Welcome to my home in the heart of Bay Area in San Mateo California only 10 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), an easy 15 minute drive. House is tastefully furnished with designer items featuring EQ3, Crate & Barrel, Scandinavian Design, CB2, DWR, IKEA, West Elm etc. House has a great living room with really Big Flat Screen TV and Surround Sound to provide you homely entertainment and comfort. Large deck is fully furnished and sunny all day long with spectacular sweeping views of San Francisco City Skyline, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Oakland City Skyline, San Mateo Bridge and whole Bay Water.
Its a three bedroom and three bathroom house, out of which, two bedrooms and two bathrooms are available for airbnb guest use.
- Quiet Comfortable Private Room with a Designer Queen Bed and Mattress featuring Memory Foam.
- 210+ Channels at your finger tips. Premium HBO included.
- High Definition TV in the room, DVR Enabled.
- Access to all recorded programs, or record your own.
- Fully equipped kitchen privilege.
- Furnished deck with Spectacular Bay views.
- One minute walk to shopping mall with restaurants, Coffee shop, food store.
- Walk to Laurelwood Park for a perfect morning stroll
- Quick access to highway. Hit the highway in one minute.
- 8 minute walk to public transportation (local bus service)
- Central bay area location with easy access to San Francisco and silicon valley.
- Free WiFi Internet access.
- Free reserved Parking Spot right at the house.
- Iron and Ironing board is available.
- Hair dryer in bathroom.
- Free Washer/Dryer for stays 7 days or longer.
- Comfortable Living room with big screen TV and Surround Sound.
This is a Pet Free, Smoke Free House. You are allowed to smoke on the deck or outside of house though.
- No Pets
- No Smoking inside the house.
- No Guests allowed in the house besides those registered to stay.
- Observe quiet time after 10:00pm and before 7:00am
- When you are here, you are family, so, enjoy the house and take good care of it.
Great Location, Great House, Great View, Great Host .... I will definitely consider to come back when in the area. ... Thanks,
Great room: comfortable and clean, with access to a balcony. The interior design is nice and very modern. Jay is welcoming, and keeps his place clean. In the hills with a view over San Mateo and the bay.
Ideal arrangement and accommodation. Jay made sure that everything was right. Exactly as described.
I was in need of a home base for a long weekend as I visited friends in the area. The room at Jay's fit the bill perfectly. He welcomed me as I came in at 11pm due to a late flight. The room itself was very comfortable and the view from the deck is as mentioned...beautiful. There was another couple staying in the room next door but we never got in eachother's way, and hardly crossed paths.
I would definitely stay again!
Jay is a wonderful host and makes his guests feel very comfortable. His home is spacious, clean, and comfortable. I highly recommend staying in one of the two bedrooms he offers to Airbnb customers.
It has been a great pleasure staying at Jay's place. He made sure I felt like. Moreover, I enjoyed talking with him and other guests at his place. I will definitely choose his place again if I visit Bay Area.
Firstly, read and re-read the host's directions to finding his home. Our GPS did not get us right to his door. The property is unique and beautifully situated on a hill over looking San Mateo. It is a wonderful place. Jay was right on hand greeting us, made us feel at home. This private bedroom with shared bathroom is as pictured and comfortable with a sliding glass door to a small deck. Clean and well decorated. Thank you so much, Jay.
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am information technology professional. I would like to host people from all over the world in my house. It's so much fun to meet people from different countries and cultures and exchange experiences/ideas.
I am already a proud host of visitors from Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Australia, Belarus, Canada, Czech Republic, China, Denmark, England, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Ukraine besides Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin in the United States.
I'm easygoing person and like quality conversations.
I enjoy fine food, wine, travel and cooking.