About this listing
Our cabin is in South Lake Tahoe near the highway 50/highway 89 'Y' and is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath single family home. It has a fireplace and hot tub.
Our comfy home sleeps up to 8 people and features beautiful hardwood floors and tasteful decor to provide a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Check out the specifics below and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- two rooms with queen-sized beds, sliding glass doors onto back deck, generous closet space
- one room with 2 twin-sized beds and 1 fold-out sofa bed, adjoining bathroom and large closet
Open floor plan living room and dining room
- TV with cable, VCR (and VHS movie collection), DVD player, stereo
- gas stove
- all the required pots, pans and dishes for enjoying meals at home
Laundry machine and dryer
Huge back yard with horseshoe pit (and shoes, of course)and BBQ
Just off the “Y" intersection in South Lake Tahoe means walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants and shops. Fabulous hiking trails are easily accessible blocks away and the Lake is a short 3-mile drive. State line casinos, nightlife, and Heavenly Ski Resort are within 5 miles.
$200 - 300/night*
*rate increases on holiday weekends. See calendar.
*rate includes the 10% Tahoe Transient Tax
- two-night minimum for weekends
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Check in at 3:00 p.m.
- Check out at 12 noon
- Rental agreement must be signed two weeks prior to rental start date.
A rental agreement between the host and renter must be signed by the renter and returned to the host two weeks prior to the start date of the renter's stay. Of course, if the booking occurs within two weeks of the start date, this will be revised accordingly.