About this listing
QUICK REPLY GUARANTEED
The best location in the center of Tel-Aviv ** Recently renovated apartment ** Big and comfortable room ** Fully equipped ** Air conditioning ** Lots of free extras ** Homey feel ** Verified, experienced and recommended host
Location, Location, Location: Mine really is the best in town:
* My apartment is located in the best place for visitors in Tel-Aviv: Right in the middle of the city (1 block away from Rabin Square), on the second floor of a small building.
* It's a 10 minutes' walk to Frishman beach, that was included in a Yaahoo! Travel's "10 great urban beaches" article.
- 5 Minutes' walk to Dizengoff Center Shopping Mall.
- 15 minutes' walk to Rothschild Ave.
- 15 minutes' walk to the Carmel Market.
- A Bike rental station ("Tel-O-Fun") is right across the street.
* There's a lot of places around (Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafe's, Pubs, shops) and good public transportation to and from it.
* Though it's central - it is pretty quiet and you hardly hear sounds from the outside in it.
* This is a two bedroom apartment, that was renovated on September 2014 (repainted and installed new parquet wood floor). The reviews given before this date does not reflect it's current and much better condition (that you can see in the pictures).
It is a simple, yet cozy, pleasant and comfortable place, with a "homey" atmosphere. It's very well kept: Everything is in good condition and fully works.
* I am a very clean and tidy person, so the place is never messy or dirty (plus there's a cleaning lady coming once every couple of weeks). No extra cleaning fee is charged.
* You will get the room I use as my living room when I don't have guests. When closing the door, it provides %100 privacy. You will sleep on a bed with a relatively new mattress (bought on September 2012) in the size of 110 x 190 cm \ 43 x 74 in. It's a relatively soft mattress.
* The offered room is big, plus it got a small closed balcony, which is great extra space. You can store your luggage there and spread your stuff around without it affecting your room space.
* The balcony's got a desk that you can use for working, sitting with your Laptop etc.
* The balcony also got a closet in it, with plenty of reserved space for your clothes, and a mirror.
* The room is very well lit and sunny at daytime, but if you prefer it shaded - there are shutters you can easily close and re-open.
* The room has a powerful air-conditioner (a MUST in the Tel-Aviv hot summer) plus a ceiling fan. It also got a big flat Screen TV.
* A fast Wi-Fi connection will allow you to connect your laptop\tablet\smartphone to the Internet.
* The apartment got an equipped kitchen (Fridge, Oven, Stove-Top, Microwave), a washing machine, a Dryer, an Iron and a Hair Dryer - that you are welcome to use without any extra charge.
* You will have your own shelf in the refrigerator.
* There's a small dining table in the hall, where you can have your meals.
* The toilet's got a toilet seat with a built-in Bidet
* Upon booking, I will E-mail you the E-Book "DIY Tel Aviv - The Alternative City Guide" (normally an $8 buy), that really covers great what the city has to offer.
* You can use my Coffee, Tea, Milk and Sugar free of charge.
* I can lend you a public transportation card (it's a pre-paid card you have to charge).
* I have an 8 inch Tablet computer reserved for guests use. It is loaded with the best tourism applications.
* I can lend you a local SIM card that you can use in your cell phone and have a local number during your stay (also a pre-paid card you have to charge).
* I can lend you a basic cell phone, to go with this SIM card.
* I have a copy of the book "City Guide Tel Aviv" that you can use, and several folding maps of Tel-Aviv, Jaffa and Jerusalem
* I believe you will find me hospitable, friendly and easygoing. Check out my reviews and see what my previous guests had to say about me.
* I am straight myself, but "Gay Friendly". I hosted many gay people, and they are always welcome here.
* I don't smoke, but I don't mind if the guest will smoke in his room - towards one of the windows.
* I have plenty of experience both as a host and as a guest. I will gladly help you understand the "who and what" of the area: Giving you recommendations and tips where to go, how to get to places, where to buy what you are looking for etc.
The pets (IMPORTANT):
* I raise two cats: an old Siamese and a 7 years old ginger cat. You can have them out of the room all the time by closing your door, but you at least have to be able to handle their presence in the rest of the house (so the place doesn't fit allergic people or people who dislike cats).
* The old one is very calm and mostly quiet, but the young one can be a bit hectic and yowling sometimes. I don't think it's any real bother for people who like animals (in fact, visitors keep saying how cute they both are), but you still should be aware of that and take it into consideration.
So... Hope to see you soon!
* You can bring guests to visit you in the apartment - but only for a short time, they have to leave by 19:00, and they definitely can't stay overnight.
* Every time you go out of the apartment - make sure you turned off the room's light, air condition and ceiling fan.
* Keep the place clean.
* Wash the dishes you use.
* I appreciate my peace and quiet, so please don't be loud and noisy and please make sure you don't slam doors (your room's, the toilet's..).
* Tolerate the cats. And if you leave the house and close your room's door - make sure they are not inside it.
* Before leaving - make sure you gave back everything I gave you (towel, key, transportation card, Tablet, SIM card, maps etc.).
* Advice: When you book, make sure you book all the nights you need: I had guests who mistakenly booked one night less than needed, and I couldn't help them with extending their stay, since there was another guest coming right up.
* Not a rule, but a request: If you were satisfied with your stay in my place - please leave me afterwards a positive review on airbnb. I will definitely do the same for you. Thanks!