About this listing
Our home sits in a quiet and peaceful orange county neighborhood. Close to 5 major freeways, you'll be minutes away from Disneyland, Newport, Huntington & Laguna Beach, Irvine, inland, San Diego, and LA.
This is the guest room which has the Queen size bed. For guests that are alone, we prefer to place you in our other listing with the Full size bed.
Our 4br home sits in a quite orange county neighborhood in Tustin within a peaceful Cul de sac. Close (phone number hidden) freeways, you are minutes away from Disneyland, Newport, Huntington & Laguna Beach, Irvine, inland, San Diego, and LA. Great local eateries and shops- Marketplace, District, South Coast Plaza all just minutes away. You can check out my guidebook.
Our home includes:
* Fresh sheets
* Clean Towels + toiletry available upon request
* 2 rooms available. (One with Queen bed, the other with Full bed) Based on availability, you will be placed into either Room.
* Private bathroom (but shared if there is another tenant)
* Use of our washer/dryer & kitchen appliances.
* Use of our freshly remodeled courtyard + beautiful backyard with BBQ Grill, 2 community pools, and a large community park for those who like to stroll / run and be out in the sun.
* Free driveway or street parking (we are inside a cul-de-sac, there are plenty of safe parking spots).
* Free wi-fi & Netflix (We just cancelled our cable).
* Mini fridge placed in your room (if requested).
* 2 bikes (for male & female) available for short outings
* Airport pick up (with a fee) can be arranged if schedule allows
* We also have 2 very friendly Golden Retrievers Jake and Zoey
There are orange county public transits that run along Red Hill & Walnut. There's also a Metro train station that runs across San Diego to Los Angeles.
PLEASE HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 VERIFICATIONS BEFORE CONTACTING US.
The room, guest bathroom, limited use of kitchen / washer & dryer / bikes (M & F) / outdoor areas (backyard, courtyard) / our community pool and of course the living / family room. The guest will also be using our garage door for access to the house.
Interaction with Guests
We both work from our home office, so we are home most of the time. We respect our guests' privacy, but also welcome interaction. Any questions about the neighborhood or local knowledge is welcome. I've also created a guidebook on airbnb.
Quiet suburban neighborhood. We are located in central Orange County. Tustin has its own old town which is very cute, but we are also very close to Newport Beach, hip Costa Mesa, clean Irvine, etc. We love living here.
There is a public bus, but it does not run that frequently. Maybe 1/hr or so. The metra station is within 10 minute driving distance, and the trains can take you to LA or San Diego and all the stops in between.
Other Things to Note
We have a very friendly young dogs. We would love it if you liked dogs.
We have a no shoes indoors policy. Please take your shoes off before entering our home. We provide clean slippers if requested.
Clean up after yourselves and be courteous of others.
Leave the partying elsewhere, come home to rest and get ready for some more fun. Also, please let us know if you will be coming home after 11PM.
We will not tolerate immature/disrespectful behavior if you are under any intoxication and will ask you to leave without a refund.
Be mature and mindful, and all will be quiet on the home front :)
The reservation was canceled 17 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I spent a month with this lovely family. The experience was superb! Nancy and Greg were very welcoming, funny and caring. I felt so at home right away. When Im with them, I cant help but to smile a lot. Being very new to the place, to everything, they offered me great advices and suggestions. Zoey and Jake are the most adorable dogs, Zoey is the playful one with all the kisses to offer, whereas Jake is the gentleman with a shoulder to lean on.
The home is conveniently located, with everything within close proximity like the shops, plazas, supermarkets, restaurants, parks, airport, beaches, library.
Neighbourhood is beautiful, peaceful and quiet. The room was a good size, bright and airy, bed was very comfortable, clean. It met all my needs.
The house has a modern beautiful decor, clean and tidy. Everything is as described in the listing and guest reviews- I totally agree with them!
In short, highly recommended my superhost :) Definitely will come back to them my next visit to OC.
Nancy and Greg were really great hosts! In the 10 weeks stay, they accommodate many of my needs and even went out of their way to provide things such as a new iron and laundry basket to make my stay more pleasant.
The house interior is well designed and is always kept clean and neat. A lot of food options and shops are within a 10 min drive and the I-5 entrance is close by so commuting was very convenient.
I would definitely recommend this place, especially for longer stays.
Bottom line: Nancy and Greg are very good hosts and we enjoyed the stay. Their dogs are adorable too :)
My husband and I took our 22 month old son to Disneyland and stayed with Nancy and Greg for 3 days. The bed was comfortable and everything was kept very tidy. Their home is beautiful. I even used their kitchen for some light cooking.
Also, Nancy is very prompt with responses about their listing.
Their dogs are great! It might be possible that our son enjoyed playing with their dogs (Zoey and Jake) better than Disneyland! :D
Both Greg and Nancy were great hosts! Very kind people and very open with my busy schedule that weekend. Highly recommend them and the place was clean and comfortable!
Ps: Their dog is awesome too!
Nancy and Greg were awesome hosts - even though I wasn't around too much due to work and exploration, they made me feel welcome whenever I was at the home, and their dog is adorable!
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Nancy And Greg
* A couple living in a peaceful southern Cali home with two bedrooms to spare.
* We love to travel and experience new culture, food, people, etc.
* Our favorite destination was Istanbul is where we took our profile picture 2 years ago, and absolutely loved its history, food, and people. Seoul is where my (Nancy's) hometown and we also love Puerto Vallarta, Shanghai, Beijing, NY, Paris, London, Milan, Hawaii, etc.
* We're pretty relaxed and easy going.
* We try to keep our home clean but can't guarantee our sofa is dog hair free T.T, but we always have a lint remover handy around the entrance.
* We don't cook much, but we know lots of local eateries and cafes.
* In our free time, we like to take our dog hiking / beaches / parks for fun and play.
Greg "Nancy used to love reading, but now all she does is play games on her stupid phone."
Nancy "It's what I do for work, I'm not playing, I'm researching, and I read on my phone. I'm just waiting for the next Haruki or Sedaris."
Greg "Nancy likes boring foreign movies with subtitles...zzz. She's never seen STAR WARS or STAR TREK, she can't finish any Harry Potters or Lord of the Rings with me."
Nancy "Greg fills my Netflix list with B movies with sci-fi, zombie, vampire movies. He hates that I check the reviews before choosing a movie. He used to hate foreign movies because he doesn't like to read the subtitles, but I introduced him to movies like "Lives of Others" and "Pan's Labyrinth" and now secretly agrees that there is more to movies outside of Hollywood.
Motto: Be the person your dog thinks you are!
한국어도 가능합니다 :)