About This Listing
Welcome to my home in the heart of Bay Area in San Mateo California only 10 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), an easy 15 minute drive. House is tastefully furnished with designer items featuring EQ3, Crate & Barrel, Scandinavian Design, CB2, DWR, IKEA, West Elm etc. House has a great living room with really Big Flat Screen TV and Surround Sound to provide you homely entertainment and comfort. Large deck is fully furnished and sunny all day long with spectacular sweeping views of San Francisco City Skyline, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Oakland City Skyline, San Mateo Bridge and whole Bay Water.
Its a three bedroom and three bathroom house, out of which, two bedrooms and two bathrooms are available for airbnb guest use.
- Quiet Comfortable Private Room with a Designer Queen Bed and Mattress featuring Memory Foam.
- 210+ Channels at your finger tips. Premium HBO included.
- High Definition TV in the room, DVR Enabled.
- Access to all recorded programs, or record your own.
- Fully equipped kitchen privilege.
- Furnished deck with Spectacular Bay views.
- One minute walk to shopping mall with restaurants, Coffee shop, food store.
- Walk to Laurelwood Park for a perfect morning stroll
- Quick access to highway. Hit the highway in one minute.
- 8 minute walk to public transportation (local bus service)
- Central bay area location with easy access to San Francisco and silicon valley.
- Free WiFi Internet access.
- Free reserved Parking Spot right at the house.
- Iron and Ironing board is available.
- Hair dryer in bathroom.
- Free Washer/Dryer for stays 7 days or longer.
- Comfortable Living room with big screen TV and Surround Sound.
This is a Pet Free, Smoke Free House. You are allowed to smoke on the deck or outside of house though.
- No Pets
- No Smoking inside the house.
- No Guests allowed in the house besides those registered to stay.
- Observe quiet time after 10:00pm and before 7:00am
- When you are here, you are family, so, enjoy the house and take good care of it.
Unfortunately due to my travel schedule, I did not have the pleasure of meeting Jay face to face, however, Jay was very pleasant to work with. He was very accommodating with my late check-in and his home is beautiful. The location and views are great, easy freeway access, and a balcony with a gorgeous view.
Jay keeps his home in immaculate condition, and the bed was sinfully comfortable!
I definitely will be back again.
I was in need of a home base for a long weekend as I visited friends in the area. The room at Jay's fit the bill perfectly. He welcomed me as I came in at 11pm due to a late flight. The room itself was very comfortable and the view from the deck is as mentioned...beautiful. There was another couple staying in the room next door but we never got in eachother's way, and hardly crossed paths.
I would definitely stay again!
It has been a great pleasure staying at Jay's place. He made sure I felt like. Moreover, I enjoyed talking with him and other guests at his place. I will definitely choose his place again if I visit Bay Area.
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Jay
I am information technology professional. I would like to host people from all over the world in my house. It's so much fun to meet people from different countries and cultures and exchange experiences/ideas.
I am already a proud host of visitors from Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Australia, Belarus, Canada, Czech Republic, China, Denmark, England, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Ukraine besides Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin in the United States.
I'm easygoing person and like quality conversations.
I enjoy fine food, wine, travel and cooking.