Amazing Luxury Soho Studio, 2 min from Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road.
Conveniently located between Soho, Mayfair, walking distance from Trafalgar Sq, Oxford St, Bond St.
Brand New Kitchen with Dishwasher/ Washing Machine
Amazing Views of the City.
Luxury Murphy Bed.
Quite, located at the back of the building.
Plenty of Coffe Shops, Internet Caffe', Restaurants within walking distance
There's a supermarket every corner of Central London so if you need any extra that we might have forgot most stores are open 24H.
Enjoy London and have a Great vacation !!
3 days period only available during low season and we require a daily rate of 100GBP + cleaning
Other Things to Note
Please note; there is a £50 fee for late check ins, after 8pm. This fee is to be paid on arrival.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed .
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to 10000$
9 No Loud Noise or Loud Music Past 10pm
Owner was at the apartment on time. Also on time to pickup the keys when leaving which was nice. Everything went smoothly.
Washing machine and dryer available
Bed is a little rough on one side and makes a lot of noise when moving around. Especially at night.
The shower doesn't spray too much water but it's enough to shower
The bathroom door does not close. You have to prevent it from closing using anything you find.
You can hear quite a lot of noise from outside the room (hallway) from other people. The first night I thought someone was breaking in to the room but it was just the door from a neighbour closing. The doors are quite thin. The overall noise level is quite low besides the neighbours.
Great small studio in the city centre! Great value for money! Clean and warm. I stayed there twice and always felt great.
Había reservado por 5 noches y terminé yéndome 2 noches (website hidden) pude aguantar más!La razón es que la relación calidad-precio no concuerdan. Las fotos son (website hidden) se deberían permitir tomar esas fotos que ópticamente hacen ver el espacio mucho mas (website hidden) cama,etc. La cama no es para dos personas,es de exactamente 140 cmts lo cual para dos personas es incomoda a no ser que ud. tenga 25 años y esté locamente enamorado de su pareja. La descripción de ´Luxury...es exageradamente falsa.A primera vista el apartamento parecía limpio,pero esto no era así.Estaba sucio,muy sucio. El baño,maloliente.(orina).Tanto a´s que tuve que bajar al supermercado Tesco a comprar guantes de goma y hacerlo yo. Pues Leo el que me recibió me decía que estaba todo limpio,y yo cansada de mi viaje no tenía ganas de discutir con este Sr .El barrio y la calle en concreto,(website hidden) ir con menores.Bueno,es que no aconsejo a nadie quedarse en este apartamento bajo ningún (website hidden) hay confort,la cama esta separada de la pared unos 50 cmte.lo que supone no poder reclinarte en (website hidden) hay asientos cómodos.Solo tres silla de plástico corrientes.el mobiliario está muy usado e incluso roto.Habian 4 bombillas de la luz rotas lo cual estaba en tinieblas. El baño por esta razón oscuro. Se ve que este apartamento vivió mejores épocas pero ahora necesita una revisión y sobretodo LIMPIEZA.Los vecinos muy (website hidden) noche gritos y llantos,insultos.Creo que era prostitución,esto,obvio,no lo puedo asegurar.Pero a mi me hicieron pasar miedo y ansiedad.En una frase: mantenganse alejados de este (website hidden) es ORO lo que reluce!!
Very centrally located however it's is very basic room and advise able for one person only .
Todo muy bien. Lindo departamento y Excelente ubicación. Leo fue muy atento y adorable.
Sim was a great host! Was there waiting for me when I arrived with keys. Told me everything I needed to know about the apartment and area. The apartment was bright, clean and very comfortable. Would happily stay there again.
Basic apartment in an amazing location and lift access is a definite bonus. I agree with other reviewers in relation to street noise. The drying of sheets/towels/pillowcases appears to be an ongoing thing. Being given only 1 set of keys for 2 guests is inconvenient especially as it is possible to lock yourself out of the flat. Mirrors only available in the dark bathroom. Towel warmer & 1 of the stove burners didnt seem to work. We landed early and Sim kindly agreed to allow us to drop off bags early. As a result though, we were greeted with a woman who couldn't speak english and we were not shown where the external garbage bins or wifi router were. There was also a smelly mop left in the limited storage closet on the right side of the bed making it unusable. Convenient location is the biggest plus in this apartment. Overall adequate for our purposes.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews