QUICK REPLY GUARANTEED
The best location in the center of Tel-Aviv ** Big and comfortable room ** Fully equipped apartment ** Air conditioning ** Lots of free extras (including a cell phone and a Tablet computer!) ** "Homey" feel ** Verified, experienced and recommended host ** %100 "What you see is what you get" **
Location, Location, Location: Mine is the best in town:
* My apartment is located in the best place for visitors in Tel-Aviv: Right in the middle of the city (1 block away from Rabin Square), on the second floor of a small building.
* It's a 10 minutes' walk to Frishman beach, that was included in a Yaahoo! Travel's "10 great urban beaches" article (A quote: "Wide beach. One of the hippest places to be seen. Beach bars, DJs, and volleyball courts draw a cosmopolitan crowd").
- 1 minute walk to Rabin Square.
- 5 Minutes' walk to Dizengoff Center Shopping Mall.
- 10 minutes' walk to Rothschild Ave.
- 15 minutes' walk to the Carmel Market.
- A Bike rental station ("Tel-O-Fun") is right across the street.
* There's a lot of places around (Super Markets, Restaurants, Cafe's, Pubs, shops) and good public transportation to and from it.
* Though it's central - it is quiet and you hardly hear sounds from the outside in it.
* It is a very cozy, pleasant and comfortable apartment (check out the photos), with a "homey" atmosphere. It's not a fancy or stylish apartment - actually it's quite an old and simple place - somewhat worn around the edges - but is really well kept: Everything is in good condition and fully works.
* I am a very clean and tidy person, so there's no mess or dirt (plus there's a cleaning lady once every couple of weeks). No extra cleaning fee is charged.
* You will get the room I use as my living room when I don't have guests. When closing the door, it provides %100 privacy. You will sleep on a bed with a new mattress (bought on September 2012) in the size of 110 x 190 cm \ 43 x 74 in.
* The offered room is big, plus it got a small closed balcony, which is great extra space. You can store your luggage there and spread your stuff around without it affecting your room space.
* The balcony's got a desk that you can use for working, sitting with your laptop etc.
* The balcony also got a closet in it, with plenty of reserved space for your cloths.
* The room is very well lit and sunny at daytime, but if you prefer it shaded - there are shutters you can use.
* The room has a powerful air-conditioner (a must in the Tel-Aviv hot summer) plus a ceiling fan. It also got a Flat Screen TV.
* A fast Wi-Fi connection will allow you to connect your laptop\tablet\smartphone to the Internet.
* The apartment got an equipped kitchen (Fridge, Oven, Stove-Top, Microwave), a washing machine, a dryer, an Iron and a Hair Dryer - that you are welcome to use without any extra charge.
* You will have your own shelf in the refrigerator.
* There's a small dining table in the hall, where you can have your meals.
* The toilet's got a toilet seat with a built-in Bidet
* Upon booking, I will E-mail you the E-Book "DIY Tel Aviv - The Alternative City Guide" (normally an $8 buy), that really covers great what the city has to offer.
* You can use my Coffee, Tea, Milk and Sugar free of charge.
* I can lend you a public transportation card (it's a pre-paid card you have to charge).
* I have an 8 inch Tablet computer reserved for guests use. It is loaded with the best tourism applications.
* I can lend you a local SIM card that you can use in your cell phone and have a local number during your stay (also a pre-paid card you have to charge).
* I can lend you a basic cell phone, to go with this SIM card.
* Going to the beach? I currently have an extra bottle of sunscreen you can borrow.
* I have a copy of the book "City Guide Tel Aviv" that you can use, and several folding maps of Tel-Aviv, Jaffa and Jerusalem
* Read Hebrew? There's always a copy of the weekly Time-Out Tel-Aviv magazine around.
* I believe you will find me hospitable, friendly and easygoing. Check out my reviews and see what my previous guests had to say about me.
* I am straight myself, but "gay friendly". I welcome gay men and women.
* I don't smoke, but I don't mind if the guest will smoke in his room - towards one of the windows.
* I have plenty of experience both as a host and as a guest. I will gladly help you understand the "whose and what's" of the area: Giving you recommendations and tips where to go, how to get to places, where to buy what you are looking for etc.
The pets (IMPORTANT):
* I raise two cats: an old Siamese and a 5 years old ginger cat. You can have them out of the room all the time by closing your door, but you at least have to be able to handle their presence in the rest of the house (so no allergic people or people who dislike cats).
* The old one is very calm and quiet, but the young one can be a bit hectic and yowling sometimes. I don't think it's any real bother for people who like animals (in fact, all visitors say how cute they both are), but you still should be aware of that. I can honestly say that no guest had any problem with them.
So... Hope to see you soon!
Assaf was a great host. For every thing that I needed, he had a great solution. It is a nice and quiet place to stay, with plenty of things to do in the surroundings.
Assaf was a very friendly and helpful host!
Always gave useful tips on where to go, what to do at anytime of the day.
His two cats are the cutest, period.
Place was clean, had all the amenities and super convenient!
Also super helpful by supplying adaptors, bus/train passes, printed guides!
A few minutes walk to get to many venues in Tel Aviv, an awesome city.
Will definitely recommend and hope to come back again soon!
My stay at Assaf's place was great. Everything is just as described, no surprise there. Assaf himself is a great and very helpful host.
Assaf`s place is very well-located. Very close to the most beautiful beach in Tel-Aviv, 3 min walking distance from 24 h cafes and restaurants, 7 min walking to Dizingof center and from there, more 7 min walking to Rothschild Boulevard. I could not be happier with the location. Assaf is the perfect host. The place was very clean and the room very confortable. The pre-paid cell phone and tablet Assaf lands to the guests is a such nice gesture, which was very convenient for me. He is a very nice and mindful person. Very respectful. I recommend him and his place and if I need a place to stay in Tel-Aviv again, I will not hesitate in stay with him.
I was very satisfied with my stay at Assaf's place! Assaf is a very good host, always available, and who makes sure you have everything you need. The location is very good and the room cleaned, large enough.
assaf was very friendly and discreet Person. He was asking me if i Need anything and how was my day. He is a good and open mind person cause he respects me as gay. His two cats are very cute and the room was clean, the bed confortable. i recommand him cause you feel like at home.
One couldn't think of a more organised and easy-going host, providing a lot of extras helpful even to people who are familiar with the city.
The place is well kept and clean, there are no limitations to your timetable, unless you think being noisy is included in human rights.
I had a wonderful stay at Assaf and his flat. Everything was just perfect, precisely as promised and very comfortable. I can definitely recommend to rent here !
Assaf is very nice and welcoming! He is flexible (I arrived earlier than planned at his place), very interesting and welcoming. The room was very clean and the apartment exactly as described in the add. The location of the apartment is also very good.
It was a real pleasure to share the apartment with Assaf for these two days. This was my first experience with airbnb and it can only encourage me to do it again!
Assaf was very helpful, providing maps and wifi connection and everything that I needed. He was a good host and frequently asked if I needed anything. While the room is a bit cramped, this can easily be seen in the photograph, so I knew about it in advance.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.