the aforementioned Model Rules also apply to these regulations.
3. The rights set out in these regulations and obligations apply to both owners and users of "Bilderdykstaete to Ter Haar Street in Amsterdam".
4. In addition to the provisions in the Model Rules of division into apartment and the associated references about users in these Rules considered a user one, as not being owner, commercial / non-commercial uses of an apartment.
Article 2 Access to the communal areas .
1. Access to " Bilderdykstaete the Ter Haar Street in Amsterdam " through the main entrance and the entrance to the parking garage is permitted only to the owners , their guests and suppliers , and to officials of services , which may or may not require a key is provided.
2. The setting the switching of the clock , which the lighting of the building is controlled , is carried out by the technical committee . The time during which the lighting is to be adopted at the meeting of the owners association .
3. Every owner or user is obliged to ensure that any aanbellende deliverers , canvassers , collectors and / or individuals they compare and the owner or user unknown persons are denied free access to " Bilderdykstaete the Ter Haar Street in Amsterdam " . Upon entry of the persons listed under cover of the owner or occupier , the owner or operator must ensure that these individuals ' Bilderdykstaete to Ter Haar Street in Amsterdam " also left again . There
4. Every owner or operator shall be required to ensure that the door between the entrance and the main hall on the ground floor in in or going out without hindrance may close again , this requirement also applies to the outside . Placing such as transport ( Motor) bicycles and other objects in the central hall located between the outer door and storm door is not permitted
5 . All the doors and to the common areas should always be kept , and closed . The same applies to the entrance to the parking garage and parking . Optionally, still encountered obstacles are removed. In addition, damage caused and continues to be borne by the person who has left the obstacle . Placing (motor) bikes in the garage and the corridor between the emergency stairwell and the parking garage is not permitted , other than in the place designated by the association of owners and according to its criteria .
6. The garage leaving traffic has priority to incoming traffic , except as outbound traffic is still in the middle part of the garage
7. In the interest of safety , it is not permitted to make engines run or maintain in the storerooms. Engines of transport may be used for the garage to come in as soon as possible or to leave only
Article 3 Common sections.
1. The owners , users, family members and visitors are required to abstain from noisiness , especially in the evening , night and early morning . Several bedrooms are located on the galleries , please do here at the outlets of your late visit.
2. The President and / or administrator is authorized visitors , who by their noise or conduct other residents hinder , after removing . Clear warning from the apartment building The residents , who visit these individuals are (were ) to this will have to cooperate .
3. The owners , users and visitors to refrain from unnecessarily stay in the common areas , including the gala rows , storerooms , garages and elevators . Required visibility This does not apply to the common courtyard . The owners and operators shall ensure that the common areas unrestricted use can be made , placing vehicles , toys, strollers , chairs , garbage bags and such is not allowed in the common areas .
4. Depositing waste in the common areas, the gala rows or on the outside of the building is not permitted . Contamination by residents , visitors and their pets , in whatever form , shall by the person who causes or is responsible , directly and thoroughly to be culled.
5 . In mailboxes filed undesirable printed matter may not be laid. In the stairwells or hall
6. If the association of owners decide to give for making art , plants (baking ) o.id. permission in the common areas , then this should be taken into account the following ;
The choice of a decoration of the common areas is determined by the association of owners ;
b . The cost of the decoration of the common areas shall be borne by the association of owners
c . The technical committee will guide the attachment
7. Changes to the entrance panels in the entrance made only by the Board or the Technical Committee
8. On the mailboxes in the entrance are uniform nameplates and house numbers used. Yet to be made , the cost of this , and in the future nameplates shall be borne by the association of owners
9. If it is decided to purchase a notice board ( bulletin board ) , subsequent notices may only be inserted and removed by the Board
10. In the communal areas of the building ( central halls , stairs, elevators and parking garage ) is a smoking ban , which also applies to all private storage rooms, which are connected by means of natural ventilation with each other .
11. It is not allowed antennas and / or dishes , boxes , advertising signs, laundry , clothing or similar objects outside balconies , outside the windows , hang confirm. On the outside It is not permitted to attach to the balconies . Clotheslines
12. Wanner under Article 13 , paragraphs 2 and 3 of the model rules for division into apartment for one or more actions authorized by the association of owners will apply to the execution of those acts, the following
For assessing the technical committee of the objects to be applied should be no danger, the architectural appearance of the building and should not disturb nail stainless and are secured ;
b . Any damage arising from placing such an object ( eg conditioning installation on the roof) is entirely borne by the owner who showed places the object ;
c . The installation of shutters, awnings , blinds or solar screens is not permitted;
d. On confirmation of objects on the outside of the building should preferably added as attachment sites are used .
13. Garbage is to be placed . Sealed in garbage bags in the container for that purpose It is prohibited to place garbage . Outside the private area Bulky waste is only to be designated to be deposited by the municipality. On collection days on a previously
Article 4 Maintenance of communal and private areas .
1. The rules referred to in Article 876c of the Civil Code , to the extent not included in the Act of Separation and the Model Rules for division into apartment , are deemed to be included in these regulations and are part of these regulations.
2. Supervising the implementation of the assigned by the board to a third party maintenance or repair of common areas is done by the technical committee .
3. Every owner or occupier of the apartments is obliged to report to the Board or the Technical Committee . Failures identified directly Minor problems such as non -burning lamps can be reported . Writing, by telephone or in person by the chairman of the technical committee Each owner and / or user is always authorized and obliged to take measures, designed to avert imminent danger to the building or part thereof .
4. Every owner or operator is required to maintain. His private part properly Until that maintenance is painting the ceilings , floors and balconies finishing , cleaning and unblocking of all plumbing , pipes and drainpipes of balconies and gala rows.
5 . It is forbidden to impose fireplaces to save in the penthouse apartments with building number 39 to 42 , which is provided with an additional flue disposal.
6. It is not permitted without permission ies the association of owners standing timber / green place , so the view of the other owners or users and receiving light and air through the windows and openings of the building would be significantly impeded on the terrace.
Article 5 damage , noise and pets
1. The noise standard to which the property must meet the NEN5077 , ie an acceptable sound insulation for running noise occurs at an index of sound insulation ico = +10 dB or more . In other words, the intermediate layer between the first floor and the floor covering must have a sound-proofing power of Ico = 10 db or more . ( This standard is used by the foundation noise ) . The sale contact stipulates that in case of hard flooring floating subfloor thickness of 15mm is required.
2. At claim visible damage to the Buildings , even in private areas , is the owner and / or user is obliged to report to the Board. These damages immediately The board then report the damage to the insurance company .
3. Each owner and / or operator of the apartments is required to close the case damage off a civil liability insurance to the association and / or the other owners and / or users is done and before he or she is held legally liable.
4. In the event damage occurs in the absence of the residents , the board should have a list of people who have the key to the apartment available and may allow access. Emergency This list is a confidential document and the board ensures that no third parties may have access to this list .
5 . The cause of self- noise due to drilling, chopping , sawing, hammering and / or similar activities is to exclude days allowed between 08:00 and 22:00 . On Saturday and Sunday, causing noise pollution caused by drilling, chopping , self- sawing, hammering and / or similar activities are allowed only between 10:00 and 20:00 . Deviate from these times is only possible in consultation with the neighbors involved .
6. Turning music must cause any inconvenience. When he organized a party neighbors concerned should be informed .
7. Aside from calamities renovation and / or repair by third parties and annoying noise , referred to in paragraph 5 of article is produced , authorized on Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00 . Activities that cause noise , possible can only be initiated in consultation with the operator shall , after 10:00
8. Keeping pets is allowed only if these do not disturb other residents
Article 6 Rentals of private areas .
1. The owners are required to use as a residence . 's Private part Owners who register their apartment and / or their garage in whole or in part ( room rental ) anyone else to use , whether for payment or not , are required to notify stating the name or names of the user , the Administrator shall promptly ( s ) Changes of user ( s ) shall be specified by the owner. advance to the Board and Administrator The administrator shall inform the Board accordingly.
2. User - non - owners must declare to have received the rules and bylaws and to abide in one piece up in duplicate , one copy should be retained by the Administrator . When moving into an apartment by a user without this declaration , the Administrator is authorized to participate as specified in the Schedule to split Apartment rights . Measures to evacuate The owner remains liable .
Article 7 Meeting.
1. Unless the meeting decides otherwise verbally at the meeting voting in both business and individuals .
With a due observance of the provisions of Article 33 , paragraph 2 of the model rules in Split Apartment rights in the annual meeting preferably held within four months of the year . In this meeting the annual accounts for the last financial year and the budget will be presented for the year has already started the meeting for review and approval .
Referred to in paragraph 2a of this Article, financial documents shall be submitted at least one month before the annual meeting by the Director to the Audit Committee for review.
b . The Audit Committee shall communicate its results of the assessment of the financial statements and the said budget by giving written notice to the Board and partly this statement as a piece received treatment at the annual meeting . Gives the audit committee if necessary and / or desired by the meeting this meeting , a mouth tions regarding the last statement issued by her .
c . After approval of the annual report by the meeting , the contributions paid by the owners also are the definitive contributions .
d. By approving, with or without modifications , the budget for the year commenced by the meeting , the provisional contributions payable by the owners authorized.
e . When the financial statements and / or the said budget is not approved by the meeting, the next meeting will be issued . This second meeting may be held . Earlier than two and no later than six weeks after the first meeting In this meeting , new or Reviewing financial statements or a new or revised budget for approval by the meeting .
3. Making contact or maintaining contacts with companies and / or entities with which obligations entered into by the association solely by the administrator and / or a person designated by the board .
4. It is not permitted for members who are not qualified or authorized , on behalf of the association , enter into obligations with third parties .
5 . THE audit committee consists of at least two members of the association , who are appointed by the meeting. These members have no more than two consecutive years to the commission , unless the meeting decides to the contrary. Every year occurs only one member of the audit committee off . An outgoing member may immediately re-election.
6. All elected by the meeting and / or appointed members may be dismissed at any time. By the meeting
7. The owners' association shall establish a rotation schedule in such a way that after three years a board member resigns and no member of the board for more than six consecutive years on the board - part forms . A retiring director is eligible for immediate reappointment .
8. The service costs must be in advance of the first week of the month are paid by transfer to an account in the name of the owners association .
Article 8 Use Parking
Per parking only one car can be placed. It is not allowed to use. The parking lot of another without permission
Article 9 Compliance with the rules and regulations
The penalty referred to in Article 29 paragraph 2 of the model rules is set at 250 euros per day.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I just upgraded my appartement in Amsterdam and I am very flexible in renting the place at the moment. My friend Chris is currently staying in the appartment but he is out a couple of times each month. If possible he is at your service to let you in and show you the place (and, whenever you're interessted, the neighbourhood as well...)
Send me your request and we will work it out.
I do like to know who is renting my place so tell me something about yourself or have a small description in your profile.
Apart from IT Consultancy I am a kitesurf instructor. If you want to get out of the downtown area and learn to kite and kitesurf ..ask me for the possibilities ;-)